剧集 | 麻烦一家人(2019) | 导航列表
噢 噢
Oh, oh!
- 我们要赢了 - 我们要赢了
- We're winning. - We're winning.
哦 呃 脱掉你的上衣
Oh! Uh. With your shirt off.
- 认真的吗 - 我的生日我做主
- Seriously? - My birthday, my rules.
耶
Yeah!
他很性感 谁知道呢
He is hot! Who knew?
噢 我知道
Oh, I knew.
是的
Yes!
怎么样
How 'bout it?
当然
Sure.
- 玩得开心吗 - 是的
- Having fun? - Yeah.
最好的生日
Best birthday ever.
- 盖尔去哪了 - 我不知道
- Where's Gael? - I don't know.
我觉得他离开了
I think he left.
为什么
Why?
因为你亲了凯丽吗
'Cause you kissed Callie?
那很有意思
That was fun!
老实说 既然我已经亲过她了
Honestly, now that I've kissed her,
我真不知道有什么好大惊小怪的
I really don't know what the fuss is about.
不要这么没有安全感
Don't get insecure.
他选择了你
He chose you.
你是为谁上来的 凯丽
Who'd you come up here, Callie?
你还记得为什么要分手吗
You remember why you broke things off?
你不停地来找我 因为我可以让你分心
You kept coming up here because I was the distraction.
你觉得自己被落下了吗
Do you feel left out?
不 谁会想和奥吉·大炸♥弹♥一起玩呢
Nah, Who wants to hang out with Auggie DaBomb?
谁
Who?
世界上只有一个顶级的游戏玩家
Only one of the top-ranked gamers in the world.
你知道吗
You know what?
我们需要赢下这个
We need to win this.
是的 好吧 根据我的计算
Yes, well, according to my calculations,
猕猴桃和草莓队现在打成平手了
the Kiwis and Strawberrys are currently tied.
他们要去做什么
What are they up to?
拜托
Come on.
我们需要一个新挑战
We need a new challenge.
一个不需要传播疾病的挑战
Something that doesn't involve spreading diseases.
好的 呃 我们要怎么做
Okay. Um...What should we do?
我不知道 一些简单的事情
I don't know.Something easy.
好的 我会给那个偷到迪斯科球的人五十分
Okay, I'll give 50 points to the person who steal sthat disco ball.
- 我们能搞定这个 - 完全地
- We got this. - Totally.
是的
Yeah!
我们不可能全都拿到那个迪斯科球
We can't all go for the disco ball.
正是如此 我有个主意
Exactly.I have an idea.
你是谁 谁邀请的你 不
Who are you? Who invited you? No.
没带勋章 不能坐我们的卡座
No button, no booth.
滚开 这是我的地盘
Get out! This is my house.
走
Go!
嘿 你真是惊艳到我了
Hey, you surprised me up there.
是啊 你不知道我的路数
Yeah, you don't know all my moves.
我期待看到更多
I look forward to seeing more.
你想吗 嗯 嗯哼
You do? Hm.-Mm-hmm.
好吧 我没有告诉你有关盖尔的事情是因为
Okay, I didn't tell you about Gael because...
那些都是无关紧要的事情
it's irrelevant.
对谁来无关紧要说
To what?
对我们来说
To us.
我们是什么关系呢
What are we?
我们需要的是一个梯子或者
What we need is a ladder, or...
艾萨克
Isaac!
不好意思 嗨
Excuse me, hi.
我觉得我应该告诉你
I thought I should let you know
吧台那边的几个姑娘
that those girls over there by the bar,
我无意中听到她们说想要偷那个镜球
I overheard them sayingthat they're trying tosteal the disco ball.
还有你知道她们说了什么吗
And you know what they say?
看到什么就应该要说出来
See something, say something.
好的现在怎么办
Okay, now what?
好吧 呃 你能让我踩着你的肩膀吗
Okay, uh...Can you get meon your shoulders?
- 呃 我可是去过柯切拉音乐节 - 太好了
- Uh...I've been to Coachella.-Great!
等等 认真的吗
Wait, really?
对啊
Yeah.
这是一个简单的问题
It's a simple question.
简单的问题其实总是最难回答的
Simple questionsare always the hardest.
