剧集 | 麻烦一家人(2019) | 导航列表
我对我妹妹感同身受 真的
I feel for my sister. I do.
我不知道 她忍♥受了很多歧视
I don't know, she puts up with a lot of discrimination.
但是她不能保住工作
But she can't keep a job.
这个 加利福尼亚有法律保护她的
Well, California has laws to protect her.
我也不想这么说 但是
I hate to say it, but...
有时候都是她自己作的
sometimes I think she brings it on herself.
- 嗨 - 嗨 兄弟
- Hey. - Hey, brother.
你在这儿做什么
What are you doing here?
你觉得我像在做什么 我在工作啊
What does it look like?I'm working.
小豆腐炸玉米粉圆饼
Tiny tofu tostada?
闻起来太香了 你在做什么
Smells good.What're you making?
菜肉馅煎蛋饼
A frittata.
你把它叠起来就是个煎蛋卷了
Too scared to fold it over and call it an omelet?
如果你做两个的话
Oh, if you feel like making two,
我很乐意陪你一起吃
I'd be happy to join you.
哦 糟糕
Oh, shit.
自从我跟杰夫说我在考虑搬回到威斯康星
Jeff's just been acting so weird since I told him
他最近就表现得
that I've been thinking about moving back
非常奇怪
to Wisconsin.
我们本来约好今晚谈谈这件事 但是
We were supposed to talk tonight, but...
他现在说他老婆的读书俱乐部取消了
...now he's saying his wife's book club got canceled.
呵 也不知道那个泼妇有没有参加读书俱乐部
Ugh. If that boring shrewis even in a book club...
所以你和已婚男人约会的理由就是
So you justify datinga married guy
他的老婆是个泼妇
because his wife's a shrew?
但是她确实是泼妇啊
She really is though.
我们一起去了他们的高中 她是个彻头彻尾的贱女孩
We went to high school together.She's a total mean girl.
但是现在谁才是贱女孩呢
Who's the mean girl now?
好吧
Okay,
一♥夜♥情♥之王 别激动
king of one night stands, simmer.
所以你可以指责别人 但是就不允许别人呛声
So you can dish it out, but you can't take it.
达维亚 你只会评价别人
All you do, Davia, is judge
说得跟真的一样
under the guise of calling it like it is
或者人云亦云
or just saying what everyone else is thinking.
我能向你保证你的已婚男友不会跟他老婆离婚
I can guarantee you that nobody here feels sorry
大家也不会同情你
that your married boyfriend won't leave his wife.
如果威尔逊法官让我继续跟进杰玛的案子
What if Judge Wilson let me keep the Jamal case
只是作为不跟别人提起他儿子
as like a quid pro quo
脚踝戴着监视器的交换条件呢
for not telling anyone his son's wearing an ankle monitor?
那么 如果真是这样呢
Well, what if he did?
他相信的你为人处世 你也没有理由跟别人说
He trusts your discretion, and there's no reason
他儿子的情况
you need to tell anyone about his son's situation.
除非他儿子被洛杉矶警♥察♥局逮捕了
Unless his son was arrested by the LAPD
等待起诉和审判
and is waitingto be charged or tried.
由威尔逊法官来主持杰玛的案子
Isn't it a conflict of interest
难道不会有利益冲突吗
for Wilson to preside over the Jamal case
如果警♥察♥是被告吗
if the police were the defendants?
我是说 如果他对他们放松点
I mean, if he's easy on them,
他们对他的儿子也会松点 反之亦然
will they be easy on his son and vice versa.
我不知道这是不是个显而易见的利益冲突
I don't know if it's a clear conflict of interest.
即使这是个灰色地带
Even if it's a gray area,
也许这就是为什么威尔逊对泰特的事如此保密的原因
maybe that's why Wilson's being so secretive about Tate.
或者说这是家事 威尔逊不想让别人知道
Or it's a family matter that Wilson wants to keep private.
法官的儿子被逮捕应该挺丢脸的
It is embarrassing for a judge's kid to get arrested.
特别是他还想要晋升到最高法庭的话
You know, especially one who has his eye
法官来说
on the Supreme Court.
- 我好奇他犯了什么错 - 我可以查出来
- I wonder what he did? - I can find out.
- 不要 - 可以的
- No! - Yeah.
不 我不想让他觉得
No, I don't want him thinking
-我在调查他的儿子 -别担心
-that I'm looking into his son. -Don't worry.
