剧集 | 麻烦一家人(2019) | 导航列表
好 说真的
Okay, so seriously...
我们不会是一整晚 都这样躲在外面吧 是吗
We're not gonna like, hide out in here all night, are we?
哦 我们是为了什么干杯呢
Ooh! What are we drinking to?
达维亚刚被评选为
Davia just got written up
Ins上最具正能量的身材引领者
as top body positive Instagram influencer.
而且巨魔在进攻
And the trolls are on the attack.
就像这个妞
Like this bitch.
你为什么不别喝了
"Why don't you stop drinkin'
然后去去健身房♥呢 你个老母牛
n hit da gym u cow?!"
都不是什么聪明话
It's not even clever.
敬所有暗自喜欢丰满身材的人
To all the closeted chubby chasers.
要不他们干嘛要周六晚上在我的Ins上视奸我
Why else would they be stalking my Insta on a Saturday night?
我同意
I agree.
别盯着门口了
Stop watching the door.
我只是想做好迎接蛋糕的准备
I just want to be ready with the cake.
哦 是谁过生日吗
Ooh! Is it someone's birthday?
嗯 我最好的朋友 苏米
Yeah. My best friend, Sumi.
你那天早上见过她
You met her the other morning.
哦 我还以为那是你女朋友
Oh. I thought that was your girlfriend.
要死 我的马戏课要迟到了 帮我把这儿清理干净好吗
Shoot! I'm late for my circus class. Clean up for me?
当然
Sure.
哦 我能不能从你钱包里借200块钱
Oh! Can I borrow a 20 from your wallet?
可以 在我房♥间里
Yeah, it's in my room.
- 太好了 - 那是我的套头衫吗
- Great. - Is that my hoodie?
你给我了
You gave it to me.
没有啊
No, I didn't.
那也应该给我 爱你
You should. Love you!
她以前是我女朋友
She was my girlfriend.
拉拉的那些事儿
It's a lesbian thing.
每个人都和自己的前任都是最好的朋友
Everyone's besties with their exes.
因为拉拉比异性恋更成熟一些
Because lesbians are more mature than straight people
不是一定要分了手就老死不相往来的
who just break up and never speak to each other ever again.
我就不跟我前任说话
I don't talk to my ex.
话说回来 是他劈腿了 所以
But than again, he cheated on me, so...
苏米不是给你戴绿帽了吗
Oh, didn't Sumi cheat on you?
不好意思
Excuse me.
我得去看看蛋糕了
I have to check on the cake.
得等室温的时候吃
It needs to be served at room temperature.
她超不肯承认的
She totally won't admit it
但她还爱着苏米
but she's still in love with Sumi
在我眼中 苏米就是个自私婊
who, in my opinion, is a selfish bitch.
你把卡莉从办公桌前拉来啦
You got Callie out of her work cave!
你不是本来就是那么计划的吗
Wasn't that your plan?
大概吧
Kinda.
我看到你在穿我的衣服呢
I see you're wearing my clothes.
嗯 我没什么可穿的
Yeah, I had nothing to wear.
你确定你不是为了具体哪个人
Are you sure you're not dressing up
盛装打扮了一番吗
for a certain someone?
- 什么情况 - 没什么 什么人也没有
- What's this? - Nothing. There's no one.
你在跟谁约会吗
Are you seeing anyone?
没什么特别的人
No one special.
也许是哪个不特别的人呢
Maybe someone not so special?
我得去喝杯啤酒
I'm gonna grab a beer.
- 你要来一个吗 - 不了 我明天得工作
- You want one? - No, I have to work tomorrow.
那就喝玛格丽特鸡尾酒吧
Margarita it is.
- 嘿 你觉得那人是他吗 - 谁
- Hey, do you think that's him? - Who?
那个那天晚上和盖尔搞在一起的男人
The guy we saw hooking up with Gael the other night.
他超奶的
He's super cute.
你都不确定到底是不是他
You don't know if it's him.
嗯 穿着衣服肯定认不出喽
Yeah, not with his clothes on.
