剧集 | 麻烦一家人(2019) | 导航列表
那就做啊 只要你的顶头老板
Then do it! As long as your boss
在他的顶头老板面前样子做的不错
looks good in front of his boss,
那他就会觉得你也做的很好啊
then he's gonna think you're a rock star.
然后说不定他就不会对你态度那么差了
And maybe he'll stop treating you like crap.
卡莉 你一般都怎么找乐子
Callie, what do you do for fun?
最近不怎么乐
Not much lately.
你知道他们怎么说那些只工作不玩乐的人吗
You know what they say about all work and no play?
嗯 我是个蠢姑娘
Yeah, I'm a pretty dull girl.
哦 这话我可不信
Oh, I don't believe that.
嘿 在干嘛呢
Hey, what's going on?
只是喝一杯
Just having a drink.
事实上 我要迟到了
Actually, I'm gonna be late.
- 你们要去哪儿啊 - 71以上
- Where are you guys going? - 71 Above.
那个网红餐厅吗
That high rise restaurant?
哎哟 有钱人啊
Damn, money moves!
玩得开心啊
Enjoy yourselves.
回见啦 拜拜
I'll see ya. Bye.
- 再见啦 - 玩得开心点
- See ya. - Have fun.
哦 我会的
Oh, I will.
我还有好多工作要做 那么
I have a lot of work to do, so...
谢谢你的酒啦
Thank you for the wine.
没问题
Sure!
从你在街上游♥行♥以后
I haven't seen you since you was
我就再没见过你了
showing your face off at Pride,
像全世界宣布 你身披彩虹旗啊
telling people you were Rainbow Dash.
谢谢你提醒了
Thanks for reminding me.
都已经 超久了 对吧
That was, like, forever, right?
我知道 工作和我的艺术作品之间
I know, between work and my art--
嗯 这个 你的艺术作品就应该是你的工作
Yeah, well, your art should be your work.
那 你工作的怎么样啊
So, how is your job?
你知道的 让顾客不舒服呗
You know, just making customers uncomfortable.
随随便便吧 我是说
It's whatever, I mean--
我也在申请其他的地方 骑驴找马呗
I'm applying other places and looking for something better.
你不是整家店里 拿钱最多的人吗
Didn't you have, like, the highest sales in the store there?
嗯 这个
Yeah, well...
只需要一个扎刺的人去搞事情 对吧
It only takes one indignant person to ruffle feathers, right?
我明白是什么意思
I got the message.
我是说 他们那儿不想要我
I mean, they don't want me there.
尤其是我的经理 他是弯的
Especially my manager, and he's a gay guy.
很显然 当你是少数性取向者的话 变性只是一种选择
Apparently, "T" is optional when you're LGB.
很抱歉 佳思敏
I'm sorry, Jazmin.
呃
Um...
听着
Look...
我知道
I know you.
你有你自己的事儿
You got your own ish.
但是 呃
But um...
我有点儿付不出房♥租了
I'm kind of behind on rent.
难道不应该找爸妈要吗
Shouldn't you ask Mom or Dad?
你知道我那条路行不通
You know that's not an option for me.
要是他们知道你有麻烦呢
If they knew that you were in trouble?
我不想要他们的帮助
I don't want their help.
我已经受够了容忍♥不容忍♥别人的人了
I'm done tolerating intolerant people.
你需要多少
How much do you need?
1800刀
Eighteen hundred dollars.
嘿 有空喝一杯吗
Hey, free for a drink?
- 嘿 你 - 嗨 杰米
- Hey, you! - Hi, Jamie!
见到你真高兴 洛杉矶怎么样
It's so good to see you. How's L.A. treating you?
我是说 也不是特克斯和凯科斯群岛
I mean, it's no Turks and Caicos,
但看到熟悉的面孔了 就好多了
but it's better seeing a familiar face.
那很高兴你打给我了
I'm glad you called, then.
我已经自作主张 给我们点了喝的了
I went ahead and ordered us drinks.
我 呃 不知道你在加州大学圣地亚哥分校
I, uh, don't know what kind of dive bars
去的都是什么样的酒吧 但是这可不够
you went to at UCSD, but this isn't gonna cover it.
