剧集 | 麻烦一家人(2019) | 导航列表
而且你们这些懒黑色是最糟的
And you lazy blacks are the worst.
好吧 感谢您的参与
Okay, thank youfor your time.
你知道 你们这些人想用你们所谓的黑人也是人
You know, you people wanna divide this country
来分化这个城市
with your Black Lives Matter bullshit.
他们不会
Well they don't.
你想让你的生活有意义吗
You want yourlives to matter?
干活儿去吧
Go get jobs.
你们的人想分割这个 你们这些懒黑人
You people want to divide this--You lazy blacks...
黑人的存在就是麻烦
Black Lives Matter...
找活儿去吧
Go get jobs.
你是谁
Who are you?
妈
Mama!
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我感觉不舒服
I feel funny.
- 抱歉 抱歉 - 那看起来很棒
- Sorry, sorry. - That looks amazing.
嘿 你们俩什么都不许动
Hey, you twoaren't supposedto lift a finger!
啊 不 不 不 没事 我们不介意
Ah, no, no, no.It's okay. We don't mind.
有点儿想念为大家掌厨的机会呢 提示提示
Kinda miss cooking fora big family. Hint, hint.
哦 我的天 那闻起来太棒了
Oh my gosh,that smells so good.
噢 热果仁蜜饼
Ooh! Hot baklava.
嘿 你去哪儿
Hey, where you going?
呃 出去找点儿吃的
Uh, to get a bite.
来吧 妈妈们在这儿呢
Join us. The Moms are here.
我们在庆祝
We're celebrating.
我们有很多吃的
We have plenty of food.
你确定吗
You sure?
听着 呃
Listen, um...
我妈她们这周会和我们呆在一起
My moms are coming tostay with us this weekend.
她们不知道我们的事
And... They don'tknow about us.
如果他们知道了 她们可能会 把我们赶出去
If they did, they'd probably, like, out us to everyone.
也不是说我们在谈恋爱
It's not like we're in a relationship.
所以我只是想让你知道
So I just wanted to let you know
我不会介绍你给她们认识之类的
that I'm not, like, gonna introduce you as anything.
呃 对 没有 对 没问题
Um, yeah. No, yeah. No problem.
我明白的
I get it.
- 晚安 - 安
- Night. - Night.
- 你确定吗 - 对 我们确定
- You sure? - Yes. We're sure.
但我们可没求你
But we're not gonna beg.
我能帮什么
How can I help?
呃 请把蜡烛点上
Uh, light the candles, please.
那么 玛莉卡 为什么选社会人类学
So, Malika, why social anthropology?
我一直很迷那些不同的文化
I've always been fascinated by different cultures
和社会关系
and social relationships.
你有看过宇宙学习纪录片吗
Have you seenthe Cosmo Learning documentaries?
有 我很喜欢那些
Yes, I love those.
你看到下个月要上映的那部片子了吗
Did you see the one that's coming up next month?
- 当然 - 太棒了
- Yeah. - So good.
这就是今晚我为什么想
That's exactly why
做埃塞俄比亚美食的原因
I wanted to make Ethiopian food tonight.
我也很想出国留学
I really wanna study abroad, too.
- 酷毙了 那将会是个好机会 - 对
-Amazing. That would be such an opportunity. - Yeah.
我是说 如果法官发现我们
I mean, what would happen
互相认识会怎么样
if the judge found outwe knew each other?
我可能会被调离这个案子
I'd probably be taken off the case.
然后他可能会把它给本或者贝卡
And he'd give itto Ben or Becca.
有那么糟糕吗
Would that be so bad?
他们不会挑战他
They won't challenge him.
嘿 那么 呃
Hey. So, uh,
住在皇宫剧院上面是什么感觉
what's it like living above the Palace Theater?
他们还有表演吗
Do they still have shows?
对 他们有
Yeah, they do.
你认识住在那里的每个人吗
Do you know everyone who lives there?
我不知道
No, I don't.
为什么
Why?
没有原因
No reason.
