剧集 | 麻烦一家人(2019) | 导航列表
when he's in L.A. on business,
之后我偷听到他在电♥话♥里谈论他的妻子
and I overheard him on the phone talking about his wife.
他结婚了
He's married!
之后达威娅一直在说她怎么喜欢他
And Davia's talking about how she's falling for him
还想着要搬去威斯康辛
and how she wants to move home to Wisconsin.
我要不要告诉她 别
Should I tell her? No.
死的永远是送信的
It's always the messenger who gets shot.
反正就 别管了
Just. stay out of it.
说真的
Seriously.
玛丽安娜
Mariana?
玛丽安娜
Mariana!
来一下
Can you come with me, please?
好
Uh, yeah...
我有麻烦了么
Am I in trouble?
不不
Oh, no no...
我们希望你能为我们
We'd like you to being the photo
新的职业页面拍张照
for our new career page,
拉高我们工程部员工的颜值
high lighting our engineers.
我才来这里工作了几个星期
Well, I've only been working here for a couple weeks.
没事 我们也希望展示更多的新面孔
No worries, we want to show our fresh new faces, too.
我们一直尝试致力让思凯酷具有
We've worked hard at speckulate
多元化和更具包容性的工作场所
to nurture a diverse and inclusive workplace,
每个人都有平等的机会参与并建立一个
where everyone has equal opportunity to participate and rise
安全的和支持的环境
in a safe and supportive environment.
我认为你很合适
I think you'd fit in great.
听起来很不错
Wow, that sounds amazing.
- 那我什么时候开始
- When do I start?
现在 额 如果你坐在那
Now, uh, if you'll just jump on in there...
中午过后
Then later this afternoon,
我们会在镜头前做数码采访
we'll do the on camera interviews for digital.
等一下 采访什么
Wait, uh, interviews for what?
就是这里的文化有多好
Just how great the culture is.
你知道的 这类事情
You know, that kind of thing.
这的文化糟透了
The culture sucks!
还说什么多元化
So does this so-called diversity.
这里大多数工程师都是白人
Most of our engineering staff are white guys,
但他们不知道怎么被挑出来放进工作页面的
but who do they cherry-pick to put on the jobs page?
还有少数女性和其他有色人种
The handful of women and people of color.
这有什么新奇的
So what else is new?
每个公♥司♥ 学校都想证明自己是多元化的
Every company, every school tries to advertise as diverse.
这不算打扰到你么
Doesn't it bother you?
如果百分之八十的
Does it bother me that
技术高管是白人 百分之十五的工程师
eighty percent of tech execs are white
是女性算是打扰的话
and fifteen percent of engineers are women?
那么 就是
'Um, yeah!
你知道么
Well, you know what?
我要在采访里把这些事全抖出来
I got sold a bill of good sin my interview,
而且我才不准备继续帮她维持
and I'm not gonna help perpetuate a lie
这里是个对女性友好 多元工作环境的谎言
that this is a female-friendly,diverse workplace.
好的 所以你要怎么做
Okay, so, what are you gonna do?
实话实说
Tell it like it is.
你知道克劳迪娅 在工程部的那个么 不知道
Do you know Claudia in engineering?No.
我告诉你
I'll tell you why...
她说了实话
She told it like it is
然后突然之间 她被炒鱿鱼了
and suddenly left to seek other opportunities.
而她的同事呢
And her male colleague?
升职了
Yeah, he got promoted.
我沮丧的是我必须要比白人努力工作两倍
Am I frustrated that I have to work twice as hard
才能拿到白人一般的薪水
to get half as far as white men?
去他妈的 但是毁了你的职业生涯
Hell yeah! But blowing up your career
并不会改变这里的文化 玛丽安娜
is not gonna change the culture around here, Mariana.
你可以随时向我抱怨
You can vent to me anytime,
但我不想失去另外一个
but I would hat for us to lose
这么有天赋的拉丁裔的工程师
another talented Latina engineer.
一会见
See you in a bit.
很高兴终于见到你了 凯丽
So great to finally meet you, Callie.
丽贝卡和本也刚到
Rebecca and Ben just arrived.
嘿 你们明天打算带点什么东西么
Hey, are you guys bringing anything tomorrow?
- 我没打算 - 我也没
- I'm not. - Me either.
这些话太漂亮了 本 谢谢你
Oh, these flowers are gorgeous, Ben, thank you!
还有丽贝卡 我都等不及要打开
And Rebecca, I can't wait to open
这瓶玛格城♥堡♥红酒了
this lovely bottle of Chateau Margaux.
欢迎
Welcome!
