剧集 | 麻烦一家人(2019) | 导航列表
and guess what
乔希真的承认了我有一个想法
Josh actually acknowledged that I had an idea.
那他让你参加新的项目了吗
So did he put you on the new project
那倒没有 但是
Well, no, but
我很抱歉 噢 很抱歉
I'm sorry. Oh, I'm sorry.
你怎么会把做布朗尼蛋糕
How does you baking brownies
然后谢谢那个人偷了你的想法
and then thanking someone for stealing your idea
当作是一次胜利
count as a victory
在现实世界里你得到什么就拿什么 杰西
You take what you can get in the real world, Jesus.
这听起来不像你啊 玛丽安
Doesn't really sound like you, Mariana.
你不是一个满足残羹剩饭的人
You've never been one to settle for scraps.
你看吧 这种所谓的合作就是我退出的原因
See, this corporate bullshit is exactly why I dropped out.
不是所有人都可以辞职 丹尼斯
Okay, well not everyone can quit, Dennis.
你们没有一个人体会到
And neither of you know what it's like
在一个工作环境
in a work place
掌权的都是男士
where all of the bro shave the power,
而他们只会用来帮助彼此
and they only use it to help each other.
我有一些新消息
Well, I have some good news.
杰西 我喜欢你的想法
Listen, Jesus,I like your idea.
让我思考一下然后回复你
Let me think on it a beat and I'll get back to you.
好的 谢谢你
All right Thank you.
听起来很棒 太好了
Sounds amazing.Great.
不好意思 我去一下卫生间
Uh, excuse me.I gotta go to the bathroom.
好吧
All right.
很好的孩子 是的
Nice kid.Yeah.
我觉得他是一个真的骗子
I think he's a real hustler.
好的
Yeah.
我一直打算去联♥系♥你
I've actually been meaning to reach out to you.
几个月前我遇到了詹妮弗
I ran into Jennifer a couple of months back
我应该先问的 但是我们一直在约会
and, probably should have asked first, but we've been seeing each other.
她想告诉你 但是
She wanted to tell you, but...
我想你从我这听到这个消息
I wanted you to hear it from me.
我很感谢你这样做
I appreciate that.
她说离婚基本上是注定了
She says the divorce is almost final.
是的
Yeah.
我希望 你知道 我们还能相处
I hope, you know,we're still cool.
只要詹快乐就好
Long as Jenn's happy.
好男人
Good man.
来这里
Come here.
好 见到你很开心
Good. Great seeing you.
今天我和丹尼斯跟他的朋友见面
Uh, Dennis and I met with his friend today.
噢 你们曾今一起工作
Oh, you guys used to work together.
是的
Yeah.
总之 他是个风险资本主义者
Anyway,he's a venturecapitalist guy
也就是他投资大企业
which means he invests in entrepreneurs,
然后他很喜欢我小房♥子的想法
and he really loved my tiny house idea.
- 真的吗 - 是的
Seriously Yeah.
我们真的很聊得来
We like, really hit it off.
然后他说他会考虑一下
And then he said,Oh, I'm gonna think about it.
然后大概过了一小时他打给我说他要加入
And then he called me like an hour later and said that he's in.
他会支持我的
He's gonna back me.
哇
Wow. Um
你真行 杰西
Good for you, Jesus.
我累了 我要回家了
I'm tired, I think I'm gonna go home.
她怎么了
Uh, what's with her
她只是最近过得很挣扎
She's just really struggling.
对她而言一切都不容易
Nothing's coming easy for her
这是马里亚纳 她还不太习惯这个
and it's Mariana,she's not used to that.
大概该和她谈一谈
Should probably go talk to her.
不 你留下 我会 呃 说服她的
No, you stay.I'll, uh, talk her down.
嘿
Hey.
嗨
Hi.
那么 我要走了 但我会留下如果你想请我喝一杯
So, I was gonna take off but I'll stay if you want to buy me that drink.
呃 我想
Uh... I do.
不过我得去和某人谈谈
But I actually gotta go talk to someone.
抱歉
Sorry.
- 我会请你喝一杯 - 不 谢了
- I'll buy you a drink. - No thanks.
好的 很明显 你在生我的气
Okay. Obviously, you're mad at me.
我不知道是因为什么
I don't know what about.
