剧集 | 麻烦一家人(2019) | 导航列表
Really?
这个 爱情和篮球都是公平的
Well, all's fair in love and basketball.
- 停 停 - 怎么了
- Stop. Stop. - What?
没事 我们继续吧
No. There. Come on.
好啊
Okay.
抱歉 是太过了还是
Sorry. Was that too much or...
我的天啊 保罗 闭嘴干我
Oh, my God.Paul, shut up and take me.
我的天
Oh, my God.
没事 继续 别停
It's okay, just keep going.Don't stop.
你需要这个吗
Do you need to get that?
感觉到什么
Get what?
呃 谁啊
Um, who who is it?
苏米
Sumi.
等一下
One second.Okay.
对不起 我知道很晚了
I'm sorry, I know it's late.
我和米拉大吵了一架
I got in a huge fight with Meera.
她取消了婚礼
She called off the wedding.
我不知道该怎么办
I don't know what to do.
今晚我不能一个人 我能进来吗
I can't be alone tonight.Can I please come in?
我很抱歉 我的意思
I'm so sorry. I'm... I mean...
不 是的 我很抱歉
No, yeah, I'm so sorry
你现在很苦恼 但是我
that you're upset, but I...
今晚不能陪你
I can't be there for you tonight.
我有客人
I have company.
那好
Okay.
我明白
I understand.
你还好吧
Are you okay?
是的
Yeah.
呃 没事儿
Uh... yeah.
你整晚都去哪了
Where have you been all night?
和一些朋友在外面
Out with some friends.
一对夫妻
A couple.
我度过了一个夜晚
I spent the night.
- 好吧 我和他们三人行了 - 什么
- Okay, I had a threesome. - What?
我知道
I know.
我警告过你关于你的那件裙子
I warned you about that dress.
不是裙子的问题 是我
It wasn't the dress,it was me.
我只是 自从我们搬到洛杉矶后我就觉得被拒绝了
I'm just... I felt so rejected ever since we moved to LA and...
而你会成为别人的焦点
and you get to be the center of someone's attention.
我曾经
And I was.
是他们的焦点
They were all about me.
除了早上 女朋友发了一通疯
Except in the morning, the girlfriend went postal.
我的老天
Oh, my God!
你们到底在搞什么鬼
What the hell are you doing?
我是 什么
I was... What?
我迷迷糊糊的 我不知道
I was half asleep.I don't know.
- 你去哪了 - 穿好衣服去干活
- Where were you? - Getting dressed for work!
我很抱歉 我很混乱 发生什么了
I'm sorry, I'm confused.What's going on?
我认为我们是朋友 你怎么能这样对我
I thought we were friends. How could you do this to me?
我们是朋友 昨晚怎么了 我
We are friends. Uh...What about last night? I...
不 我们只一起做这事
No, we only do this together.
她不知道
She didn't know.
你知道规矩 你在开玩笑吧
You know the rules.Are you kidding me?
我是新来的 我不知道
I'm new to this,I don't know the rules.
- 那好 出去 - 明白
- Okay, well, get out. - Got it.
你不能动的再利索点吗
Okay, you don't Maybe move a little faster.
在这个镇上找一对好夫妇为什么这么难
Ugh. Why is it so hard to finda nice couple in this town?
你晚上过的怎样
How was your night?
挺好的
It was fine.
你还好吗
You okay?
我们正在做什么
What are we doing?
你的意思是
You mean...
我每晚都在这 我永远别想通过律师资格考试了
I'm never gonna pass the bar if I'm up here every night.
你会过的 你就是有压力
Yes, you will.You're just stressed.
我知道
I know.
因为我已经远远落后了
'Cause I'm way behind where I should be.
你没有为完成你的展览的作品
You're not stressed about finishing
感到有压力吗
the pieces for your show?
我们还有明天
We still have tomorrow.
对 我们可能还在乱搞
Yeah, and we'll probably still be screwing around.
-互相干扰 -这是我的事业 你知道的
NDistracting each other. Like, this is my career on the line, you know.
我的艺术只是一个爱好吗
And my art is just a hobby?
我不是那个意思
That's not what I meant.
你来之前我正在工作
I was working before you came up here.
真的吗 你在吗
Really? Were you?
如果你真的那么喜欢艺术
If you really wanted it that much,
那你就不会让任何事妨碍你了
then you wouldn't let anything get in your way.
我也可以这么对你说
I could say the same for you.
我想说的是
All I'm saying is,
你选择在思酷乐做全职工作
you chose to take the fulltime job at Speckulate
也许你不是真的想成为一位艺术家
and maybe you just don't really wanna be an artist.
或许你不想成为一名律师 卡莉
And maybe you don't wanna be a lawyer, Callie.
因为你所做的一切都是在抱怨你的工作
'Cause all you do is complain about your job.
也许你不是那块料
Maybe you just can't cut it.
你神在哪儿
Where are you?
我就在这里
I'm right here.
不 你不是
No, you're not.
谢谢你
Thank you.
没事 进来
Yeah, it's okay. Come in.
那个女孩是谁
Who was that girl?
- 她只是 - 我其实不想知道
- She's just - I don't wanna know actually.
太奇怪了
It's too weird.
真的吗
Really?
米拉说
Meera said that...
我很自私又粗心
I'm selfish and thoughtless
她不想嫁给我
and she doesn't want to marry me.
那很疯狂 好吧 你不是自
That's crazy, okay?You're not sel...
我意思 她应该爱真正的你
I mean, she should love you for you.
请 请你别哭了
Please... Please stop crying.
过来 来吧
Come here. Come on.
听着 有时候你可以有点自私
Look, you can be a little self involved sometimes,
但这很可爱 你知道的
but it's kind of endearing,you know,
为了你的疯狂
and for all your crazy,
你用笑容来弥补
you make up for it with your laugh.
我的意思是 这就是为什么
I mean, it's the reason
我会爱上你的原因 你知道吗
why I even fell in love with you, you know?
谢谢
Thanks.
我爱你 爱丽丝
I love you, Alice.
你睡得怎么样
How did you sleep?
很好
Good.
睡在你的怀里总是能安眠
I always sleep good in your arms.
再告诉我一遍你是怎么说米拉的
Tell me again what you said about Meera.
你说的 就像 什么样的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥会
You mean, like,what kind of terrorist
想要一个派饼而不是婚礼蛋糕吗
wants a pie bar instead of a wedding cake?
说真的
Seriously.
是她
It's her.
你不必接的
You don't have to answer.
没事
It's okay.
你好
Hello?
我也是
Me too.
我也很抱歉
I'm sorry too.
我当然还想娶你
Of course, I still wanna marry you.
噢 我可以有蛋糕了
Ooh, I get my cake.
法学院对我来说不容易
Law school wasn't easy for me.
我必须学习很多
I had to study a lot.
我认为
I think...
我通过的唯一理由
the only reason I got through
是因为我是如此专注
was 'cause I was so focused
并且实际上是独身的
and practically celibate.
我只是害怕
I'm just afraid that...
我不会做我需要做的 如果
剧集 | 麻烦一家人(2019) | 导航列表