我也很谨慎的
You're not the only one known for their discretion.
好吧 谢谢你
Well, thank you.
抱歉我老是来问你的建议
I'm sorry I'm always asking for your advice.
- 你付了一大笔定金
- You paid a hefty retainer.
- 这是我花的最值的钱了
- Best dollar I ever spent.
顺便一说 按照惯例
Uh, so it's customary,by the way,
我应该带新客户出去
for me to take out new clients.
你懂的 吃点饭喝点酒
You know, wine and dine them,
让他们对我的服务满意
make sure they're happywith the service.
我对服务很满意
I am happy with the service.
有点不知所措了
Just a little overwhelmed.
哦 当然
Oh, sure.
是啊 又是工作又是酒吧
Yeah. Between work, the bar,
还有关于你老板的阴谋论
and conspiracy theories about your judge.
如果你需要消遣一下
Just wanted you to know if you need a distraction
记得打给我
,consider me oncall.
- 嗨 - 嗨
- Hey. - Hey.
你是新来的吗 我经常和格雷戈但是我从来都没见过你
You new? I work a lot with Greg, but I've never seen you.
是的 这是我第一次来上班
Yeah, it's my first time.
我好讨厌这些聚会
I hate these events.
为什么
Why is that?
给这些穿的衣冠楚楚的
Liquoring up entitled tech bros
科技人员倒酒
dressed as comic book characters.
我弟弟就是你口中的衣冠楚楚的科技人员
My brother's one of those entitled tech bros.
我叫齐克
I'm Zeke.
抱歉
And I'm sorry.
我叫贾斯明 我没说我不同意你说的话
I'm Jazmin. And I didn't say I disagree with you.
别担心 我不会让你难堪的
Don't worry. I'm not going to embarrass you.
这是我的朋友卡莉
So this is my friend Callie.
你好
Hi.
见到你很高兴
It's really nice to meet you.
我也很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you too.
呃 盖尔把情况都告诉我了
Um, So Gael filled me in,
我很高兴帮你 但是你真的不需要律师
and I'm happy to help, but you don't really need
去改你出生证上的
a lawyer to change your name and gender
姓名和性别
on your birth certificate.
但是我确实需要
Actually, I do...
因为我有重罪
because I have a felony.
我变性之后
I was at a club
就去了一家酒吧
right after I transitioned.
有几个男的一直性骚扰我
These guys started harassing me.
有人报了警
And someone called the cops.
但是警♥察♥到了之后 他们让我离开
But when they got there, they asked me to leave.
而不是叫那些攻击我的人离开
Not the guys who were attacking me.
我跟他们说我有人♥权♥
I told them,I know my rights.
但是有个警♥察♥抓住我的胳膊
But this one cop grabbed me by the arm
我把胳膊收了回来 然后他就生气了
and I yanked it back,and he got pissed
就把我摔倒墙上
and slammed me against the wall.
然后他以拘捕的理由把我铐上了
And he cuffed me for resisting arrest.
哦 天呐 贾斯明 你得更小心点了啊
Oh, my God, Jazmin,you have to be more careful.
我有权利在那里
I had every right to be there.
值得吗
Was it worth it?
他们真的有可能会伤害你
They could have really hurt you.
你确实有权利在那里
You did have every rightto be there.
而且他们没有理由抓你的胳膊你甩开了
And they should not have charged you
他们也不应该起诉你
since you weren't under arrest when he grabbed you.
我请不起律师
I couldn't afford a lawyer.
我也知道我在监狱里也不安全
And I know I wouldn't be safe in jail.
所以我认罪了
So I pled guilty,
我被判缓刑一年
and I got sentenced to one year of probation.
贾斯明 你为什么不告诉我这些
Jazmin, why didn't you tell me?
因为我不想让爸妈知道
'Cause I didn't want Mom and Dad to find out.
我也不确定你是不是站我这边
And I wasn't sure you'd be on my side.
你怎么能这么说呢
How can you even say that?
我一直都站在你这边的啊
I have always beenon your side.
听着 你说得对
Look, you're right.
事情会变得更复杂
It is more complicated
如果有记录改你的的名字和标记
if have a record to changeyour name and marker
因为你必须要证明你没有想着去
because you have to prove that you're not trying
逃避授权或者其他什么
to evade the authoritiesor anything.
但这是可行的
But it is doable.
剧集 | 麻烦一家人(2019) | 导航列表