剧集 | 麻烦一家人(2019) | 导航列表
但也许那就是为什么我喜欢吧
but maybe that's why I liked it.
昨天怎么样
What was that about yesterday?
什么
What?
和卡莉的事儿
With Callie.
我知道
I know.
达维亚跟我说了
Davia told me.
我不喜欢玩游戏
I don't like playing games.
不喜欢有人对我撒谎
I don't like being lied to.
你问我的时候 我没在跟她约会
I wasn't seeing her when you asked.
我是说 我之前是 但
I mean, I was before, but...
我以为都结束了
I thought it was over.
好吧
Okay...
我们不是专一感情
We're not exclusive.
她知道我吗
Does she know about me?
嗯
Yeah.
也不是说你不能来这儿看达维亚 只是
And it's not that you can't come to see Davia, it's just--
有点儿尴尬
It's awkward.
因为卡莉住这儿
'Cause Callie lives here.
近水楼台先得月啊
Talk about home court advantage.
这不是比赛啊
It's not a competition.
但如果是的话 我赢定了 对不对
But if it was, I would totally win, right?
至于被告驳回本案的动议
As to the defendant's motion to dismiss this case...
动议被驳回了
...motion is denied.
现在休庭
Court is now adjourned.
我们要上庭了
We got a trial.
头一个有宪法意义的案子
First constitutional case...
这会让你的简历很好看的
It's gonna look great on your resume.
威尔森不是把我当柜台书♥记♥员使
Wilson isn't using me as the counter-clerk.
但感谢你扰乱了我的思绪
But thanks for getting in my head.
你看到卡莉看坐在杰玛妈妈旁边
Did you see the way Callie was looking at that girl
那个女孩儿的眼神了吗
sitting next to Jamal's mother?
没有 怎么了
No, why?
我不知道 我觉得他们认识
I don't know. I think they know each other.
我知道今天外面能有那么多支持者 很大一部分原因都是你
I know you had a lot to do with those people out there today.
嗯 我只是让大家广而告之
Yeah, I just tried to put the word out.
你做到了
You did.
我看到你推了我的演说视频
I saw you tweet the video of my speech.
歇歇你
Thank you.
我们今晚会有很多人一起庆祝的
We're gonna have people at the house tonight to celebrate.
我希望你能加入我们
I'd love you to join us...
如果你有空的话
if you don't have plans.
我以为你不认识杰玛一家呢
I thought you didn't know Jamal's family.
我不认识 只是
I didn't. It just--
大概
sort of...
桑德拉很喜欢我的衣服
Sandra really liked my t-shirt
还有我和外面那些人一直以来的努力
and that I've been working to get people out there.
我不能知道任何她可能告诉你的事儿
I can't know about anything she might tell you.
好
Okay.
还有也许我们应该
And maybe we should...
彼此保持距离
Steer clear of each other.
也许需要这样一段时间
Maybe for a little while, yeah.
在庭审结束之前 对我有些难办
It's just kind of tricky for me until the trial's over.
明白
Got it.
也许之后 我们能一起喝一杯
Maybe then, you and I can get that drink,
你可以告诉我你是如何成为一个
and you can tell me all about how you became
顽固的少年犯的
a hardened juvenile delinquent.
一言为定
Deal.
我很高兴他没有驳回案子
I'm glad he didn't dismiss the case.
我也是
Me too.
别担心这个 这个算我头上
Don't worry about this. This is gonna be on me.
哦 我知道
Oh, I know.
这是多姆
This is Dom...
给我留言 我马上给你回信
Leave a message, and I'll call you right back...
大概吧
probably.
嘿 小姆 这是玛莉卡
Hey, D, it's Mika...
今晚的事儿很抱歉 我只是
Sorry about tonight. I just--
不能和妈妈一起
couldn't with Mom.
但我想让你回到我的生活里 我真的很想 我只是
But I want you in my life. I really do, I just--
不能让她回来
can't let her back in.
我希望你能理解
I hope you get that.
我爱你
I love you.
拜
Bye.
重点是展示雄性润养的一面
The point was to show the nurturing side of masculinity.
但是
But...
好吧 说到底 也许是个阳♥具♥吧
Okay, technically, maybe it was a phallus.
没有恶意的阳♥具♥
A phallus without malice?
嗯 没错
Yeah, exactly.
那展出的事儿怎么样了
So what's going on with the show?
真高兴你能在你的繁务中为我抽身
So glad you could find time for me in your busy schedule.
我也得吃饭呀
A girl's gotta eat.
我们的桌子应该几分钟就能好
Our table should be ready in a couple minutes.
你认识那个男的吗
Oh, you know that guy?
嗯 他跟我住一栋楼
Yeah, he lives in my building.
哦
Oh.
剧集 | 麻烦一家人(2019) | 导航列表