剧集 | 麻烦一家人(2019) | 导航列表
但是你还得继续维护现有的几个App
But you'll still focus on maintenance of existing apps.
这样可以吗
That work for you?
好吧
Yeah.
艾利克斯说得没错
And Alex is right.
语法很重要 评论也应该严谨精炼
Syntax is important. Comments aren't for comedy.
大家都是从维护开始做起的
And everyone starts with maintenance work.
这就是你学习的方法 这里都是这样的
That's how you learn how things are done around here.
我得走了
I gotta go.
抱歉 耽误的时间有点久
Sorry, it, uh...took longer than expected.
你有什么事
So what's on your mind?
我有件事要跟你坦白
I have something I need to disclose.
我认识一个人
I know someone...
一个和抗♥议♥杰玛·汤普森案
an activist who's been involved
有关联的活动家
in protesting the Jamal Thompson case,
她私底下认识
and she has a personal relationship
杰玛的妈妈桑德拉
with Jamal's mother Sandra.
- 你怎么认识她的 - 她和我住在一栋楼里
- How do you know her? - She lives in my building.
我碰到她都会很小心自己说的话
I've been very careful in all my interactions with her
从来不讨论关于
to never discuss anything
这个案子的任何事 但是
about the case, but...
为了避免不当的怀疑
there is the appearance of impropriety to consider,
所以我觉得我应该把这事告诉你
so I thought it was importantto tell you.
这是很重要的利益冲突 卡莉
That's significant conflict of interest, Callie,
你应该几周之前久告诉我
one that you should have disclosed to me weeks ago.
你不能再跟进汤普森的案子了
You're off the Thompson case...
你被解雇了
and you're fired.
好吧
Okay.
谢谢你的坦白
I appreciate your candor.
谢谢你
Thank you, sir.
你向我证明了你的坦诚和
Because you've proved to me that you're honest
直率 我相信你会做事慎重
and forthright, I trust you can be discreet.
因此 只要你能继续避免和
Therefore, as long as you continue to refrain
和这个人讨论这个案子
discussing the case with this person,
我没有理由把你从这个案子踢开
I see no reason to take you off it.
说到汤普森的案子
Speaking of the Thompson case,
辩方今天早上提出了一项动议要求
defense filed a motion this morning to suppress
压制格里芬警官的人事记录
Officer Griffin's personnel records.
为什么 里面有什么
Why? What's in them?
他们认为记录里有偏见
Something they consider prejudicial.
比如过度使用武力的记录吗
Like a history of using excessive force?
投诉
Complaints.
但是没有必要采取任何纪律处分措施
But no disciplinary actionwas deemed necessary.
很方便啊
Conveniently.
拿去读一读 写个备忘录
Read the motion, write up a memo.
我相信你会告诉我为什么
I'm sure you'l llet me know why...
该动议应该予以否决
the motion should be denied.
我会的
I'm sure I will.
能帮我个忙吗
Can I, uh... ask a favor?
当然
Of course.
希望你不要告诉别人我儿子的事情
I'd appreciate it if you didn't tell the others about my son.
他没有在国外留学
That he's not studying abroad.
事实上那天晚上我确实有提到
Actually, that night,I did mention
我见过他
that I had seen him.
我只说了这些
That's all I told them.
很好
Very well.
可以了
That's all.
还记得在法♥院♥的那个女人吗
Hey, remember that woman in the courtroom?
你问过我的那个
The one you asked me about?
她是不是和杰玛的妈妈一起的
She was with Jamal's mother?
我发现
I realized
我确实在其他地方见过她
I did recognize her from somewhere else.
她就住在我们的那栋楼
She, um,lives in my building.
总之我都告诉法官了
Anyway, I just told the judge.
真的吗
Really?
法官怎么说的
What did he have to say?
只要我保持距离
Just as long as I keep my distance
不要跟她讨论案情
and don't discuss the case with her,
他觉得没什么问题
he doesn't think it's a problem.
哇
Wow.
