剧集 | 麻烦一家人(2019) | 导航列表
这很美 你是对的 亲爱的
It is beautiful. You're right, baby.
这是布莱恩
Uh, this is Bryan.
- 是的 不好意思 - 你好
- Yeah, sorry. - Hi.
这是另一个男人
It's the other guy.
- 你好吗 - 哦 不是的 我不会把你弄湿的
- How are you? - Oh no, I won't... Get you wet.
噢 为什么不呢 这不公平
Aww. Why not? That's not fair.
所以 你们男孩子们住在哪呢
So, where do you guys live?
好吧 我没住在这
Well, I don't live here.
为什么这里有这么多半裸的人
Why are there so many half naked people
在这跑来跑去却不住在这里呢
who don't live here running around here?
这是我的阁楼
This is my loft.
- 这是你的阁楼吗 - 是的
- This is your loft?-Yeah.
- 所以你确实住在这里 - 对
- So you do live here? - Yeah.
这曾经是个温室吗
Was this a greenhouse?
是的 以前是这样的
Yeah, used to be in the old days.
这采光一定很好
You must get amazing light.
我一直想住在一个温室里
I have always wanted to live in a greenhouse.
我觉得我前世是株植物
I think I was a plant in a former life.
那我大概是埃及艳后吧
I think I was Cleopatra.
你们想看看吗
You guys wanna check it out?
可以吗 是的 我们想看
Can we? Yes, please.
因为她想看看那阁楼
'Cause she wants to see the loft.
不好意思 我的天 我很抱歉 这应该推开
Oh, I'm sorry. Oh my God, I'm so sorry. It's a push.
你得往前推才能进来
You gotta push to get in here.
看看这些金色的黄昏的光
Look at the way the golden light of day's end
是如何流淌在这些墙上的
washes over these walls.
这是个可以用的浴缸吗
Is this a working tub?
这是如此的大
It is so big.
彷佛可以装下两个人
Like, two people can fit in here.
你有试过那样吗
Have you ever done that?
天呐 瞧瞧我这皱纹
Oh my God, my wrinkles.
妈妈们是醉了吗
Are Moms drunk?
她们大概喝了半瓶的葡萄酒吧
They've had, like, a half a glass of wine.
这是你做的吗
Did you do this?
是的 这是我做的
Yeah, I did.
我觉得我在上面看到了野牛的形状
I think I see the shape of a bison in there.
不是吧 亲爱的看看这个
No way, baby look at this.
这就像个迷宫
It's like a maze.
这些纹路 你看到了吗
These textures. Do you see?
我看到了一个腌黄瓜
I see a pickle.
好吧 没准我们该给你们弄些吃的
Okay, maybe we should get you guys something to eat.
我要炸薯条
I want chips.
- 没问题 - 还有牛肉
- Okay. - And beef.
- 野牛 - 是的
- Bison. - Yes.
就像野牛汉堡
Like a bison burger.
谢了
Thanks.
再见
Bye.
所以布莱恩是盖尔的男朋友吗
So, is Bryan Gael's boyfriend?
- 我不知道 - 他们在约会
- I don't know. - They're dating.
像是 随意的 我猜的
Like, casually. I think.
- 我又知道什么呢 - 没什么
- What do I know? - Nothing.
你们确定你们不想做些即兴表演吗
You sure you don't wanna do some improv?
- 噢 不了不了不了 - 好啊
- Oh, no no no. - Yeah.
什么
What?
这会很有趣的 一起试试吧
It'll be fun. Let's do this.
我来了 我参加
Here I go! I'm in!
棒极了 好了
Yes! Alright.
- 请不要碰我 - 好的 我很抱歉
- Please don't touch me. - Okay, I'm sorry.
从观众那来的意见
Suggestion from the audience.
- 巧克力 - 这将是一场灾难
- Chocolate. - This is gonna be a disaster.
这一定会很好笑
This is gonna be hilarious.
你开出租车多久了
How long you been driving a taxi?
这不是出租车 这是
It's not a taxi,it's a...
这是个 这是个宇宙飞船
It's a... It's a spaceship.
- 将开往木星 - 好的 所以
- Gonna go to Jupiter - Yeah, okay so...
