剧集 | 麻烦一家人(2019) | 导航列表
Sure.Your number, please?
恐怕不行哦
Yeah, I don't think so.
不是吧
Really?
还记得你向左滑了一下吗
You remember when you swiped left on this?
犯了一个大错
Big mistake.
很大
Huge.
等等 漂亮小姐
Wwait a minute,Pretty Woman.
你 你在说什么
Wh... What are you talking about?
在探探上面
You're on Shyppr.
我对你向右滑了 但是我们没有匹配成功
I swiped right on you,and yet we never matched
因为你认为我不值得
because you didn't think I was worthy.
我绝对不会你向左滑 绝对不会
I would've never swiped left one you,nope.
我估计你手♥机♥上成功匹配的人 没有一个像我
I bet none of the matches on your phone look like me.
噢 我们来看看
Oh. Let's see.
- 你想看一下 - 对啊
- You wanna see? - Yeah.
可以啊
Okay.
来
All right.
- 她 - 天啊
- Well, she... - No, no.
- 等等 让我 - 嗯哼
- Hold on. Let me just... - Mmhmm.
你自己说的 说你更像凯特·哈德森这样的人
You said it yourself,you're more of a Kate Hudson guy.
等等 这真的不是
Wait. Hold on.This is not really...
你真的很好 只不过
You seem like a nice guy, but...
我只是不想把我的电♥话♥号♥码给一个
I just don't feel right giving my number to somebody
潜意识或不自觉地就把我划走的人
who subconsciously or not wrote me off without a thought.
就这样了吗
That's everything.
- 谢谢 - 不用
- Thank you. - Yeah.
- 你的家很漂亮 - 谢谢
- You have a great place. - Thank you.
请自便 我去拿些饮料
Uh, make yourself at home.I will get some drinks.
- 嘿 宝贝 - 嗨
- Hey, babe. - Hi.Hi! Hi.
- 过得怎样 - 不错
- How are you? - Good.
这位是玛丽安娜
Uh, this is Mariana.
- 你好 我是拉娜 很高兴见到你 - 我也是
- Hi, I'm Lara.Nice to meet you. - You too.
- 你能来我真的很高兴 - 我也是的呢
- I'm so glad you came over. - Yeah, me too.
- 真的吗 - 对啊
- Right? -Yeah.
我们在奥地利的一个小镇停车
So we stopped off in this little town in Austria,
然后我发现了有史以来最好的解酒方法
and I found the best hangover cure ever.
黄瓜 黄油再加上意大利香肠三明治吗
Cucumber, butter,and salami sandwiches?
- 对 我的天 - 哈哈哈 我就知道
- Yes! oh, my God. - Yes, right? I know.
我很喜欢奥地利 我和我女朋友
I love Austria.My girlfriend and I,
下个夏天要回去奥地利了
we're actually going back next summer.
- 和你女朋友啊 - 嗯哼
- Oh, your girlfriend. - Mmhmm.
也是 所有好男人都已经有女朋友了
Makes sense.All the good ones are taken.
也不是所有都有女朋友的
Well, not all of them.
说曹操曹操到
Speaking of...
嘿 宝贝 女孩之夜过得怎么样
Hey, babe,how was girls' night?
是啊 不是 其他人很早就走了
Yeah, no, all the guys bailed early too.
我在酒吧和非常可爱的玛丽安娜小喝一杯
I am at the bar having a drink with the very lovely, Mariana.
不是 她既可爱又聪明 还很有趣
Yeah, no, she's cute,smart, funny,
她不是演员
not an actress.
要不你下来和我们一起
Why don't you come down here and join us?
这样啊 好吧
Oh, yeah, that's...
她说她已经换睡衣了 但她想知道
Said she's already in her PJs,but wants to know
你愿意去我们家一起喝酒吗
if you wanna come to our place and have a drink.
你到底进不进来
Are you coming or not?
这 这房♥子挺好的
Oh, this is a, uh...It's a really nice place.
谢谢你 保罗 但我们已经结束这话题了
Thanks, Paul, but we're done with the niceties.