在你之前的书♥记♥官因为在推特发了
The clerk before you got taken off a case
一条和案子关的朋友的朋友的推文就被禁止再跟进案子了
for liking a tweet of a friend of a friend connected to a case.
无论你手里拿了威尔森什么把柄 挺硬啊
Whatever you have on Wilson must be good.
本
Ben...
法官现在可以见你了
the judge will see you now.
没事了
That's okay.
我已经有答案了
I, uh, answered my own question.
我需要一个律师
I need a lawyer.
你需要一个给你改名字的律师吗
You need a lawyer to change your name?
再变个性
And gender marker.
没有你想得那么简单
It's more to it than you think.
请律师花钱我当然知道
Of course lawyers cost money.
我没有让你为我掏钱
I'm not asking you to pay.
我只是说 如果我的身份证上有我的名字
I'm just saying, it'd be a lot easier to get a job
我找工作就会容易很多了
and keep it if I didn't have
也不容易丢掉工作
to explain when my ID doesn't say Jazmin on it.
怎么不演出了
What happened with that retail gig?
我被限时了
I got clocked,
我的经理突然减少了我的工作时间
and my manager suddenly cut my hours
所我大声吼了她 所以现在我没有工作了
so I called her out, and now I have no hours.
为什么老事发生这种事
Why does this keep happening?
这不是我的错 这个世界全都是心胸狭隘的人
It's not my fault the world is full of bigots.
我得站起来捍卫自己
I got to stand up for myself.
坚守正义
For what's right.
鱼缸那边怎么样
How are things in the fishbowl?
那里给我提供了一个全职的工作
This place offered me a full time gig.
难道不是工作时长跟多了吗
Isn't that more hours?
而且责任也大了
And responsibility.
但是薪资和福利也多了
But also better pay and benefits.
这个工作就是个陷阱
It's a trap job.
你已经习惯了自♥由♥的工作氛围
You get used to the perks of corporate life,
这一下子你就没有时间搞艺术了
and suddenly,there's no time for your art.
你不需要那样
You don't need that.
- 或者我得挣更多的钱来养活我的艺术爱好
- Or I need money to make my art.
- 你会挺过去的
- You'll get by.
钱总是能挣到的 特别对你来说
Money has a way of working itself out, especially for you.
这不仅仅是关系到我 你懂的
It's not just about me,you know.
我还要担心我的姐姐
I have my sister to worry about.
她需要我的帮助 激素药 租金
She needs help.Hormones. Rent.
能不能让爸爸妈妈帮帮忙
Asking your parentsfor help an option?
- 你这次回家怎么样啊
- How was your trip back home?
- 爸妈有问起你
- Mom and Dad asked about you.
我 还是他们的儿子
Me? Or their son?
他们避免使用人称代词
They're trying to avoid pronouns.
感觉有进步
Seems like progress.
哦 老天
Oh, my gosh.
我希望我们还能是一家人
I wish we could be a family again.
这取决于他们
That's up to them.
你就不能跟他们各退一步吗
Why don't you meet them half way?
我怎么能那样做呢
How am I supposedto do that?
变一半的性吗
Be half of who I am?
我是说 你不应该 但是
I mean, you shouldn't have to, but...
你知道的 有时候 你也得容忍♥一些
you know, sometimes, you gotta put up with crap,
让别人介入你的生活 保住工作
you know, to keep people in your life, to keep a job.
你不需要与世界为敌
You don't have to drag everyone who offends you.
你跟你父母的关系近吗
Are you closewith your parents?
自从他们接受不了贾斯明的身份后就远了不少
Less since they're having such a hard time accepting Jazmin.
贾斯明不愿意我跟他们多说
She hates that I even talk to them,
我也没有跟他们说我是双性恋
that I haven't told them that I'm bi.
你知道吗 在把别人带回家之前
You know, I don't see the point
我觉得跟他们说也没有意义
unti l I'm ready to bring somebody home, you know.
剧集 | 麻烦一家人(2019) | 导航列表