剧集 | 麻烦一家人(2019) | 导航列表
I need a kombucha.
还有你 畜生
Et tu, Brute
这真是炫酷的一招 老兄
That was a savagemove, dude.
我应该早点这么做的
I should have done it sooner.
还有 把数据收集单发给我吧
And send me that spreadsheet.
那么我写了这个对伊丽莎白·罗杰斯有利的东西
So I wrote it in favor of Elizabeth Rodgers,
使用你的先例
using your precedent.
但是
But...
如果你没有把我们之前的谈话告诉任何人 我会很感谢的
I'd appreciate it if you didn't tell anyone aboutour conversation earlier.
很抱歉你不得不为一个混♥蛋♥工作
Sorry you have to work for an asshole.
抱歉 我不知道有人在这
Sorry, I didn't know anyone was here.
我可以问你一个私人问题吗
Can I ask you a personal question
当然
Sure.
你有一个艰难的童年
You had a tough childhood.
寄养中心 少年罪犯
Foster care, juvie.
你是如何走上去法学院的路
How did you end up going to law school
而不是没有毁掉你的人生
without screwing your life up
好吧 我被领养了
Well, I was adopted
被我的妈妈们
by my moms.
她们让我觉得我被需要
And they made me feel wanted
而且我可以在人生里做成一些事情
and like I could do something with my life.
是的 但是
Yeah, but...
这不仅是好的家庭教育
it's not just about good parenting.
什么
What
你心里的什么东西会驱使你走向成功
What's inside you that drives you to want to succeed
我不知道
I don't know.
我的儿子
My son...
对我毫无敬意
has no respect for me...
又或者是他的母亲
or his mother,
或者他自己
or himself.
他有了太多的特权
He had too much privilege.
没有人真心感激
No one ever truly appreciates that
不是自己努力换取的东西
which is not earned.
很多时候
Many ways...
我责怪我自己
I blame myself.
但有的时候我认为
But sometimes I think
有一些性格是天生的
character is just something you're born with.
或者不是
Or not.
你有这个品质 凯丽
You have character, Callie.
试着不要
Try not to...
在你的职业生涯中妥协
compromise that as you go forth in your career.
情况
Situations...
只会更加复杂
can get more complicated.
灰色地带不那么容易被♥操♥控
Grey areas are not as easy to navigate.
我期待着你的备忘录
I'll be expecting your memo
关于汤普森一案的辩护
on the defense motion for the Thompson case
在周一早晨出现在我的桌子上
on my desk by Monday.
有你在这真的很好
It was really nice having you here.
噢 你确定吗
Oh, you sure
噢
Oh!
呃 这很好 因为我会在几周后回来与内森一起参加会议
Uh, it's good, 'cause I'll be back in a few weeks for a meeting with Nathan.
还有 布兰登的指导烂死了
Also, Brandon's couch sucks!
- 确实 - 我很抱歉
- It does. - I am so sorry.
我不得不整天工作
I had to work all day.
在你离开前我们可以一起吃个晚餐吗
Can we grab dinner before you go
呃 实际上我与那天晚上
Um, I actually made plans with that girl
遇到的女孩有安排了
that I met the other night.
我请她来这里见我 这样可以吗
I asked her to meet me here.Is that okay
当然
Yeah.
嘿 丽贝卡
Hey, Becca.
呃 这是我的姐♥妹♥们♥
Uh, these are my sisters.
马里亚纳和凯丽
Mariana and Callie.
法官大人
Your Honor.
我可以请你帮一个忙吗
Can I ask you a favor
是和汉德尔曼法官有关的
It's about Judge Handelman.
剧集 | 麻烦一家人(2019) | 导航列表