我希望你们都饿了 我在烤牛排
Well, I hope you're hungry. I'm grilling steaks.
我很高兴终于见到你们
I'm so happy to finally meet you all.
我一直想让他邀请他的新员工来家里
I always insist that he invite his new clerks to the house,
但是我们一直很忙
but we've been so busy.
我一直很好奇你会选择怎么让我难堪
I'm curious to learn what you've chosen to try to stump me with.
柯蒂斯 不要这样说个不停
Now Curtis, don't talk shop the whole time.
在这个房♥子里 我就是法官和陪审团
In this house, I'm the judge and jury.
阁下 请允许我接近替补席
Your honor, permission to approach the bench?
同意
Proceed.
我要去给花浇点水
I'm gonna go put these flowers in some water.
我想我挑了一个非常具有挑战性的案例
Well, I think I have chosen a very challenging case
或许是法律人物或者你们三个来猜猜其他可能性
or legal figured or you three to guess.
我们也要参与么
Uh, we're playing, too?
当然 而且我还增加了一些难度
Of course! And I've added a twist.
谁先猜到 如果有人能猜到的话
Whomever guesses first, if anyone guesses at all,
可以从另一个同事那里拿走他们选择的案子
gets to steal a case of their choice from another clerk.
你们的牛排想怎么吃
So, how do you like your steaks cooked?
- 我一直在考虑 - 什么
- I've been thinking... - Mm-hmm?
想着搬回去
about maybe moving back home.
离我家人近一点 离你近一点
Be closer to my family,closer to you.
我爱我的孩子 他们很聪明而且他们渴望知识
I love my kids, they're bright and they want to learn,
但我能力实在有限
but my classroom's too big.
每个孩子的水平都不一样
Each kid's at a different level.
- 他们只给我6个星期的准备时间
- They only gave me six weeks of training before I started.
- 孩子们值得一个好老师
- They deserve a real teacher.
- 他们真幸运有你这个关心他们的老师
- They're lucky to have a teacher who cares.
- 很难做到不关心他们太多
- It's hard not to care too much.
- 他们没有足够的教育资源
- They don't have the resources they deserve.
- 你知道吗 没有支持 老师很容易焦虑过度
- Without support, I see why teachers burn out, you know?
- 回家之后你打算做什么
- What would you do back home?
- 找份压力轻点的工作
- Hmmm, get a less stressful job,
- 例如拆弹专家
- like a bomb defuser.
- 我们能经常见到对方
- We could see more of each other.
- 这是你想要的吗
- Is that something you want?
- 这是我非常想要的
- It's something that I'd very much want.
- 本 你来自哪里
- So Ben, where are you from?
- 丹佛 土生土长的丹佛人
- Denver, born and raised.
- 你一定是野马队的粉丝了- 是的 夫人
- You must be a Broncos fan. - Yes, ma'am.
- 你对在国歌♥期间跪下的
- So how do you feel about the NFL fining players
- 全国橄榄球联盟的罚款球员怎么看
- who kneel during the anthem?
- 我认为一个私人雇主有权利
- I think a private employer has the right
- 在必要的时候制定一些行为规范和奖罚制度
- to set standards of conduct and enact reprisals if need be.
- 我不认为他们不尊重国歌♥是行为是正确的
- I don't find it appropriate that they disrespect the anthem
- 特别是在还有其他方法可以解决问题的情况下
- when there are other methods to getting their point across.
- 我认为全国橄榄球联盟惩罚他们是对的
- I think the NFL is rightin punishing them.
- 这听起来就像是德州的参议员在讲话
- Sounds like the senator from Texas speaking.
- 你打算超过你的祖父吗
- Do you ever break ranks with your grandfather?
- 如果我想获得遗产就不能
- Not if I want to stay in the will.
- 挺公平的 凯丽
- Fair enough-- Callie?
- 这很明显违反了第一修正案
- I think it's a clear violation of the First Amendment.
- 我受够了自♥由♥派对第一修正案的误解了
- I'm so tired of liberals misinterpreting the First Amendment.
- 就像你反对保守派利用它
- As opposed to conservative susing it to allow corporations
- 来收买♥♥政♥治♥候选人
- to buy off political candidates
- 并且反对同性恋一样
- and discriminate against gay people?
- 从法律层面上说 言论自♥由♥只保护
- Technically, freedom of speechonly protects citizens
- 市民不受政♥府♥审查
- from government censorship.
- 美国总统向私人雇主施压
- When the President of the United States is pressuring
- 要求他们采用惩罚性的工作场所规则
剧集 | 麻烦一家人(2019) | 导航列表