剧集 | 麻烦一家人(2019) | 导航列表
- 是玛丽安娜 - 哦 不好意思
- Mari-AH-na. - Oh, sorry.
客户定制滤镜是我的主意
The customizable filters was my idea.
- 你确定吗 - 是啊
- You sure? - Yeah.
我给你语♥音♥信箱留言说的
I pitched it to you in the voicemail?
在我的派对中途
During my party?
啊 你给我留语♥音♥了吗
Huh, you left me a voicemail?
好几条呢
A couple.
奇怪了 我没收到啊
That's weird, I didn't get 'em.
我们英雄所见略同喽 对吧 马瑞安阿
Great minds, right Mari-anne-a?
现在回去工作吧
Now let's get back to work.
你知道吗 我希望媒体
You know, I wish the press
可以用杰玛的那张照片的
would use that photo of Jamal,
但他们没用 我也不惊讶
but I'm not surprised they don't.
为什么他们非要弄得 每张照片都让他看起来像是个罪犯
Why they got to make him out to look like a criminal
他明明是受害者啊
in every picture when he's the victim?
你是那个一整周都在转发
You're the girl that's been tweeting
案情推特的姑娘吧
about the case all week.
- 这些人都是你聚集来的吗 - 有一些是吧
- You got all these people here. - Some of them.
我是说 让人们当当键盘侠还行
I mean, people are good with the retweets,
但真的露面 就
but showing up...
- 不是那么容易的事儿 - 我知道
- that's not so easy. - I know.
一开始当杰玛被杀的时候
When Jamal first got killed,
人们上街游♥行♥
people took to the streets.
但过去了五年
But it's been five years,
每个月都有新的枪击案发生
and with a new shooting every month,
等案子上庭的时候 人们已经淡忘了
people forget by the time the case gets to court.
如果案子能上庭的话
If it gets to court.
我不会忘记的
I won't forget.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我看到这里有四个圣骑士
I can see there's four paladins.
我看到你了
I see you.
你为什么不是那个侏儒
Why aren't you the dwarf?
我是法师
I'm the mage.
你是 好吧
You're, well...
- 你怎么不是侏儒啊 - 因为我是圣骑士啊
- Why aren't you the dwarf? - Because I'm a paladin.
我跟你说 这附近有四只龙
I'm telling you, there's four dragons around.
这个 不 你等等
Well, no, you hold on--
火球
Fireball!
你能不能等一会儿
Can you hold on two sec--?
我们能不能好好做一下计划 拜托了
Can we actually plan out something, please?
好吧 为什么这些龙在进攻啊
Well, why are there dragons charging in?
需要借我的隐形斗篷吗
Need to borrow my invisibility cloak?
你为什么没跟威尔森说是你写的备忘录
Why didn't you tell Wilson you wrote the memo?
因为 不管你怎么想
Because, in spite of what you think,
我不是个背后捅刀子的婊♥子♥
I'm not a backstabbing bitch.
我没那么想
I don't think that.
那不是你的好朋友 本 告诉你的吗
Isn't that what your best friend, Ben, told you?
我不能不信任
I couldn't be trusted
因为我是含着金汤匙出生的人
because I was born with a silver spoon up my ass.
他也不全是这么说的
That's not exactly how he put it.
哦
Oh.
听着
Look...
本让上一个书♥记♥员跟我反♥目♥了
Ben turned the last clerk against me,
如果我们能
and it would be nice
互相撑腰 那就好了 不是吗
if we could have each other's backs, right?
是啊
Yeah.
谢谢你挺我了
Thanks for having mine.
好吧 别太感激了
Well, don't be too grateful.
我写了一份保守的意见
I wrote a conservative opinion
反对清除911电♥话♥的禁令
recommending against the injunction on purging the 911 calls.
我也会这么写的
Which is exactly what I would have written.
真的吗
Really?
我不会做什么柜台书♥记♥员的
I'm not gonna be the counter-clerk.
我不会成为反驳进步主义言论的工具
I'm not gonna be used to knock down the progressive argument.
从现在起 我只会从他的角度来写
I'm only writing from his perspective from now on.
说得通
Makes sense.