但不论是什么 我大概都是错的
But whatever it is, I was probably wrong.
听着 我不是在生你的气
Look, I'm not mad at you.
好的 行吧 我不会一直追问的
Okay, fine, I'm not gonna keep asking.
好的 听着 这只是
Okay, look, it's just...
我在斯派克莱特工作了四个月
I've been working at Speckulate for four months,
只在那一个会议上因为那一个点子获得认可
and getting acknowledged for that one idea in that one meeting
那是我真正意义上的第一个胜利
was the first real win that I've had.
而你♥他♥妈♥算是把这都毁了
And you kind of just shit all over it.
对不起 我不是故意的
Sorry, I didn't mean to.
而且在和丹尼斯一起去鬼混两天后
And after broing it out with Dennis for two days,
你们已经有风险投资人投钱给你们
you've already gota V.C. throwing money at you.
这一切都糟糕极了 因为我不得不努力工作
It just sucks because I have to work so hard.
是啊 我也很努力地工作了 马里亚纳
Yeah, I work hard too, Mariana.
作为一个人见人爱的男人
At being a guy that girls love and guys love
一切都来得很容易
and everything comes easily to.
噢 你认为
Oh, you think...
这很容易 经历了外伤性脑损伤
that it's been easy,having a TBI
- 不 - 但我不像你 凯丽和布兰登那样聪明
- No - but I'm not as smartas you, Callie, or Brandon.
你们上过大学 出社会后又游刃有余
You guys went to college,and now you're out there killing it.
我能做到的最好的就是拿到我的承包商资格证
The best I could do was get my contractor's license,
而且我不得不非常用功才能通过考试
and I had to bust my ass to pass that test.
我的人生从未容易过
Nothing in my life has come easy to me.
听着 这使我恶心
Look, it makes me sick
那些人在工作时是如何对待你的
how these guy sare treating you at work.
我想去痛打他们一顿
I want to kick their asses,
但我了解你
but I know you.
而没有人能比你更能碾压他们
And no one can kick their asses better than you.
是啊 关于这个他是对的
Yeah, he's not wrong about that.
我可能不知道企业界的规则
I might not know how the corporate world works,
但我爱你 马里亚纳
but I love you, Mariana.
而我只是想说 我不想看到你
And all I meant was that I didn't want to see you
不得不自降身份按他们的规矩来
have to play down to their level.
你知道的 尤其是在你比其他这些人都聪明的情况下
You know, especially since you're, like, hella smarter than any of these guys.
我也爱你
I love you too.
来吧 一起来吧
Come here.Come in here.
噢 我的天呐
Oh, my gosh!
把我推倒了
Knocked me out.
那是一个轻轻的拍打
It was a love tap.
我觉得我又要脑震荡了
I think I'm gonna have another concussion.
不
No.
怎么了
What's up
我们处理这个的方式都错了
We're approaching this all wrong.
我们不需要操控这里的文化
We don't need to navigate the culture here,
-我们需要改变它 -怎么做
we need to change it. How
好吧 首先 缩小不同性别的薪酬差距
Well, for starters,closing the gender pay gap.
是啊 我们要如何才能做到
Yeah right, how do we do that
年终绩效考核马上就要到了 对吧
The end of the year performance reviews are coming up, right
一起走过去 提出我们应得的加薪要求
Let's walk in there and demand the raises that we deserve.
好吧 是的 好的 但是
Well, yeah, okay, but how
我们该怎样分享我们的薪酬信息
We share our salary info.
查明他们给男性支付的薪酬水平 然后要求一样的
Find out what they're paying the men, and then demand the same.
等等 分享我们的薪水信息
Wait, sharing our salary information
我们在合同里签署了保密协议
We signed nondisclosure agreements in our contracts.
听着 哪怕他们只是听说了这个
Look, if they even hear about this,
他们都会解雇我们的
they can fire us.
好吧
Fine.
我们会匿名做这件事
Then we do it anonymously.
我们会确保他们无法发现
We make sure that they don't find out.
嘿 那么
Hey, so...
如果你是认真的 我知道一个你可以帮到我的地方
if you're serious,I know a way you could help me.
几位女同事和我正在准备一些数据收集
A few of the women and I are putting together a spread sheet
收集每个人赚了多少的数据
剧集 | 麻烦一家人(2019) | 导航列表