剧集 | 麻烦一家人(2019) | 导航列表
or take you out to nice restaurants in a nice suit,
但我愿意做任何事情让你回心转意
but I would do anything to get you back
如果你愿意再给我一次机会
if you'll just give me one more chance.
不好意思 呃
Um, sorry. Uh...
这么说吧 我会在酒吧那里等你
I'll tell you what, I am gonna go wait by the bar
以防你想谈谈
just in case you wanna talk,
或者如果你想和这个人一起离开 完全理解
or if you wanna leave with this guy, totally get it.
我的意思是 他的鞋很酷
I mean, his shoes are sick.
谢了 兄弟 它们是伯尔鲁帝的
Thanks, man,they're Berluti.
伯尔鲁帝
Berluti.
是这样 我相信女士有选择权
Look, I believe in a woman's right to choose.
想要普锐斯还是特斯拉取决于你
It's up to you if want the Prius or the Tesla.
我是说 他们都带你去你想去的地方
I mean, they're both gonna get you to where you wanna go,
只是会有人更关心
it's just one's gonna care a little bit more
你看起来是怎么到达那里的
about how you look getting there.
是的 我觉得我还是会去看一下普锐斯
Yeah, I think I'm gonna go check on that Prius.
但是 这些感情都是真的
But... it's been real.
好吧
Okay.
很显然你不是我以为的上流人士
So you're clearly not the class act I thought you were.
再见了
Peace out.
我不喝
I'm good.
真的吗
Are you?
你整晚都忧心忡忡
You've had your worried face on all night.
我只是在担心工作
Just worried about work.
不 你忧心忡忡的脸很有指向性
No, that face is more pointy.
很悲伤 很忧心
This is your sad,worried face.
你还分♥析♥我的脸
You analyze my faces?
我喜欢看你的脸
I love your faces.
充满渴望的脸在我这排名第三
Hangry face is top three.
天啊 我真讨厌你
God, I hate you.
行吧
Okay.
好吧 我以为我可以和你随便玩玩
Well, I thought I could do this casual thing with you.
我从来都没想过和一个人在一起
I I've never wanted to be with just one person.
但我很在乎你
But I care about you a lot.
我也不想和任何人分享你
And I don't wanna share you with anyone.
你不用马上回答我
You don't have to answer right now.
你可以考虑一下
You can think about it.
好
Okay.
我刚刚很热
I was hot.
我要冷静一下
I needed to cool off.
现在不热了吗
So, not hot anymore?
不热了
No.
一点都不热
Nice and cool.
好
Okay.
- 这边 来 - 好的
- Right over here. - Okay.
- 小心脚下 - 好
- Watch your feet. - Oh, all right.
糟糕
Oh, shoot.
不好意思
Sorry.
我没想过有人会来
I wasn't expecting company.
没关系
It's okay.
这里挺性感的
This place is sexy.
性感吗
Sexy?
对呀
Uh...Yeah.
-你真的这样觉得 -你也很性感
You you think so? So are you.
对不起 你还好吗
Sorry. It's okay.
啊 这真的是我接过最差的吻
Uh, that was like my worst kiss ever.
我很久没和别人约会了
I just haven't dated anyone in years,
我更是很久没和像我一样的人约会了
and I've definitely never dated anyone like me.
没关系
It's okay.
我能理解
I get it.
不 我不想你理解我
No. Uh, I don't want you to get it. Uh...
我 我可以做得更好的
I can...I can do better.
- 这样 - 看着
- Okay. - Watch.
你说你毕业于麻省理工
You're telling me you went to MIT?
- 对啊 - 哇
- Yeah. - Wow.
你知道你的问题出在哪吗
See, you know what your problem is?
你是一个漂亮 聪明又有趣的女人
You are a beautiful,brilliant and funny woman
而且你还理智的吓人
and you are insanely intimidating.
但我两条腿同时穿一条裤子啊
But I put my pants on two legs at a time.
你看 你真的很有趣
See? Funny.
怎么会有男人不崇拜你呢
I mean, what guy wouldn't worship you?
每一个伟大的浪漫故事都始于一个追求 这是事实
Every great romcomends with a chase, facts.
