剧集 | 麻烦一家人(2019) | 导航列表
我刚在法♥院♥
I was at the courthouse,
我觉得我应该停下来并且打包那些衬衫
so I thought I'd stop by and pick up those T-shirts.
没关系
It's okay.
那个 呃
Well, um...
我觉得我应该让你回到你的晚宴上去
I guess I'll let you get back to your dinner party.
我们下个抗♥议♥见
I'll see you at the next protest.
如果有什么需要的话
Let me know if
随时告诉我就好
there's anything you need in the meantime.
谢谢你给我的这些
Thank you for these.
好吧 好消息是她把她手♥机♥落这儿了
Well, the good news is she left her phone behind,
她离不开手♥机♥太长时间的
and she can't be away from it for too long
不要就要抓耳挠撒了
without spontaneously combusting.
看吧
See?
抱歉我刚就那么离开了
Sorry I had to take off like that.
我们理解 快坐下吧
We understand. Come sit.
玛莉安娜告诉我们你是杰玛·汤普森
Mariana told us that you're the clerk
案件的书♥记♥员
on the Jamal Thompson case.
玛莉安娜
Mariana!
什么 她们是我们的妈妈 我们可以跟她们说任何事
What? They're our moms.We can tell them anything.
不如我告诉她们你有2万美元的负债
How about I tell them that you're $20,000 dollars in debt?
你看了我的信♥用♥卡♥记录吗
You looked at my credit card bill?
你到处惹事生非
You leave your shit everywhere.
当然我看了你的信♥用♥卡♥记录
Of course I was gonna see your credit card bill.
怎么个花法能让你有2万刀的负债
How on Earth are you $20,0000 in debt?
四处看看吧 她只会开派对和购物
Look around. All she does is party and shop.
我很抱歉 你根本不介意
Okay, I'm sorry. You didn't seem to mind
我买♥♥这些家具啊
when I furnished our entire loft.
我没要求过你
I never asked you to.
这一切都是就你的品味来的 玛莉安娜 不是我的
This is all your taste, Mariana. Not mine.
你是为自己 不是为我们
You furnished this for you, not us.
好吧 如果你经常花时间跟我在一起
Well, maybe if you actually spent some time with me,
我们可以一起做这件事
we could have done this together!
如果你多花点心思在你的工作上
Maybe if you took your job a little more seriously,
你也会很忙的
you'd be busy working, too.
- 我恨我的工作 - 我也恨我的
- Well, I hate my job. - I hate mine, too!
喂 喂 好吧
Hey, hey. Okay, okay.
等一下
Whoa. Hold on.
大小姐过来坐下
Miss Thang come sit.
过来坐下
Come sit.
拜托
Please.
为什么你们不告诉我
How come you guys didn't tell us
你在为你们的工作发愁
that you were struggling with your jobs?
我们不想让你们担心
We didn't wanna worry you.
你们自己的事儿也很多
You already have so much to deal with.
我们是成年人了
We're supposed to be adults.
好吧 作为一个成年人很难
Well, being an adult is hard.
这也是为什么应该跟做了很久成年人的人
And that's why it helps to be able to talk to someone
时常聊聊的原因
who's done it for a long time.
- 是的 比如你们的好妈妈 - 嗯
- Yeah, like you're good ol' moms. - Mmm.
我们不想打扰你
We didn't wanna bother you.
我的天 多多打扰我们
Oh my goodness, please bother us.
我们很想你们
We miss you girls so much.
真的
We do.
你知道的你的妈妈让我听了
Do you know that your Mama has me listening
精英演讲么
to Ted Talks?
还有一分钟冥想
And minute meditations.
好吧 你们知道吗
Okay, did you guys know
一分钟是可以掌握
that minute is a moment
事情始终的时刻吗
with handles at both ends.
- 好吧 哇噻 - 不 不 不
- Okay, wow. - No, no, no.
跟着我呼吸 跟着我呼吸
Breathe with me,breathe with me.
- 这对你们很有帮助 女士们 - 你一定想我们了
- This will help you ladies. - You must miss us.
你不知道
Oh, you have no idea.
