剧集 | 麻烦一家人(2019) | 导航列表
as queer to reach outto the queer community.
我这有些关系
I've got plenty of contacts.
只要你一句话
Just say the word.
看舒米多漂亮啊
Look how pretty Sumi looks.
你怎么不用我给你买♥♥的化妆品
Why you not wearingthe makeup I bought you?
凯莉·詹纳牌的
Kylie Jenner.
我涂了一层隔离
I'm have tinted moisturizer on.
你头发怎么那么油
Why is your hairso greasy?
看舒米 她头发多漂亮啊
Look at Su,her hair is so nice
像瑞秋·雷一样
like Rachael Ray.
- 聊的真好 - 你和你哥聊了吗
-Good talk.-You talk to your brother?
还带浴室的
With a shower.
你怎么总是开玩笑
Why are you always making jokes?
你什么时候打算找个真正的工作
When you going to get a real job?
舒米基本上可以说是个医生了
Sumi is practically a doctor.
自♥由♥职业不是个真正的工作
Freelance is nota real job.
你哥和苏珊基本快成了
Your brother is getting serious with Susan.
我终于有个孩子能让我当奶奶了
Finally, one of my childrenis going to make mea proud grandmother.
我在谈恋爱了
I am dating!
和一个人谈
Someone...
差不多吧
sort of.
他是谁 他叫什么
Who is he?What's his name?
乔伊
Joey.
我在想
So, I was...
我们要不要来个第二次约会
wondering where we stood on that second date?
你怎么不来看我的演出
Why don't you come do my show?
演出 你是说现场的那种
By your show you mean the live one?
就是有真人去听的那种
The one tha treal people listen to?
我可是有
I have, like...
10个听众呢 又不是美国国家公共电台
10 listeners,it's not NPR.
会很有意思的
It'll be fun.
乔伊是干什么工作的
What does Joey do?
他是中国人吗
Is he Chinese?
不知道 不知道
I don't know,I'm not sure.
你不知道他是不是中国人吗
You don't knowif he's Chinese?
我们换个话题吧
Let's just-- can wechange the subject?
你怎么躲躲藏藏的
Why have you beenso sneaky?
我有事要宣布
Well, I have news.
我订婚了
I'm engaged!
你订婚了
You're engaged!
他叫什么
What's his name?
米拉
Meera.
米拉
Meera?
那不是个女孩的名字吗
Isn't thata girl's name?
你没见过叫米拉的男的吗
Have you ever meta boy named Meera?!
我是同性恋
I'm gay.
爱丽丝
Alice...
你是同性恋吗
are you gay?
是的
Yes.
我订婚了
I'm engaged.
你订婚了
You're engaged!
他叫什么
What's his name?
迈伦
Myron.
你的父母肯定很骄傲
Your parents must be so proud.
他有兄弟吗
Does he have a brother?
最近有什么新消息吗
What's new?
汉德尔曼法官又新招了一个女职员
:Judge Handelman hired a new female clerk.
就这个
Is that so?
我原以为他不能再招任何女职员了呢
I thought he wasn't supposed to be able to have any more female clerks.
我以为已经和姥爷达成了一致 之前的事不声张
I thought that was the deal Grandpa made,
但是他不会再招女职员了
to keep it quiet.
你知道这些法官是怎么样的 他们终身受雇
Well, you know how it is with these judges and their lifetime appointments.
他们可以逍遥法外
They get away with murder.
如果他性骚扰这个新来的女职员呢
What if he harasses the new girl?
那跟你可没关系
Well, that's none of your concern.
没有吗
It isn't?
我是说
I mean...
这不应该跟我们所有女人都有关系吗
shouldn't it concern us all,as women,
如果我们知道某人被性骚扰了
if we know someone'sbeing harassed?
首先 我们不知道这是不是真的
First of all,we don't know that.
而且 坦白的说
And frankly...
我认为女人们已经将
I think that women have taken this whole
“我也被性骚扰了”这种事做的太过了
“me too” thing way too far.