听着 如果你想听我合法建议的
Look, if you wantmy legal advice,
和来自密友的建议 让我们成为朋友吧
and a confidant, let's be friends.
好吗 因为朋友很多时候可以互相利用
Okay? 'Cause friendswith sometimes benefits
对你来说 如果你想
on your terms, when you want...
反正对我来说不管用
it's not working for me.
我不知道谁告诉你我们想要偷你的镜球
I don't know who told you we were after your disco ball.
我是说 这说起来就好像偷窃圣诞节一样
I mean, that'd be like stealing Christmas.
你懂吗 而且我们从来不会想去偷圣诞节
You know? Which we'd never do.
我爱圣诞 - 对啊 甚至比爱中国新年更多
I love Christmas.-Yeah, even morethan Chinese New Year.
我爱中国新年
I love Chinese new year.
呃 不会说伊 嗯 英语
No speak-y English.
第一次来美国
First time in America.
柯切拉音乐节 科切拉音乐节 - 不 不 不
Coachella! Coachella!-No, no, no.
另外一条腿 我们试试另一条腿 - 好的
Other leg.Let's try the other leg.-Okay.
- 哇喔 - 好的 好的
- Whoa.-Okay, okay...
好的 好的 - 有人在肩膀上哦 不好意思
Okay, okay.-On my shoulders, sorry.
我只要 好的 - 往右边走 往右边走
I just... Okay.-Go to the right,go to the right.
等等 等等 - 往球那边走
Wait, wait.-Get the ball...
就在那边 - 对不起 我只 我只
It's over there!-Sorry, I just-- I just...
非常棒先生
Very impressive, sir.
哈喽
Hello?
你之前的婚姻维持了多久
How long were you married?
差不多10年
Almost 10 years.
听着 我很显然不知道怎么让婚姻保持不变质
Look, I don't know howto make a marriage work, obviously.
但是我却知道如何把它搞砸
But I do know howto screw one up.
保留秘密
The keeping secrets...
没有交流
Not talking...
当事情变得更糟糕的时候
Retreating into your own corners
退缩到你自己的小角落里
when things get rough...
让所有的仇恨随之拔地而起
Letting all those little resentments build up.
这真是
It's all...
我最好在达维亚开始找我之前进去
I better get in there before Davia comes looking for me.
很高兴和你聊天
Good talking to you.
我也是 兄弟
Yeah, you too, man.
你怎么可以这么做
How could you do that?
我需要从重生日派对中缓缓
I needed a re-birthday break.
你怎么可以不告诉我杰夫之前在城里
How could you not tell me Jeff was in town?
你说什么了
What did you say?
不 你跟他说了什么他才要走
No, what did you sayto make him go away?
没说什么
Not much.
你怎么可以让我一整天都沉浸在悲伤里
How could you let me suffer all day?
然后让我觉得他一点都不在乎我
And make me think he didn't care about me?
你怎么可以这么做
How could you do that?
你怎么可以毁了我的生日 - 好了 好了
How could you ruin my birthday?-Okay, okay.
派对结束了
Mariana:Party's over!
我去 他们还真把镜球偷了
Oh shit, they actually did it.
嘿 嘿 嘿 你们在干嘛呢
Hey, hey, hey.What are you doing?
这 这 这能装下所有人
I-- I---It fits everyone!
我的车只能载四个乘客
I can only havefour passengers.
别这么死板啦 走吧
Stop being such a rulefollower, go!
你想知道我打了他一顿之后跟他说了什么吗
You wanna knowwhat I told himafter I hit him?
你还打了他
You hit him?
我告诉他你正在尝试从悲伤里走出来
I told him that you'retrying to move on.
我告诉他你在尝试学会爱你自己 尊重你自己
I told him you're tryingto learn to love yourself,respect yourself.
相信你值得爱 更多的 以及更专一的
Believe that you'reworthy of love,fully and exclusively.
达维亚 因为你是这样
Davia, because you are.
上帝
God!
我告诉他如果他不是那个人
I told him if hecan't be that person
如果他不能给你所有这些你需要的
if he can't give youeverything that you need,
剧集 | 麻烦一家人(2019) | 导航列表