我们想念你们在我们的肩膀上哭泣
We miss you crying on our shoulders.
忘记收拾你的床
And forgetting to make your bed.
打扫房♥间然后跟着你屁♥股♥后面收拾
Clean your rooms and picking up after you.
我们不要扯的太远了
Let's not go too far.
我们没有停止做妈妈的职责
We don't stop being your mothers
就只是因为你们长大了
just 'cause you grow up.
快来抱抱
Bring it in.
你知道我需要什么吗
You know what I need?
什么 宝贝
What, sweetheart?
2万刀
$20,000.
不行
No.
卡尔 从我的角度来看
Well, from my prospective, Cal,
是的 我觉得你应该像法官披露
yeah, I think that you should disclose
你和玛莉卡的关系 我同意
your relationshipwith Malika to the judge, I do.
在他从别人那儿听来这件事之前
Before he finds out aboutit from someone else.
嗯哼
Mmm.
大小姐 让自己债台高筑
And Miss Thang, getting yourself in debt,
那一点也不好
that is, that is,that is not good.
太糟糕了 无力回天
That is bad, all bad.
- 我知道 - 嗯哼
- I know.- Mm-hmm.
我只是在工作上太沮丧了
I'm just so frustrated at work.
我没有意识到会有多大的敌意
I didn't realize how much hostility there would be
因为我是女的
because I'm a woman.
还是拉丁裔
And a Latina woman.
我只想通过购物的方式让我感觉舒服点
I'm just buying things to make me feel better.
物质不会填满你的生活 宝贝
Things aren't gonna fill you up, sweetheart.
我知道面对歧视有多么的困难
And I know how hard it is to face discrimination.
从大学的超级巨星
And going from being such a superstar in college
变成了阶梯的最低点
to being on the bottom rung of the ladder
当你进入职场后
when you get out into the working world.
尤其是女人和少数民族
Especially beinga woman and a minority.
好吧 你一定会节节高升的
Well, you are gonna climb that ladder so fast.
人们看着你都头晕了
Like, people's heads are gonna spin.
他们就会说 哇
They're gonna be like Oh whoa!
她从哪里来的
Where'd she come from?
- 不能说它不是 - 你不能放弃
- Can't say it isn't. so.- And you don't give up.
你不要感到沮丧 感到气馁
And don't you get so frustrated
就停止尝试
that you get discouraged and you stop trying.
好吧 我不会的
Okay. I won't.
答应我
Promise.
抱歉打断
Sorry to interrupt.
我想说我对杰玛的妈妈
I just wanted to say I had no idea
就那么出现的事儿 我一点儿也不知情
Jamal's mother would drop by like that.
没关系
It's okay.
很难 因为我既想陪在她身边
It's hard because I wanna be there for her
又想 为了你待在这儿
and... I wanna be here for you.
好吧 这就更说明需要去澄清关系啦
Well, that sounds like another reason to disclose, huh?
想坐下么
Wanna sit?
是啊 过来吧
Yeah, come.
- 端杯酒 - 加入我们
- Have a glass of wine.- Yeah, join us.
呃 我没有拿杯子
Uh, I didn't bring up a glass.
没关系 你可以用我的
It's okay,you can have mine.
我一直都是对瓶吹的
I drink out of the bottle all of the time.
哦 好吧 这可是新的信息
Oh, okay.That's new information.
我大声把这事儿说出来了吗
Did I say that out loud actually?
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
你最好快换个话题
You better change the subject fast.
好的 新话题 新话题
Okay, new subject,new subject.
妈妈
Mama.
你真的要退出竞选了么
Are you really dropping out of the race?
我们卖♥♥了我们的房♥子就为了让你竞选的
We sold our house so you could run.
是啊 是谁告诉你你应该退出的
Yeah, who's telling you you should drop out?
一些派对组织者
There are some party leaders
认为我太前卫 太黑人了
who think I'm too progressive, too black...
- 百合倾向严重 - 去赢
- Too lesbian.-... - to win.
他们认为 圣地亚哥民♥主♥党投票支持的
And they think that...the Dems in SanDiego
这位总统
who voted for this president
剧集 | 麻烦一家人(2019) | 导航列表