剧集 | 麻烦一家人(2019) | 导航列表
她是个好厨师
She's a good cook.
听着 这没什么
Look, it's fine.
好吗 你只是说出了其他人的想法
Alright? You just said what everyone else is thinking.
我就是个老混♥蛋♥ 喜欢和年轻女人约会
That I'm the creepy old guy that dates younger women
还想着自己很有希望成为摇滚明星
and still thinks he's gota shot at being a rock star.
不是针对谁
It's nothing personal.
我们只是
It's just we...
关心我们的女儿们在做什么
Care about what our daughters are doing,
她们在哪里 和谁在一起
where they are,who they're living with,
很明显很多人都会这样
which seems to be, apparently, a lot of people.
只是确认她们的安全
Just concerned that they're safe.
我不知道我的女儿们和你说了什么
And I do not know whatmy girls have told you,
但我曾经是一名人口贩卖♥♥调查员
but I used to be a detective in human trafficking,
所以请谅解这种成见
so please forgivethe stereotype
但每当我看到
but whenever I see...
一个老男人和一个年轻的女孩
An older man with a younger girl,
说实话 这让我很生气
it kind of sets me off,to be quiet honest.
或者 你知道 可能我会有
Or, you know,it could just be me
一段艰难的时间去 呃
having a hard time letting go, uh...
接受她们可能再也不需要我们了
Accepting that maybe theydon't need us anymore.
也可能我只是有点嗨了
Or it could be perhaps that I'm still a little stoned.
不管怎么说
Anyway...
等你有了孩子的时候
Someday if you have kids,
也许你就能理解了
maybe you'll understand.
我有过孩子
I had a kid.
你有孩子吗
You had a kid?
一个儿子
A son.
他六岁的时候我们失去了他 罕见的癌症
We lost him when he was 6, rare cancer.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
嗯 我有过大的房♥子
Yeah, I had the big house,
一份正经的工作
a corporate job.
雅各布死后 我只是
After Jacob died,I just...
不能再玩这个游戏了
couldn't play the game anymore.
无法成为我妻子需要的那种人了
Couldn't be what my wife needed me to be.
呃
Um...
在我们的婚姻破裂之后
After our marriage fell apart,
我 想
I... thought...
为什么不做自己一直想做的事呢
Why not do what you always wanted to?
玩音乐
Play music.
所以 我搬到了这里 什么人都有
So, I moved in here where everyone is...
年纪太小不能生孩子 而且
too young to havea kid, and...
都自私自利 不会问我的故事
too self-involved to ask what my story is.
看吧 我知道我不可能成为摇滚明星
Look, I know I'm not gonna be a rock star.
我只是 我只是需要一些事
I just... I just need something that...
可以让我充实一点
can fill me up a little.
雅各布这周就八岁了
Jacob would've been 8 this week.
他的生日
His birthday...
所有我猜我还不能让艾瑞亚离开
So I guess I haven't asked Aria to leave
因为我不想一个人
because I don't wanna be alone.
我不觉得你在这儿会孤独
I don't think you're alone here.
在我看来 很多人都真的
A lot of people really care about you,
在关心你
from what I can see.
只要你说出来 明白吗
Just ask, you know?
我感觉我一直是孤独的
I feel like I'm always alone.
听着
Look...
我会很感激 如果你不告诉
I'd appreciate itif you didn't tell
你的女儿们这些
your daughters about this.
好吗 我不需要别人对我感到同情
Okay? I don't need people feeling sorry for me.
我不
I don't...
我没事儿
I'm perfectly fine
很愿意继续作组里那个
remaining the creepy old man...
- 怪异的老头 - 好吧
- of the group.- Okay.
那都不是事儿
That's not a problem.
我知道你有一个坚持的声誉
I know you got a reputation to uphold.
你没有那么老
You're not that old.
是有一点怪异 但不是个老头
A little creepy, but not that old.
足够公平
Fair enough.
奥 不 艾瑞亚 你有住的地方么
Oh no. Aria, do you have a place to live?
