剧集 | 麻烦一家人(2019) | 导航列表
那么他应该离开
then he should leave.
于是他就走了
Which he did.
然后你自己知道什么是爱和自我尊重吗
And what do you know about love and self-respect?
你讨厌你自己 丹尼斯
You hate yourself, Dennis.
当你开始尊重你自己了再来要求我 这听起来怎么样
How about I start treating myself with respect when you do?
好吧 我希望你留着这个
So, I want you to have this.
为什么
Why?
作为今晚和我一起拿下镜球的奖励
For being my plus one tonight.
好吧 这是强制的对吗
Well, it was mandatory, right?
还有 如果他们在警局建立档案 你就有偷窃案底了
And if they file a policereport, you have the stolenproperty.
噢
Oh.-
还有你为了我和亚历克斯和山姆闹了矛盾
Also for sticking up for mewith Alex and Sam.
而且失去了他们两个朋友
And losing them as friends.
我更希望和你做朋友
I'd rather be your friend.
我今晚玩得很开心
I had fun tonight.
我也是
Me too.
我觉得他们应该玩得更开心
More fun thanI'm sure they had.
那我们是不是应该拿出点东西作为谈资
Should we give them something to talk about?
好的
Yeah.
我个人来说 我喜欢用马拉吉来署名我们的小队
Personally, I like Maraj for our shipper name.
马拉吉挺好
Maraj it is.
嗯
Mmm.
是谁发明的冰激凌呢
Who invented ice cream?
商代的皇帝
King Tang of Shang.
是真的
It's true.
第一口冰激凌可是在中国被吃掉的
The first ice creamwas eaten in China.
当然了 所有好东西都是中国制♥造♥
Well, of course. All good things are made in China.
今晚真是让我想起了以前很多有趣的事情呢
Tonight reminded me of how much funwe used to have.
是呢
Yeah.
嗯 好的 晚安
Um... Well, good night.
你为什么不去告诉伊莱扎你想要工作呢
Why don't you justtell Eliza you want to work?
当个快车司机吗
Driving for Coche?
卡丽 她会觉得我不够信任她
Callie, she's gonna thinkI don't trust her
或者说我不是完全承认
or that I'm notfully committed
如果我不觉得这里所有东西是我们共有的
if I don't feel likewhat's hers is ours.
好吧 这是她的一个观点
Well, she has a point.
布兰登 我知道
Brandon, I know that...
一直以来你都是照顾她的那个人而且这一切都不容易
you have a hard timenot being the caretaker,
但是我当然知道你为她所做的
but I'm sure you take care of her
比挣钱重要多了
in ways far more important than making money.
是的
Yeah.
杰米告诉我她几乎总是在出差
Jamie tells meshe's on the road quite a bit?
是的 我主要是在她工作的时候出来开车
Yeah, I mainly drive when she's working or gone.
所以你经常自己一个人吗
So you're alone a lot?
是的 我喜欢开车 你知道 能有人聊聊天真的很好
Yeah, I like to drive. You know, it's nice to havepeople to talk to.
所以告诉她这些啊
So tell her that.
告诉她你想要开车因为你太寂寞了
Tell her you want to drive because you get lonely.
还有你还有我和玛丽安娜
And you have me and Mariana.
是啊 但是你们都在忙事业
Yeah, but you guysare busy with your careers.
而且我不想给你们添麻烦
And I don't want to bug you.
布兰登 我们是一家人
Brandon, we are family.
这不是添麻烦 一点儿也不
It's no bug at all.
还有我们很欢迎你来这儿
And you're welcometo hang out here.
这里总是会很多事情聊而且我们这儿总发生戏剧性的事情
There is always someone to talk toand plenty of drama.
就像你今晚看到的一样
As you saw tonight.
这些戏剧性的事情和那个半神拉丁兄弟有关吗
Any of that drama involve that Latin demigod,
就坐在后座那位
in the backseat?
- 他叫什么名字 - 盖尔
- What was his name? - Gael.
也许有一点
Maybe a little.
大家都住在一个屋檐下也挺不容易的
Must be tough, living inthe same place together.
