剧集 | 麻烦一家人(2019) | 导航列表
嘿 艾利克斯 那个
Hey, Alex... So...
我相信你肯定明白 我朋友那么说是因为我诉了诉苦
I'm sure you realize that my friend said that because I was venting.
我有很多好主意
I have a lot of good ideas.
比如 我想着我们可以兼容
Like, I had this thought that we could incorporate
照片滤镜在那个动图软件里
photo filters in the eGIFany app.
嗯 我很想多跟你聊聊这个
Yeah, I'd love to talk about this more.
呃
Um...
我邀请你来派对 那样我们就可以
I invited you to my party so we could
你知道的 喝几杯
you know, have like a couple drinks...
用户可以 我有这个主意
Users could... I had this thought...
我其实 其实很玩的开的
I'm actually, like, really fun to hang out with.
你知道 我没叫你混球
You know... I didn't call you an asshole.
很抱歉给你打这些电♥话♥
Sorry about all the calls.
如果你不想给我回电♥话♥
If you don't want to call me back,
那我们就 周一聊吧
you can just... We can talk Monday.
好了 拜
Mkay. Bye.
你怎么想 我是不是听起来很绝望
What do you think? Did I sound too desperate?
你可能需要拉拉窗帘
You might want to think about closing your curtains.
这就是我一周没见到你的原因吗
Is that why I haven't seen you all week?
我只是不知道该说些什么
I just didn't know what to say.
是不是吓到你了
Does it freak you out?
我是个双的事儿
That I'm bi?
不
No.
我只是有点儿惊讶
I was just surprised.
嗯 好吧 也不是你头一个
Yeah well, you wouldn't be the first person
对这个有意见的
it's been an issue with.
我觉得我不是对这个有意见
I don't think it's an issue.
我真的很喜欢你
I really like you.
我也不是在劈腿
And I wasn't cheating.
布莱恩和我
Brian and I aren't...
是新事儿 很随意
It's new, casual.
那你一次都和多少随性的人
How many new and casual people
约会呢
do you usually see at a time?
没那么多
Not many.
但 我们不会再约会了
But we aren't seeing each other anymore.
对吧
Right?
因为玛丽安娜吗
'Cause of Mariana.
其实我
Actually, I..
跟玛丽亚说我们的事儿了
Told Mariana about us.
她没什么意见
She's cool with it.
真的吗
Really?
嗯
Yeah.
对不起
Sorry.
只是我的头 好晕啊
It's just my head is... everything's spinning.
我觉得我真的喝多了
I think I really drank too much.
嗯 那我们应该下去了 对吗
Yeah then, maybe we should get down from here, right?
来吧
Come on.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
我要走了
I'm heading out.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you too.
再见了 裘大宝
Bye, Jud-icorn.
拜
Bye.
对不起
I'm sorry.
没关系的
It's okay.
如果能让你好受些
If it's any consolation,
我也可能会被炒
I might be fired too.
对不起 我冲你老板发作了
Sorry I went postal on your boss.
- 我刚刚心情很差 - 没事的
- I was in a pissed off mood. - It's okay.
那些恶评总会伤到你的 对吧
Those trolls gotta get to you at some point, right?
也不单单是那样
It wasn't them.
爱蔬俱乐部吗
VegLover?
有礼貌的恶评吗
The polite troller?
是我妈妈
That's my mother.
我小时候 被欺负了
Even when I was a kid and I'd get bullied,
她总会问我 我做了什么才这样
she'd always ask what I did to deserve it.
她觉得我胖 我不在乎 我只是
It doesn't bother me that she thinks I'm fat, I just...
希望一生有一次 她能为我挺身而出
Wish once in my life she would stand up for me.
我听说苏米订婚了
I heard Sumi got engaged.
我很为她高兴
I'm happy for her.
她一直都很想结婚的
She always wanted to get married.
我是说 当然了
I mean, of course, you know,
我也希望和她结婚的人是我
I wish she was getting married to me.
暴风雨人呢
Where's Storm?
你看着我像什么 天气预报员吗
What do I look like? The weatherman?
那是小雨 好吗 爱丽丝
And it's Rain, okay, Alice?
差不多的
Close enough.
希望她没在底下胡搞
Hopefully she's not ransacking the place.
哦不不不 她跟哪个20几岁的跑了 所以
Oh, no, no, no. She ran off with some guy in his 20s, so...
暴风雨就是这样
Classic Storm.
我很快进去
I'll be in soon.
爱你
Love you.
触霉头
Jinx.
- 晚安 - 晚安大伙儿
- Night. - Night, guys.
剧集 | 麻烦一家人(2019) | 导航列表