剧集 | 麻烦一家人(2019) | 导航列表
Um...I see a colleague.
我应该去打声招呼
I should probably go say hi.
她很怪
She's kinda weird.
她觉得你很可爱
She thinks you're cute.
真的吗
Really
顺便说一下 这不是实习
By the way,it wasn't an internship.
丽贝卡曾经是昂德尔曼的秘书
Rebecca was Handelman's clerk,
她让她来自德克萨斯州受人尊敬的参议院爷爷
before she got her grandfather,the esteemed Senator from Texas,
搞关系把她调去威尔逊
to pull some strings and get her transferred to Wilson.
昂德尔曼有什么不好吗
What was wrong with Handelman
他只是不太受人尊重
He's just less respected.
年纪大 不能升职
Older, not moving up.
最好是有个好名声和有前途的法官出现在你的简历上
It's better to have a judge with a good reputation and a future on your resume.
就像威尔逊 他是最高法♥院♥的竞争者
Like Wilson, who's a Supreme Court contender.
不然你觉得她为什么对
Why do you think she's so sensitive
争取这份实习这么敏感
about having earned this clerkship
因为她拿不到
Because she didn't.
这只不过又是一个放在银盘子上
It was just another opportunity
递给她的好机会
handed to her on a silver platter.
你好 杰米
Hey, Jamie.
凯丽 你好
Callie! Hi!
这是
Uh, this is, uh...
很抱歉 我不知道你的名字
I'm sorry, I didn't get your name.
丽贝卡
Together:Rebecca.
我们是威尔逊法官的书♥记♥员
We clerk together for Judge Wilson.
我该去倒酒了
I am due for a refill.
很高兴见到你
It's nice meeting you.
你出现在书♥记♥员的鸡尾酒会上干嘛
Well, what are you doing at Clerk Cocktails
除了勾引漂亮的金发女人
Besides hitting on pretty blondes.
我不知道今晚是书♥记♥员的鸡尾酒会
Uh, I didn't know it was clerk cocktail night.
我来见一位客户
I am actually meeting a client.
你为什么吃醋了
Why Are you jealous
没有
No.
我只是按你定的规矩来做
I'm just playing by the rules you set up.
你的艺术家怎么样
How's your artist
他很好
He's fine.Mmhmm.
我接到几个关于他姐姐案子的电♥话♥
I have calls in about his sister's case.
应该快有新的消息了
Should have an update soon.
谢谢你 我真的真的很感激
Thank you.I really, really appreciate it.
我认为法官威尔逊会对
Think Judge Wilson will rule on the motion yet
贾马尔一案的动议做出裁决
To suppress the officer's personnel records,
但不会公布这名警官的个人记录
in the Jamal case
不 审讯下周才开始
No. The hearing's not 'til next week.
你觉得新任的警♥察♥局长会造成利益冲突吗
So, do you think the new Police Chief poses a conflict of interest
我打算问你的想法
I was gonna ask what you think.
我不知道 我觉得这是一个灰色地带
I dunno.I think it's a gray area.
是的 威尔逊的儿子在伯克利面临指控
Yes, Wilson's son is facing charges in Berkeley,
新任局长在那个部门
and the new Chief has strong ties
有很强的关系 至于地区检察官
to that department and the DA,
我不认为你可以证明
but I don't think you can prove
威尔逊因此感受到了要
that Wilson is feeling pressure
对洛杉矶警方从轻处理的压力
to go easy on the LAPD as a result.
除非 新任局长不想在他上任的第一个月
Unless, the new Chief didn't want a big ruling
就有一项对洛杉矶警♥察♥局不利的重大裁决
against the LAPD the first month of his job.
他可以利用泰特的处境来讹诈威尔逊
He could use Tate's situation to lean on Wilson.
你觉得威尔逊可以被收买♥♥
You think Wilson can be bought
我不同意他对法律的观点
I don't agree with his view of the law,
但是我尊重他
but I respect him.