我是个书♥记♥员
I'm the clerk.
现在我知道他想我和他争论
Now that I know that he wants me to spar with him,
我可能会赢一场
I might win an argument,
或者至少让他考虑一些他可能没想到的事
or at least, make him consider something he might not have.
听着 呃
Look, um...
我和杰玛的妈妈没那么亲密
I'm not that tight with Jamal's mom.
我是说 我为她做的那些衬衫
I mean, I did thoseT-shirts for her.
我可以在远处做我自己的事
I can do my thingfrom a distance.
也许我要求你那样做是不对的
Maybe it's not okay for me to ask you to do that.
听着 卡莉
Look, Callie,
如果你觉得你可以做得与众不同
if you think you can make a difference,
那就去做吧
then go do it.
好
Okay.
晚安
Night.
那么 盖尔
So, Gael...
玛莉安娜告诉我 你们在思乐酷一起工作
Mariana tells me that you guys work together at Speculate.
对 我是一名平面设计师
Yeah,I'm a graphic designer.
好 你觉得做得怎么样
Yeah, how do you like that?
我挺喜欢的
I like it.
我是个独♥立♥的承包人
I'm actually an independent contractor,
所以我的工作时间更加灵活
so my hours area little bit more flexible
那我就可以搞我的艺术了
so I can work on my art.
噢 那进行的怎么样 你的艺术
Oh, and how's that going? Your art.
我是说
I mean...
你和这么多人约会
With all the people you're dating,
怎么挤出时间来的
how do you find the time?
小达 我真的挺喜欢他的
Dav, I'm really into him.
我知道
I know.
和卡莉竞争很难
It's hard competing with Callie
当她住在这儿的时候 只要她想她就可以
when she lives hereand she can just
随时溜到他那儿去
sneak up to his place whenever she wants.
现在他说他正在搞他的艺术
Now he says he's working on his art.
但是我没看到任何新的作品
But I don't see any new pieces.
呃 好吧
Yeah, well...
他的艺术烂透了
His art sucks anyway.
为什么我们不坐下来
Why don't we all sit?
看来我们都准备好了
Look like we're ready.
在这儿享受我们的劳动的果实
Enjoy the fruitsof our labor here.
那么 达维亚 那些女孩告诉我
So, Davia, the girls tell me
你现在是一名老师
that you are a teacher.
好吧 我是说如果在六周的培训后还算数的话
Well, I mean if it counts after six weeks of training.
但是 你教了多久了
But, how longdid you teach for?
在我成为锚滩副校长
For 10 years before I became
之前的十年
Vice Principalof Anchor Beach.
现在她是正校长了
And now she's Principal.
她也算圣地亚哥教育委员会的成员
She's also on the San Diego Board of Education.
噢 妈妈 如果你赢了选举会会怎么样
Oh, Mama, what happensif you win the election?
对 你能加入董事会
Yeah, can yoube on the Board
和州议会吗
and the State Assembly?
那我不得不辞职了
I'd have to resign.
但我想我可能会退出这场比赛
But I think I may be dropping out of the race.
为什么
Why?
嗯 有很多候选人挤在这个领域
Well, there area lot of candidates crowding the field,
还有一些来自党内的成员
and there's some concern from party members
担心着关于分♥裂♥民♥主♥党的选票
about splitting the Democratic vote.
抱歉 我们迟到了
Sorry we're late.
噢 好极了
Oh, great.
由于我们做了晚餐 你们俩就负责收拾吧
Since we made dinner, you two can clean up.
你好
Hello.
嘿
Hey.
抱歉 关于即兴表演的事
Sorry about the improv thing.
你女朋友做的那些饼干我吃了一个
Your girlfriend made those cookiesand I had one
她不是我女朋友
and---She's not my girlfriend.
好吧 呃 不管你们什么关系
Okay well,whatever she is.
我吃了一个她做的饼干 劲儿挺大的
I ate one of her cookiesand they were pretty strong.
剧集 | 麻烦一家人(2019) | 导航列表