剧集 | 麻烦一家人(2019) | 导航列表
不
No.
好吧 我们对彼此来说并不适合 我们都知道这个了
All right, we're not right for each other.We both know it.
不要告诉我我知道什么
Don't tell me what I know.
你从一开始就没有敞开心扉
You were shut off from the start.
直到你意识到那一点前 我所知道的唯一一件事情就是
Until you figure that out, the only thing I do know
你对任何人来说都不适合
is that you won't be right for anyone.
恭喜 你赢了
Congratulations.You won.
玛丽安娜 我可以和你说句话吗
Mariana. May I have a word?
哦 呃 我正准备去一场抗♥议♥
Oh, uh, I'm going to a protest.
听着 如果是和我的软件有关
Look, if this is about my app--
是和你的数据表单有关
This is about your spreadsheet.
- 你是怎么 - 这个地方有的是电脑天才
- How did you...? - This place is full of computer geniuses.
你真的以为一个密♥码♥就能瞒过我吗
Did you really think a password would keep me out?
那是什么
What is this?
是薪酬信息
It's the salary information.
有着在思酷乐就职的所有男性员工的薪酬信息
For all the men who work at Speckulate.
- 喂 - 嘿
- Hello? - Hey.
- 姆 - 是的
- Dom? - Yeah.
- 一切都还好吗 - 不
- Is everything okay? - No.
如果达成协议撤销对泰特·威尔逊的指控
If some deal was made to get the charges against Tate Wilson dropped,
没有人这么说
no one's saying so.
- 你不觉得这很反常吗 - 我觉得
- You don't think it's odd? - I do.
有特权的孩子逃脱严重指控也不是第一次了
It's not the first time some privileged kid gets out of serious charges
因为他的父母有关系
because his parents are connected.
你有什么要告诉我们的吗
You had something to tell us?
我从可靠来源那听来的消息
Something I did hear from a reliable source
有可能会影响你的案件
that could affect your case.
他说凯利局长 就是贾马尔被射杀时就任的前任警♥察♥局长
He says that Chief Kelley,the former chief of police when Jamal was shot,
并不是突然决定退休 他是被迫的
didn't suddenly decide to retire.He was forced to.
被迫退休 为什么
Forced out. Why?
有一个内勤部的调查
There was an I.A. investigation going on about some...
是关于传说中他对警♥察♥的言论的 也就是那个
comments he allegedly made to officers,one of which was,
对有关部门来说
that it's easier and cheaper for the department
让警♥察♥射击事件的受害者死去更为容易也更为省钱
to let victims of police shootings die.
- 嘿 - 嘿
- Hey. - Hey.
我在找丹尼斯 他在这吗
I'm looking for Dennis.Is he here?
我不知道 为什么
I don't know.Why?
我不会做这个 我拒绝 闭嘴
I'm not doing this. I'm not do-- Shut up.
丹尼斯 别就这么走开
Dennis. Don't walk away from me.
- 停下 - 你想从我这得到什么
- Stop. - What do you want from me?
- 我以为你意识到错误了 - 你说想让我拥有一半的财产
- I thought you were sorry. - You said you wanted me to have half.
你说服了我是你欠我的 因为出轨背叛了我
You convinced me that you owed it to me.For cheating on me.
还有在我最需要你的时候不在我身边
And not being there when I needed you the most.
又或是这是和我与弥敦道继续下去有关
Or maybe this is about me moving on with Nathan.
不是因为这个
That's not what this is about.
- 那是为了什么 - 我
- Then what is it about? - Me.
想要照顾我自己 想要停止浪费我的生命
Trying to take care of myself. Trying to stop throwing my life away.
我们整段婚姻里你都在照顾你自己
You spent our entire marriage taking care of yourself.
把我和雅各放在最后考虑
Putting me and Jacob last.
你总是在工作 不然就是和同事一起出去
You were always working,or out with clients.
雅各只有得了癌症才会得到你的丁点儿注意
Jacob had to get cancer for you to pay any attention to him.
你是个糟糕的丈夫 也是位糟糕的父亲
You were a shitty husband,and a shitty father.
- 他不在这 - 他妈的
- He's not there. - Shit.
发生什么了
What's going on?
嘿 詹 是我
Hey, Jenn. It's me.
我很抱歉
I am sorry.
我一直处于让人抱歉的地步
I never quit being sorry.
因为我只会让人们失望
Because all I do is fail people, and...
真♥相♥是
Truth is...
我希望我才是那天死去的那个 而不是雅各
I wish I was the one who died that day,not Jacob.
我想让你拥有一切
I want you to have everything.
我想让你有美好的人生
I want you to have a great life.
我想让你开心
I want you to be happy.
再见
Bye.
谁是雅各
Who's Jacob?
我们的儿子
Our son.
对她好点 也对自己好点
Just be good to her.And be good to yourself.
你收到消息的那一刻就要回我电♥话♥
You gotta call me the second you get this.
我是认真的 丹尼斯 请给我回电♥话♥
I'm serious, Dennis.Please call me.
给我打电♥话♥
--Call me.
剧集 | 麻烦一家人(2019) | 导航列表