我想说 也不是说我们能躲着不见彼此
I mean, it's not like we can just avoid running into each other.
但是 这次聊天是在说你和伊莱扎
But... this talkis about you and Eliza.
- 和她聊聊 - 我会的
- Talk to her.- I will.
说到这里 我想我需要走了
Speaking of, I better get going.
- 谢谢你 - 嗯哼
- Thank you.- Mm-hmm.
喔 嘿
Oh, hey.
嘿
Hey.
我知道怎么走 我正准备去和玛丽安娜道声晚安
I know my way out. I'm gonna say good night to Mariana.
- 再见 - 再见
- See ya.- See ya.
我真抱歉
I'm sorry.
我真的不是想让你觉得自己被利用了
I never meant to make you feel used.
你对我来说不是消遣
You weren't just a distraction.
这也不仅仅是关于性
And it wasn't just about the sex.
而且也吓到我了
Which probably scared me.
还有我很对不起我太自以为是
And I'm sorryI made it all about me.
我想我需要化解这些误会
Which is something I guess I have to work on.
是的 好吧 我们也不是完美的
Yeah, well, we can't all be perfect.
我们从来都不曾了解过对方
We never really got to know each other.
上♥床♥也许很容易就做了
Sex can be the easy part.
也许我们可以开始尝试以朋友的方式了解对方
Maybe we couldget to know each other as friends.
好的 我觉得不错
Yeah, I'd like that.
晚安
Night.
辣翅比赛做的不错
Good job on those wings.
我无意听到那天晚上你和凯丽吵架
I overheard youand Callie arguingthe other night.
我知道她和你分手了
I know she broke upwith you.
所以我想知道 如果她没有
So what I need to know is,if she hadn't...
你还会选择我吗
would you have chosen me?
好啦 尽管我赢了
All right, even though I won,
你还是可以问我三个私人问题
you get to ask methree personal questions.
嗯 嗯哼
Hm?-Mm-hm.
好的
Okay.
你和你兄弟亲近吗
You close with your brother?
嗯 不
Mmm, no.
我很想 但是他不愿意
I wanna be,but he doesn't.
那跟你妈妈呢
What about your mother?
她是一个酒鬼
She is an alcoholic.
和 瘾君子
And... a drug addict.
以前吸毒成瘾
Former drug addict.
我不知道
I don't know.
爸爸呢
Father?
我不知道他在哪里
I don't know where he is.
但是你 - 好了已经问了三个了
But you...-And that's... That's three.
再问一个
One more?
今晚最后一个
Last one for the night.
好的
Okay.
我能吻你吗
Can I kiss you?
嗯
Mmm...
好吧
Okay.
听着 我不想玩如果怎样的游戏
Look, I don't wannaplay the what-if game.
我已经选择了你 布莱恩
I did choose you, Brian.
而且我不后悔
And I don't regret it.
听着 如果你
Look, if you...
无法信任我说的 那么
can't trust that, then...
这样是行不通的
this won't work.
好吧
Okay.
嘿 乔伊 我是艾莉斯
Hey! Joey, it's Alice.
正在给你留言
Leaving a message.
很显然 所以
Obviously, so--
如果你完成了你的录音
If you have finished your recording...
对不起 你的留言信箱打断我了
Sorry, your voice mailcut me off.
我没有参加你朋友喜剧秀的原因
The reason why I couldn'tdo your friends comedy show--
如果你完成了你的录音
Voice mail:If you have finished your recording...
还是我 我不是很确定你能听到几句
Me again. I'm not surehow much of that you got,
但这不是因为我还没放下苏米 好吗
but it's not becauseI'm not over Sumi, okay?
我百分之百放下了
I'm 100% totally over her.
但是我还放不下想和你进行第二次约会的想法
But I'm not over wanting that second date with you.
如果你完成了你的录音
If you have finishedyour recording...
- 请挂机或者按1 - 我去
- Please hang upor press one.-Dammit.
也许我应该发个短♥信♥
Maybe I should just text this,
但是我不能参与你朋友节目的原因
but the reason why I couldn't do your friend's show
剧集 | 麻烦一家人(2019) | 导航列表