剧集 | 麻烦一家人(2019) | 导航列表
她设计了阿波罗任务的软件吗
She designed the softwarefor the Apollo missions?
而且赢了总统荣誉勋章吗
And won the PresidentialMedal of Honor?
像我说的 人们在那些晦暗难懂的服装上
Like I said, people triedway too hard
花了太多心思了
with the obscure costumes.
对 好吧 众所周知 简维是
Yeah, well, everyone knowsthat Janeway was
星际迷航中最棒的队长
the best Star Trek captain!
那个秘书生气了
That secretary was angry.
你知道谁是玛格丽特·汉密尔顿 对吧
You know who Margaret Hamilton is, right?
你没事吧
You okay?
我看见你和乔希聊了
I saw you talking to Josh.
起初 他给了亚历克斯一个大项目
First, he gives Alexthe big project,
然后现在他因为我犯了一个小错误
and now he just raked meover the coals
就在我的团队面前斥责我
in front of my teamfor a totally minor mistake.
顺便说一句 有一部分
That was partially due
是因为他缺乏沟通
to his lack of communication,by the way.
我确定这没什么
I'm sure it's nothing.
这不是没什么
It's not nothing.
女人就是不能犯错
Women don't getto make mistakes.
我讨厌去这么想
I hate to even think that,
因为我不想找借口 但失误是真的
because I don't want to make excuses, but it's true.
你觉得乔希会把所有事怪在他自己身上吗
Do you think Josh everblames himself for anything?
不会 他给自己失败的机会是有限的
No. He gives himselfunlimited chances to fail.
对 然后他每次都会失败
Yeah, and he fails upwards,every single time.
我知道你不喜欢表露出任何的软弱
I get that you don't like to show any weaknesses,
特别是周围有一群爷们儿
especially around this group of guys.
我是说 你不能相信他们
I mean,you can't trust them,
甚至是那些所谓的好人
even the socalledgood ones,
在你需要帮助的时候表现着像是尊重你的样子
who act like they respect you and need your help,
到最后你就会发现 他们只是
but then you end up finding outthey're really just trying
想上你 而且他们可能一直都知道
to get into your pants and they probably knew
是什么导致了他们的延后
what was causing their lag all along.
抱歉
Sorry.
现在是说你的事
This is about you right now.
关键是 你可以相信我
The point is,you can trust me.
思酷乐的女人需要成立一个俱乐部什么的
The women at Speckulate need to form a club or something.
认真的
Seriously.
我们需要相互支持
We need to support each other.
理想总是丰满的
Wouldn't that be nice?
你犯错更早吗
Your mistakes earlier?
文件名称 那些注释
The file names,the comments.
别忘了搜索引擎优化
Don't forget the SEO.
没什么是不能学习和纠正的
Nothing that can't be learned and corrected.
听着 既然亚历克斯不得不
Look, what you must have,
诉诸于表面的批评 那你就必须要有
since Alex has to resort to surfacelevel criticisms,
一个真正的编程头脑
is a real mind for programming.
这是你应得的
You deserve to be here.
你也是
You too.
那么早去说会不会太难
Would it have been so hard to just say that earlier?
会的
Yes.
不好意思
Excuse me.
你住在这儿吗
Do you live here?
对
Yeah.
你认识丹尼斯吗
Do you know Dennis?
呃 很遗憾
Ugh. Unfortunately.
开玩笑的
Just kidding.
认识 我能帮你什么
Not. How can I help you?
好吧 我按了门铃
Well... I buzzed him,
但他一定是不在家
but he must not be home.
你能帮我把这个给他吗
Could you give him this?
我说过会带给他的
I said I'd run it by.
- 我没有很多时间 - 可以
- And I don't have a lot of time. - Yeah.
我应该说是谁寄来的
Who should I say it's from?
抱歉 我应该先介绍一下自己的
Sorry, I should have introduced myself.
我是詹妮弗 丹尼斯的妻子
I'm Jennifer, Dennis's wife.
前妻
Exwife.
就快是前妻了
Exwife soon.