你要为了“糖奶B”喝一杯吗
What are you toasting to "Davi-bo-hefty"?
糖尿病
Diabetes?
喝吧 玛丽安娜 来吧
Drink! Mariana, come on!
- 这个不错 - 来了
- This is a good one. - Coming.
我们在敬那些喜欢丰满身材的人
We're drinking to chubby chasers.
我一会儿再解释
I'll explain later.
给你
Here you go.
那么
So...
你有没有交到新朋友
Are you making any new friends?
没有 还没有
Not really. Not yet.
嘿 卡莉
Hey, Callie.
这是布莱恩
This is Brian.
你可真美
You are beautiful.
这是我兄弟 裘德
Uh, this is my brother, Jude.
盖尔 很高兴认识你
Gael. Nice to meet you.
- 布莱恩 - 你们都住这边吗
- Brian. - You guys live here?
他住这里 我不住
He does. I don't.
我这周都没怎么见你
I haven't seen you around much this week.
你是故意躲着我吗
Have you been avoiding me?
天呐
Oh God.
没有 工作太忙了
No. Work's been crazy.
那个看起来不错
That looks good.
你要来一个吗
You want one?
现在不要 我自己倒
Not right now. I'm gonna make my own.
你酒喝挺狠啊
You have a heavy pour.
很高兴认识你
It was nice meeting you.
你也是
You too.
他好帅
He's hot.
哪一个
Which one?
都帅 但不要那个弯的
Well both, but the gay one.
哪一个是弯的
Which one's the gay one?
布莱恩
Brian.
嘿 还记得在土耳其
Hey, do you remember in Turks
你说你跟很多
you said you hooked up
有女朋友的男人搞过
with a lot of guys with girlfriends?
你觉得那些男人是
Do you think those guys were...
嗯 双性恋 之类的吗
Like, bisexual or...
只是没出柜的同性恋吗
Really just gay and in the closet?
他们和我在一起的时候是弯的
They were gay when they were with me.
我都不知道你对我的性生活这么感兴趣
I don't know why you're so uptight about my sex life.
我没有
I'm not.
你有没有随便和别人搞过
Haven't you ever just hooked up with a random guy?
我在努力不养成这样的坏喜欢
I try not to make a habit of it.
我们应该去跟玛丽安娜一起玩
We should hang out with Mariana.
哦 我把我手♥机♥落房♥间里了 马上回来
Oh, I left my phone in my loft. Be right back.
- 不是说唱歌♥手 证明我错了啊 - 不好意思
- ... Not a rapper. Prove me wrong. - Excuse me.
他有时候也说唱的
He raps sometimes.
我们能不能至少都同意
Can we at least all agree that
公鸭最好的翻唱都是女人唱的
the best Drake covers are sung by women?
对 对
Yes! Yes!
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
我听说劳伦斯法官的事儿了
I heard about Judge Lawrence.
你怎么没告诉我 你的法官现在负责杰玛的案子了
Why didn't you tell me that your judge got Jamal's case now?
我不能谈论案件的内容
I'm not allowed to talk about it
要等到成为公共记录的时候才能说
until it's in the public record.
好吧 杰玛的妈妈今早发推特说了 所以已经是公开的了
Well, Jamal's mother tweeted about it today so it's out there.
她还发了 威尔森法官
She also tweeted that Judge Wilson
对警♥察♥从来没有不利裁决
has never ruled against the police.
有一些特殊的情况
There are some special circumstances.
他会撤销案件的 对不对
So he's gonna dismiss the case, isn't he?
- 我不知道 - 那你觉得呢
- I don't know. - What do you think?
我不能说的
I can't talk about it.
好吧 那你有没有至少跟他说呢
Well, are you even talking to him?
因为你说过 你接受这份工作 就是为了对保守的法官
Because you said that you took this job with a conservative judge
有所影响
so that you could influence him.
那你是怎么做的呢
So what are you doing?
哦 我想到一个
Ooh! I got one.
《爱蔬俱乐部》第二部里的
From VegLover2.
他们说
They said,
剧集 | 麻烦一家人(2019) | 导航列表