不好意思 我必须暂停一下
I'm sorry, I just have to stop for one second.
在即兴表演中
Um, in improv...
我们总是说 是的 然后呢
We always say,“Yes, and...”
所以你永远不会否定你所得到的信息
So you never negate what you've been given.
那么现在要倒回去吗
So are going back in now?
- 是的 重新来吧 - 好的
- Yeah, let's start over. - Okay.
所以
So...
你开了多久的出租车
How long you been driving a taxi?
是的 然后呢
Yes, and...
他英年早逝
He died too young.
但他活得像个摇滚明星
But he lived like a rock star.
我听说他想成为一位摇滚明星
I heard he wanted to be a rock star.
他教会了我如何在黑暗中做下犬式
He taught me how to do downward dog in the dark.
你多大了
How old are you?
大到足够理解真爱的含义
Old enough to know true love.
我说真的 你多大了
I'm serious. How old are you?
你父母知道你在这里吗
Do your parents know that you're here?
- 这是 我很好 - 我真的很担心
- It's... I'm okay. - I'm really afraid...
谁邀请的这位妈妈
Who invited the mom?
你知道为什么我叫你来我的办公室吗
Do you know why I've called you into my office?
是的 当然 我知道
Yes. Yes, I do.
而且我不会再让你舔我的脚了
And I'm not gonna let you lick my feet anymore.
我将向人力资源顾问举报你
I'm gonna have to report you to HR then.
你是说魔法龙帕夫吗
You mean H.R. Pufnstuf?
人力资源 提线啥的
H.R. Puffy stuff?
不 是魔法龙帕夫
No, Pufnstuf.
帕夫 像是那种提线木偶
Pufn--Like puffin' on a joint.
他是七十年代儿童秀里的巨大木偶
Oh, he's a giant puppet from a 70s kid show.
好吧 她碰巧是我的一个朋友
Well, she happens to be a friend of mine.
我认真地怀疑这件事 因为你知道的
I seriously doubt that because you see,
她已经不止25岁了
she's over 25.
行吧 你需要现在就给你妈妈打电♥话♥
Okay, you need to call your mother right now.
因为我知道她现在一定很担心
Cause I know that she is worried and concerned.
还是让我们回到这吧
Let's just get back to the--
我希望你已经18岁了
I hope you're 18.
真是够了
Okay.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
即使你能看到他的所有缺点
Even though you could see like, all of his junk.
是的
Yeah.
噢 顺便一提 有任何人吃了
Oh, by the way,did anyone try
阿里亚做的饼干吗
those cookies Aria made?
没 我没吃
No. I didn't.
我的天 我现在已经彻底嗨了
Oh my God. I'm so stoned right now.
妈妈去哪了
Where's Mama?
我们不要你这种人在这儿
We don't want your kind here!
拒绝黑人
No negroes!
拒绝有色人种
No colored people!
这看起来不错 看起来真的很好
This looks great. This looks really great.
当我们完成了这的 我将会
So when we're done here,I'll just...
没准从这端开始 我就从这里开始
Maybe start on that end. I'm gonna start right here,
目标是50封邮件
and just aim for like,50 emails.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你好 我是莉娜·亚当斯·福斯特
Hi, I'm Lena Adams Foster.
我正在竞选州议会
I'm running for State Assembly,
我想知道你是否有空
and I was wondering, do you have a--
好的 谢谢
Okay, thank you.
嗨 我是莉娜·亚当斯·福斯特
Hi. I'm Lena Adams Foster.
我是在竞选洲议会的民♥主♥党人
I'm a Democrat running for State Assembly.
我相信我们可以让住房♥成为一项权利
And I believe wecan end homelessness
来结束流浪的生活
by makinghousing a right.
- 你觉得 - 我们应该把那些流浪汉从街上赶出去
-Do you think that---We should get the bums off the street.
我讨厌这些帐篷城市的景色
I'm sick of the eyesores of these tent cities.
好吧 我想支持一项法案 它将让开♥发♥商
Well, I wanna sponsora bill that will force developers
建造保障性住房♥
developers to build affordable housing.
你们这些笨蛋都是拿着稿子上的
You lib-tards are allabout the handouts.
剧集 | 麻烦一家人(2019) | 导航列表