剧集 | 麻烦一家人(2019) | 导航列表
怎么了
What's wrong?
没什么
Nothing's wrong.
我有事要告诉你们
There's just something that I need to tell you.
是不是苏米结婚了
Did Sumi get married?
所以你哭了
Is that why you're crying?
什么意思
What do you mean?
- 是不是因为那个叫米拉的女生 - 你是不是心碎了
- To that girl Meera?- Is your heart broken?
为什么我会心碎
why would my heartbe broken?
因为
Because...
你爱她呀
you loved her.
你们怎么 我是说
How did I mean
你们早就知道了吗
you knew?
我们知道好久了
We've known for a long time.
我们一直在等你告诉我们
We've just been waiting for you to tell us.
我们爱你 爱丽丝
We love you, Alice.
我们仍然希望你可以结婚 然后有自己的孩子
We still want you to get married,and have grandchildren.
那个乔安娜看起来挺不错的
That, uh, Joanna seems nice.
嗨
Hey.
你在这里做什么
What're you doing here?
我以为你回家了
I thought you were back home.
我刚是回家了
I was.
但是我又飞回来 因为我想当面告诉你
But then I flew back because I wanted to tell you in person.
我离开了莉莉
I left Lily.
好吧 我醉了
Well, I'm beat.
- 晚安了 女士们 - 晚安
- Good night, ladies.- Good night.
所以
So...
我今天做了一件事
I did a thing today.
我真不敢相信你会为安吉拉背锅
I can't believe you took the fall for Angela.
你知道吗 你是个
You know, you're a...
非常了不起的人
pretty amazing person.
好吧 你当时也跟我们站起来了
Well, you stood up there with us.
说到了不起
Talk about amazingness.
我知道我们是同事
You know, I know we're colleagues,and...
我不想让你认为我不尊重你
I don't want you to think I don't respect you
作为一个聪慧的工程师 但是
as a brilliant engineer but
你介不介意我吻你
do you mind if I kiss you?
介意 这样有点不尊重
Uh, yeah, that would kinda be really disrespectful
而且不合适
and inappropriate
开玩笑的 请吻我吧
I'm so kidding, please kiss me.
求你了
Please.
我的上帝啊
Oh, my God.
是吧
I know.
所以
So...
你要怎么做
what're you gonna do?
什么怎么做
About what?
你会选谁
Who are yougonna choose?
杰米还是盖尔
Jamie or Gael?
剧集 | 麻烦一家人(2019) | 导航列表