还在适应中
Still getting used to that.
谢谢
Hmm. Thanks.
我会带到的
Hey, no problem.
给你
Here you go.
泰特·威尔森几周前被捕
So Tate Wilson was arresteda few weeks back,
被控酒后驾车 持有枪♥支♥
charged with DUI,possession,
和袭击一名警官
and assaultinga police officer.
显然 他朝其中一个挥了一拳
Apparently, he took a swing at one of them.
但它发生在伯克利
Wow.But it happened up in Berkeley.
所以和这里的警♥察♥没有利益冲突
So no conflict of interest with the police down here.
猜脚踝环是让他
Guessing the ankle bracelet was a condition
回到洛杉矶的条件
of letting him comeback home to LA?
这让我松了口气 非常感谢
That is a relief. Thank you so much.
不要担心 你知道的 你是我最喜欢的客户
No worries. You know, you're my favorite client.
如果你一会儿没事 我们可以一起吃个晚饭
Well, if you're free later, maybe we can grab dinner.
我有事
Uh, no, I'm not free.
但我愿意为你取消我的计划
But I'm willing to cancelmy plans for you.
那你觉得我们能立案吗
So, you think we have a case?
这就是我邀请杰米加入我们的原因
That's why I asked Jamie to join us.
告诉我到底发生了什么
Tell me exactly what happened.
你是变性人吗
So, you're trans?
我只是想坦率一点
I just like to be upfront about it.
这在过去是个事儿
It's been an issue in the past.
不用担心喝酒的事儿 没事的
And... don't worry about drinks. It's fine.
明晚有空吗
Free tomorrow night?
我真的很想带你出去
I'd really like to take you out.
我应该有空
I might be free.
齐克 这周五晚上有大派对
Zeke, big party,this Friday night.
你有空工作吗
You free to work?
- 好的 当然有 - 很好
- Yeah, sure. - All right. Good.
我需要更多的女孩 所以放话出去吧
Uh, I need more girls so let's put the word out.
我周五可以工作
Oh, I can work Friday.
听着
Yeah, look, uh...
直到看到你开始做文书工作我才意识到
I didn't realize until I saw your start paperwork
你不是一个
that you're not a...
一个什么
A what?
听着 你对我撒谎了
Look, you lied to me.
我没有对你撒谎
I didn't lie to you.
这只是支票上的一个名字
This is just a name on a check.
我是个女人
I'm a woman.
- 发生什么了 - 没什么
- Hey, what's going on? - Nothing new.
没事的 我们走吧
It's okay. Let's just go.
- 别这样 格雷格 - 其实不怪我
- Come on, Greg. - Hey, look, it's not me.
是客户 好吗
It's the client, okay.
人们感觉不舒服
People get uncomfortable.
抱歉 什么人
I'm sorry, what people?
除了你 我今天没看见任何人不舒服
I didn't see anyone uncomfortable today but you.
这不值得 我们走吧
It's not worth it.Let's just go.
这完全是瞎扯淡
No. This is bullshit.
- 你♥他♥妈♥的到底是谁 - 我是她兄弟 怎么了
- And who the hell are you? - I'm her brother. All right.
你♥他♥妈♥的是谁
And who the hell are you?
顽固的混♥蛋♥吗
Besides some bigoted asshole?
伙计 你得立刻从我面前消失
Oh, man,you gotta get out of my face.
就不走怎么样
Or what, huh?
盖尔 这不值得你这样做
Gael, it's not worth your job.
我们走吧
Let's just go.
来吧 走
Come on.
你绝对有理由起诉
Yeah, you definitely have cause to sue.
但是得花很多钱
But these things,they cost a lot of money.
而且我敢肯定宴会负责人有保险
And I'm sure the caterer has insurance
来支付他们所有的法律费用
that will coverall their legal expenses.
我会支付贾斯明的费用
I'll cover Jazmin's expenses.
不 你不用
No, you won't.
我要去思酷乐做全职工作
I'm gonna take the fulltime job at Speckulate.
剧集 | 麻烦一家人(2019) | 导航列表