Metoo(我也是)是女星艾丽莎·米兰诺等人2017年10月针对美国金牌制♥作♥人
哈维·温斯坦性侵多名女星丑闻发起的运动 呼吁所有曾遭受性侵犯女性挺身而出说出惨痛经历 并在社交媒体贴文附上标签 藉此唤起社会关注
我以前工作的时候
You know, back in the day,when I was a working girl,
我老板每个人都骚扰过
I had a boss who was all hands,
不只是对我
and not just with me.
这是不对的 妈妈
That's not okay, Mom.
你们这一代太敏感了
Your generation is so sensitive.
你们没办法应付任何侵犯
You can't handle any aggression of any kind.
男人就是男人
Men will always be men.
哇哦
Wow.
我们都高兴坏了 听说
We're so thrilled about your offer
MP&C 愿意让你去他们那工作
with McClellan,Peterson & Cole.
给你外公发个信息吧 他帮你牵线搭桥
Write your grandfather a note, because he pulled strings
你才能得到这份工作
to get you the job.
我认为这是靠我自己的能力
I'd like to think I had something to do with it.
毕竟我以班级第一的名次毕业于耶鲁法学院
I did graduate from Yale Law at the top of my class.
别防备心太强了
Don't be defensive.
我们为你感到骄傲
We're very proud of you.
我还没决定是不是接受呢
I haven't accepted the offer yet.
别开玩笑了
Don't be ridiculous.
你当然要接受了啊
Of course you're going to accept it.
这份工作会让你的前途一片光明的
You are well on your way with this job.
别再去碰汉德尔曼的事了
Don't make a stink of this whole Handelman business.
你外公帮你脱身了
Your grandfather got you out of there,
我们可不希望从有什么丑闻影响到他
and we don't want any scandal blowing back on him.
你应该觉得幸运 出生在这种名门世家
You're lucky you were born with a family name that opens doors.
你应该感激 因为你不需要像你外公那么辛苦
Be grateful that you didn't have to earn everything
才能成功
the way yourgrandfather did.
那么 你想
So, do you wanna...
聊聊现场的食物吗
talk about food?
哦 好 让我们弄得简单些
Uh, yeah, let's, um,let's keep it simple,you know?
多弄点酒吧
The booze is what really matters.
不玩什么纸卷游戏了
And no toilet paper games.
我很高兴你知道自己要什么
I like that you know what you want.
如果要跟舒米在一起
Yeah, well, if you're gonna be with Sumi,
我就得是做决定的那个
someone's gotta be decisive.
对 还要非常强大才行
Yeah... and strong.
一到需要舒米来承担些什么时候她就找各种理由
She always has an excuse when it comes time to carry anything.
可能是因为她上瑜伽课太累了吧
Well, that's 'cause she's tired from all the yoga classes.
不是 瑜伽会让她心灵得到释放
No, the yoga is a workout for her soul.
那些个空中绸缎才是让她精疲力尽的东西
The aerial silk classes,that's what really wears her out.
你可真够逗的
You're really funny.
我吗
I am?
我
Yeah, I...
我真希望我能像你这样逗舒米笑
I wish that I could make Sumi laugh the way you do.
那是她最喜欢你的地方
It's, like, one of the things she loves most about you.
哦 这是我父母最讨厌我的地方
Well, it's what my parents hate most about me.
真的 你在Ins上面发的东西很有趣
No, for real,like, your Instasare so funny.
你应该弄个单口相声什么的
You should do stand-up or something.
我今晚正要去参加一个朋友的电台节目呢
I'm actually supposed to go on a friend's radio show tonight.
电台节目 像KROQ音乐台
A radio show?What, like KROQ?
不 我还没准备好上FM电台 是KFGT
Uh, no, I'm not ready for FM.It's KFGT.
是一个小AM电台节目 听众也就10个人的那种
A small AM station that gets, like,10 listeners.
但就这个我已经紧张到吐了
But even that makes me so nervous I could throw up.
两次
Twice.
我相信他们会喜欢你的
Well, I'm sure they're gonna love you.
做你自己就好了
Just be yourself.
他干什么呢
What is he doing?
谁知道
剧集 | 麻烦一家人(2019) | 导航列表