除了这里
You know, besides here.
达维亚
Davia...
什么 我刚想说如果她要搬进来的话
What? I'm just saying if she's gonna move in,
丹尼斯需要支付更多的租金
Dennis needs to pay more rent.
她没有要搬进来 别紧张
She's not moving in. Relax.
好吧 我觉得规矩是
Okay well, I believe the rules are that
如果有人想在这个圈子里待超过一个晚上
if someone stays more than a night at The Coterie,
他们需要得到允许
they have to get permission.
这个 卡莉和玛丽安娜有得到
Hm. Did Callie and Mariana ask permission
允许他们妈妈们留下的许可么
for their parents to stay?
也许我们该走了
Maybe I should go.
不
No.
留下吃完饭
Stay for dinner.
是啊 艾瑞亚 你可以留下吃完饭
Yes, Aria, you can stay for dinner
但是你不能一直留下来
but you can't stay forever.
你为什么今晚一直这么混♥蛋♥呢
Why are you being such an ass tonight?
我只是说出每个人的想法罢了
I'm just saying what everyone else is thinking.
每个人都关心我在跟谁约会吗
And everyone's thinking about who I'm dating.
很抱歉 盖尔 但是布莱恩是我的朋友 我在保护他
I'm sorry, Gael. But Bryan is my friendand I'm protecting him.
好吧 达维亚 你需要冷静冷静
Okay, Davia. You need to chill.
别
Don't.
什么 我给你打的掩护么
What? I'm protective of you,
每个人都知道你在和盖尔约会
and everyone knows that you're hooking up with Gael.
- 那不是正式的约会 - 玛丽安娜
- It's not a big deal. - Mariana!
呃 你猜怎么着
Uh, you know what?
我们需要让她们和她们妈妈一起合照一张
We need to get a picture of the girls with their moms.
贴在我们的聚会照墙上
For our party picture wall.
好主意
Great idea.
我们有聚会照墙么
We have a party picture wall?
没吧 但我觉得是个好主意
Not yet, but I think it's a good idea.
- 拜托 靠近点 - 你太棒了 爱丽丝
- Come on, squeeze together. - You're on fire, Alice.
相信我 你一会儿会谢谢我的
Trust me, you'll thank me later.
好的 快拍吧
Okay, let's do it.
一 二
One, two...
笑灿烂点
Big smiles.
三 不错
Three. Great.
我刚开启了一个多棒的传统啊
What a nice tradition I just started.
我跟杰玛的妈妈一点儿都不亲密
I'm not that tight with Jamal's mom.
玛莉卡
Malika.
我很抱歉打扰你们的晚餐
I'm sorry to interrupt y'all's dinner.
所以表演什么时候开始
So, when's the show start?
已经演了
Already did.
不知道我会怎么想
Not sure what I thought of the girl
那个在晚餐的时候冲出来的那个女孩
who stormed out of the dinner scene though.
她有点戏剧性
She's a little dramatic.
我觉得 考虑当下情况
I think, considering the circumstances,
她没有选择的机会
she didn't really have a choice.
我知道和玛莉卡住在这儿
I know living here with Malika
对你来说很复杂
can be complicated for you.
跟你一起住在这儿也很复杂
Living here with you is, too.
看到你和布莱恩会伤心
Hurt seeing you with Bryan.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
不 没关系的 我们也会其他人约会的
No, it's okay. We see other people.
嗯
Yeah.
我觉得伤害我的是当你说你没有
And I guess it hurt me when you said you didn't...
向你妈妈介绍我的任何事情
wanna introduce me as anything to your moms.
我知道我们之前没有什么承诺和誓言
I know we're not in some committed thing,
但我不认为我们必须得确定关系
but I don't think we have to be exclusive
才能证明我们之间不是玩玩
to admit that this thing isn't just casual.
对我来说不是
Not for me.
对我来说也不是
It isn't for me, either.
我很抱歉 我应该先打个电♥话♥
I'm sorry. I should've called.
剧集 | 麻烦一家人(2019) | 导航列表