我可不会让你付钱
Not that I'd let you pay.
谢谢
Thank you.
但我希望这足够付你当朋友和家人的钱
But I hope it's enough to cover your friends and family rate,
因为我需要个律师
because I need a lawyer.
他选你来书♥记♥一桩引人注目的宪法案件
He picked you to clerk a high profile constitutional case?
这可是大事儿啊
That's huge!
只不过我是个柜台书♥记♥员
Except that I'm the counter-clerk.
什么是柜台书♥记♥员
Counter-clerk?
他选择我来帮助他预测这场进步的争论
He chose me to help him anticipate the progressive argument
这样他就可以把它驳倒
so he could shoot it down
并确保他的决定不会受到上诉的影响
and make sure his decisions are appeal-proof.
他是这么说的吗
Is that what he said?
丽贝卡告诉我的
Rebecca told me.
你的竞争对手
Your competition.
这段对话
This conversation's covered
收到客户保密协议的保护 对吧
under attorney-client privilege, right?
是的
Yes.
因为我不能跟法庭之外的人聊这件事儿
Cause I can't talk to anyone outside of chambers
我也不知道该怎么办
and I don't know what to do.
听着 如果威尔森法官知道他将如何裁决
Look, if Judge Wilson knew how he was going to rule,
为什么要拖时间呢
why is he delaying?
你怎么知道他对911电♥话♥的事没有保持中立
How do you know he's not on the fence about the 911 calls
而那就是他让你写备忘录的原因
and that's why he asked you to write this memo?
- 哦 哦 - 哇
- Oh! Oh! - Whoa!
我的 真对不起
Oh, my-- I am so sorry!
你还好吗
Are you okay?
还好
Yes.
你 你还好吗
Are-- are you okay?
嗯 你的白衬衣 呃
Yeah-- your white shirt, um...
这 这只是咖啡
It-- it's just coffee.
呃 很糟吗
Um, or is that bad?
只是 件衬衣而已
It's... just a shirt.
- 哦 呃 - 啊
- Oh. Ow! - Ow!
哎哟 呃
Ouch, uh...
来 让我捡
Here, let-- let me get it.
哦 不
Oh, no.
没关系的
It's... okay.
我真的很抱歉
I'm really sorry.
我知道
I know.
好
Okay.
你们为什么要把他带走
Why are they taking him away?
我们为什么不能待在一起
Why can't we stay together?
很抱歉 亲爱的 我们找到一家愿意收养你的家庭
I'm sorry, honey, we have a a family who'll take you.
你不应该打电♥话♥给儿童保护协会的
You shouldn't have called C.P.S.
你怎么没打电♥话♥呢
Why didn't you call?
这不对
It's not right.
你为什么要给他们打电♥话♥
Why'd you call them?
人们都不想收养黑人小男孩儿
People don't want to take in black boys.
我以为他们会让我们留在一起的
I thought they would keep us together.
待在系统里 对你来说更好了吗
Was the system any better for you?
多姆
Dom!
因为对我来说糟透了
'Cause it sure as hell wasn't for me.
多姆
Dom!
多姆
Dom!
觉得我需要公开
Think I need to disclose
她跟我住同一栋楼吗
that she lives in my building?
除非玛莉卡涉及案情相关时间
Unless Malika's involved with the actual case
或者她和这家人很亲近
or she's close to Jamal's family,
我不认为你有违反道德的危险
I don't think you're in any danger of ethical violation.
听着 卡莉 作为你的律师和朋友
Look, Callie, as your lawyer and your friend,
不要低估自己
don't underestimate yourself
就因为一些好胜的书♥记♥员扰乱了你的思绪
because some competitive clerk got in your head.
相信你能做出有说服力的论点的能力
Trust your ability to make a compelling argument
你可能就会有对威尔森法官的影响力
and you might just have an impact on Judge Wilson.
那 去写备忘录吧
So write the memo?
写备忘录
Write the memo.
我最好赶紧动工
I'd better get to it.
剧集 | 麻烦一家人(2019) | 导航列表