你是喝多了 在一个漂亮的女人离开之前
You're trippin'. Pretty Woman,racing in a limo
开着豪华轿车找到她
to catch her before she leaves town.
要红糖 冲到电台站
Brown Sugar,rushing to the radio station.
当哈里遇见莎莉 他们会穿过纽约街头
When Harry Met Sally,running through
只为在新年之际接吻
the New York City streets to get a New Year's kiss.
这不是追求 这是一个姿态 态度
It's not the chase,it's the gesture.
说说伴郎吧
Say Anything,The Best Man.
理查德·格雷瓦斯恐高
And Richard Gerewas afraid of heights,
但为了她会去爬防火梯
and climbed the fire escape for her.
不 我还是觉得
Okay, okay,but I would argue with you
这个姿态本身就代表了追求
that a gesture is a chase in itself,
所以 每一个伟大的浪漫故事都始于一个追求 这是事实
so therefore,every great romcomends with a chase, facts.
你的逻辑有问题 你还是错了
Severely flawed logic,and you are still wrong.
我最喜欢的电影即没有追求也没有这种姿态
My favorite movie ends with neither a chase nor a gesture.
什么电影
Which one's that?
我不告诉你 你自己想吧
I'm not telling you.Figure it out.
好吧 能给我线索吗
Ooh. Can I get a clue?
- 根据真实事件改编 - 嗯嗯
- The couple dated in real life. - Yes.
他们在洛杉矶生活
It takes placein LA, and...
里面还有我见过的最性感的场景之一
it has one of the sexiest scenesI've ever seen.
我从来没想过第一个和约会对象
I would have never guessed Alice would be the first one
先离开的人会是爱丽丝
to leave with her date.
厉害啊
Good on her.
我本来以为是你
I would've guessed you.
你是在说我想一个荡♥妇♥吗
Are you calling me a slut?
不 不 天啊 怎么可能
No. No, no, no. Hell, no. No.
你很可爱 我是说 你很好 啊 天
You're lovely. I mean, you're nice. No.
不 我只是说
No, I'm just saying...
因为你很自信
'cause you're so confident
又有冒险精神 你懂我什么意思吧
and adventurous,you know what I mean?
我很肯定 如果你是和一个比我好得多的男人在这里
I'm sure if you were here with a guy better than me
保罗 这就是你的问题了
That, Paul, is your problem.
不是因为你穿着短裤 也不是因为你喜欢果酱乐队
Not your too short pants or your love of jam bands,
而是你缺乏自信
but your lackof self-confidence.
我们来解决这个问题 来 坐这
We're gonna fix it. Come on.
过来
Come here.
我会让你重获新生
We're gonna rebrand you.
我们会这样 然后那样你
Hey.Gonna BibbidiBobbidiBoo this.
- 这样然后那样我 - 嗯哼
- BibbidiBobbidi what? - Mmhmm.
你Instagram账号♥是什么
Okay, what's your Insta handle?
我没有
Don't have one.
- 推特呢 - 也没有
- Twitter? - Nope.
我有脸书
Facebook?
噢 天啊
Oh, no.
不是吧 比我想的还要糟糕啊
Oh, no, it's worse than I thought.
商品报价? 保罗 你在脸书上传商品报价
Quotes? Paul, you have pictures of quotes.
不然你想我上传什么 我的纳税申报单吗
What do you want me to post,my tax returns?
不 哎 来来来
No. Okay, okay.Here, here, here.
你看看我的
Look at mine.
有趣的视频
Funny videos.
和朋友在一起的照片
Pictures with friends.
你是有朋友的 对吧
You do have friends,right?
- 有啊 - 我只是随口问问
- Yes. - Okay, I'm just asking.
- 怎么了 - 等我一下
- What?- One second.
我已经有一个男人了
I already have a man.
你的男人取消了这周末去洛杉矶的行程
Uh, your man canceled his trip to LA this weekend.
你还好吗
Okay?
最后一杯了 你还要什么吗
Last call.You want anything else?
当然 我可以要你的电♥话♥号♥码吗
剧集 | 麻烦一家人(2019) | 导航列表