法官想见我
Judge wants to see me.
你真的在电梯里伏击他了吗
D-did you really accost Evan in the elevator?
我没埋伏他
I did not accost him.
呃
Umm...
打扰一下
Excuse me?
史派克先生
Mr. Speck?
我只是
I just--
问了一下他 我能不能给他过一下新软件的提案
asked him if I could pitch him a few app ideas.
你上班的第二天
Your second day on the job.
听着 你得先积累
Look, you have to pay your dues.
总有一天
Eventually,
你会有机会去让伊万对你印象深刻的
you will get your chance to impress Evan.
他已经对我印象深刻了
I already did.
很显然 他对我的点子欣喜若狂
Apparently, he's super stoked about an idea that I had,
但艾利克斯把功劳都抢走了
but Alex took credit for it.
至少你的点子值得被偷
At least you had an idea that was worth stealing.
你得耐心一点
You gotta be patient.
被那些男生更努力
Work harder than the boys,
到最后 你会被注意到的
and eventually you'll get noticed for it.
还有 嘿 与此同时
And, hey, in the meantime,
交些盟友
make a few allies.
不是这里所有人都是混♥蛋♥的
Not every guy here is a jerk.
秘果芒
Mystic Mango?
不是你最喜欢的吗
Isn't that your favorite?
是 呃 是啊
Yeah, um, it is.
- 谢了 - 不客气
- Thanks. - You're welcome.
嘿 呃 和艾利克斯那边 没事儿吧
Hey, um, everything okay with Alex over there?
嗯 还好 谢谢关心
Yeah, fine. Thanks for asking.
请把门关上
Close the door, please.
我需要相信这个备忘跟你
Am I to believe that you had anything to do
有一点儿关系吗
with the writing of this memo?
- 我 - 被恐吓了吗
- I... - Got bulldozed?
是丽贝卡还是本 还是你放弃了
By Rebecca and Ben? Or just gave up?
当我告诉你要写你的备忘录时
When I instructed you to write your bench memos
不要让你的同理心给它们蒙上阴影
without empathy clouding them,
我不是说我不想听你的观点
I didn't mean I didn't want to hear your point-of-view.
我选你书♥记♥这个案子
I chose you to clerk this case,
是因为我想听听自♥由♥派的意见
because I want to hear the liberal opinion.
所以 从你的角度出发 重新写一次
So rewrite this memo from your point-of-view.
明早交到我的桌上
Have it on my desk by tomorrow morning.
好的 法官大人
Yes, your honor.
真抱歉 等一下
So sorry. One second.
哦 嘿 你回家挺早啊
Oh, hey, you're home early.
那个 你不是真的被炒鱿鱼了吧
Well, you didn't actually get fired, did you?
没有 我得重新写这个备忘录
No, I have to rewrite this memo,
所以我整晚都在家工作
so I'm working from home all night.
好吧 看着你需要喝一杯啊
Well, you look like you could use a drink.
呃 不行 我不应该喝的
Uh, no, I shouldn't.
哦 来吧 就一杯
Oh, come on, one drink.
我和你姐姐玩的正开心呢
I'm having such a good time with your sister.
我需要再多了解你一点
I need to know more about you.
嗯 我想 那就半杯吧
Yeah, I guess, like, half a glass.
断片儿之前都这么说
Famous last words.
玛丽安娜一直在抱怨她工作上的直男癌
So Mariana's been venting about the broholes at her job.
司法工作待你如何啊
How's the legal business treating you?
很具有挑战性
It's challenging.
她时时都在工作
She works all the time.
好吧 我是说 也不是说无时无刻啊
Well, I mean, not all the time.
总之 呃 就像我说的
Anyway, um, like I was saying,
我们很容易就可以在一周内把所有的阶段工作都完成了
we could easily get through all three phases of our build in a week,
但他们就一直在那儿犯浑
but they just keep screwing around.
亲爱的 你基本上工资那么多 可以白拿钱不做事儿
Honey, you are getting paid a lot to do next to nothing.
问题在哪儿啊
What's the problem?
我可以做更多的事儿啊
I could do so much more.
剧集 | 麻烦一家人(2019) | 导航列表