你要做吗
You wanna do this?
好啊
Oh, yeah.
嘿
Hey.
不好意思 我们打烊了
Sorry, we're closed.
- 你要干什么 - 爱与篮球
- What do you doing? - Love & Basketball.
是你最喜欢的电影 对吗
It's your favorite movie, right?
对
Yeah.
我 很抱歉我向左滑了
I'm... I'm so sorry I overlooked you.
说实话 我就是个白♥痴♥
Straight up, I...I'm an idiot.
知道吗 也许下一次
You know,maybe next time,
向所有人敞开心扉
open your mind to the whole person,
你能和他们建立真正的联♥系♥
you might makea real connection.
如果说我已经敞开心扉了呢
What if I have?
来吧 我们
Come on, let's...
一对一
One on one.
如果我赢了 我能带你去约会
If I win, I get to take you out on a date.
如果你赢了
If you win...
那就 我和我碎掉的心永远都不会出现在这里
well, me and my broke heart will never step foot in your place again.
可以吗
Hmm?
你是职业打篮球的吗
You play for the pros?
不是
No.
以前是
Not anymore.
我甚至连做我自己事情的精力都没有
I don't even have the energy to work on stuff of my own
因为思酷乐已经耗尽了我所有的创造力
because speculate has just drained me of all creativity.
玛丽安娜 你真的太特别了
Mariana, you are way too special
那些男人根本没办法毁掉你的运气
to let a bunch of bros screw with your mojo.
对啊
Yeah.
早就被毁了
Already screwed.
我最近做的一件蠢事就是这件
And the only screwing I've been doing lately.
我决定了
It is settled.
我要帮你找个男朋友
I am going to fix you up.
- 不 不要说 - 不 我就要说
- Don't say... Oh, God. -No.Yes, I am.
你不懂
You don't understand.
每一次她想撮合一对情侣
Every time that she tries to play matchmaker,
都会让我们少一个朋友
we end up losing a friend.
这不是事实
Okay, not true.
那是因为我们之前从来没遇到这么好的情况
And that's because we haven't had such a great catch before.
这倒是真的
That may be true.
你们太可爱了
You guys are adorable.
完全是我追求的目标
Total relationship goals.
我们在不断磨合
Yeah, we try.
额 我要先走了
Well, you know,I should go.
不打扰你们独处了
Leave you love birds alone.
不 别走
No, please stay.
我们对彼此都厌倦了 对吧
We're sick of each other, right?
对啊
Yeah, it's true.
碰巧我们又都很喜欢你
And we kind of happen to love you.
你真的太棒了
You're amazing.
哇 我太喜欢你们了
Aww. I love you guys.
谢谢你们今晚救了我
And thank you for saving my night.
- 不客气 这是我们的荣幸 - 很高兴认识你
- Of course, it's our pleasure. - Glad I met you.
干杯
Cheers.
啊 看 怎么了
Ah, look. What's up?
来吧
Come on.
啊 亚当
Aah, damn.
两分
Two, zip.
只是你走运
That was lucky.
也许吧 又或者你只是对我放水了
Well, maybe, or you're just going easy on me.
你还想和我约会吗
So you want this date or not?
认真的
Check.
好吧
Okay.
我喜欢意大利食物
I like Italian food.
来吧
Bring it.
亲爱的 我真的好喜欢玛丽安娜
Hey, hon,I really like Mariana.
可以一直留她在我们家吗
Can we keep her?
我会说 宝贝 你做什么都可以
I'd say we can do whatever you want, babe.
太好了
Oh.
玛丽安娜 你想要做什么呢
Well, what do you want,Mariana?
还好吗 有什么事吗
Is everything okay?
没事
Yeah, it's perfect.
没事的 去吧
It's okay.Go get some.
来啊 你在等什么
Come on, what you waiting on?
- 我的游戏兴奋点 - 来 检查一下
- Game point. - Check it.
时间到了
Time.
真的吗
剧集 | 麻烦一家人(2019) | 导航列表