我认为他是个有道德的人
I think he's ethical.
为了贾马尔的家庭 我希望他是这样的人
I mean, I hope he is for the sake of Jamal's family.
还有你的
And yours.
不管你喜不喜欢
Like it or not,
你的职业生涯跟他的绑在一起了
your career is tethered to his now.
好吧
Great.
我的客户要迟一点到
My client's running late.
迟到多久
How late
你的裤子在震动
Your pants are buzzing.
我的客户问我在哪里
My client's wondering where I am.
碰见你很开心
It was, uh, fun bumping into you!
你好
Hey.
你好 你们在这里干嘛
Hey, what are you guys doing here
我们来闯鸡尾酒会
We're crashing!Mmhmm.
她可能说过一些遇到一个可爱的法官助理的话
She may have said something about meeting a cute law clerk.
那是谁
Ooh! Who's that
不 那是本
No! That's Ben.
噢
Oh.Yeah.
丹尼斯要来跟我们见面
Hey, uh, Dennis is gonna meet us.
如果你们想要找张桌子
So if you guys want to grab a table,
我去拿饮料
I'll get the drinks.
你从来没提过
Hey, you never mentioned
本是这么性感
how hot Ben was.
你不能跟我的同事约会
You cannot date my coworker.
盖尔
Gael.
- 你好 - 你好
Hi.Hi.
我是杰西
I'm Jesus.
我是贝卡
I'm Becca.
我可以请你喝一杯酒吗
Can I buy you a drink
不
No.
我请你喝一杯
I'll buy you one.
好吧 我已经有一杯了
Okay, I got one.
你听过最差的搭讪句子是什么
What was the worst pickup line that you've ever heard
额
Um...
好吧
Hm. Okay.
这句让人尴尬
This one's embarrassing.
好 说吧
Okay, go.
他问我
He asked me,
你刚刚放屁了吗 因为你震撼到我了
Did you just fart because you blew me away
停下
Stop. No.Yeah. Mmhmm.
- 那真的很差 - 我知道 这很差
That's really bad.I know, it's really bad.
我的天
Oh, my goodness.
好吧 告诉我你最好的搭讪句子
Okay, um, give me your best pickup line.
我没有
Oh, I don't have I don't have one.
说吧
Come on.
好吧
Okay... um...
你做什么工作谋生的
What do you do for a living
真的 我都告诉你我没有了
Seriously I told you I have no game.
我不相信你
I don't believe you.
告诉我一个
Give one to me.
好吧 那
Okay. So...
不好意思
Excuse me.
我的朋友真的很害羞
My, my buddy is really embarrassed.
他想要你的电♥话♥号♥码
He wants to get your phone number
因为他想知道早上联♥系♥我的最好的方法
'cause he wants to know the best way to get a hold of me in the morning.
噢
Ooh.
你还说你不知道
You said you have no game.
我可以成为一个新的狂野女孩 有着狂野的头发
I can be the new wild girl with the wild, wild hair
什么 这是你唯一喝酒的地方吗
What, is this the only place you drink
我也可以问你同样的问题
I could ask you the same.
我从镇外来的 所以这是我唯一认识的酒吧
I'm from out of town so this is the only bar I know.
我很抱歉我没有发短♥信♥给你
I'm sorry I didn't text you.
我非常忙
It's been crazy busy.
不用担心
No worries.
我和我的姐♥妹♥们♥来的
I'm here with my sisters,
你会在这待一阵子吗
um, are you going to be around for a while
有可能
I might.
好 或者我可以请你和一杯
Okay, well maybe I could buy you a drink.
也许吧
Maybe.
好
Okay.
在开会前我的椰子棒给那些兄弟抹上了油
My coconut bars buttered those bros up before the meeting
我用光了在搏击俱乐部得到的小费
and I used all of my tips from the Fight Club
猜怎么了
剧集 | 麻烦一家人(2019) | 导航列表