剧集 | 麻烦一家人(2019) | 导航列表
the internal investigation will go nowhere.
职员和终身法官之间 他们会信谁
Who's going to believe a clerk over a tenured judge?
但这是我要为我自己做的事
But, it's something I needed to do for myself,
同样也是为了那些可能
as well as for any new clerks who might be...
会被他侵害的新职员
vulnerable to him.
我欣赏你能挺身而出
I commend you coming forward.
我知道这需要很大的勇气
I know it...takes a lot of courage.
如果你知道
Well, if you know--
有什么错了
if something wrong is happening,
而你却什么都不做
and you don't do something about it...
特别是如果
especially if...
你知道也许会有人受到侵害
you know someone else might be victimized?
那你和罪犯
You're as responsible
一样有责任
as the perpetrator.
如果你身居高位 就更是如此
Even more so if you're in a positionof power.
对吧
Right?
我来见妈妈
I came to see Mom.
你来了
You came.
我的小宝贝 让我好好看看你
My baby girl, let me get a good look at ya.
对不起 我没法站起来
I'm sorry I can't get up, I...
我的脚肿起来了
got this, uh, swell in'in my feet, and...
神经性疾病 我几乎都爬不出这把椅子
neuropathy--I can hardly move up out this chair.
医生给我开的药不对
Doctors can't get my meds right.
你不知道我有多痛苦 米卡
You have no idea how I've suffered, Mika.
但你弟弟知道
But your brother knows.
他是个好儿子 他照顾我
He's been a good son. He takes care of me.
我很好 妈妈 谢谢你的关心
So, I'm doing good,Mom, thanks for asking.
你看起来很漂亮
Well,you sure look good.
你穿成这样 一定是赚钱了
You must be makin' money to dress like that.
我在酒吧当酒保 还要去上学
I'm bartending and going to school,
所以手头很紧
so money's actually pretty tight.
你看了我的信吗
You read my letter?
没有
No.
我以为有什么话你当面说会更好
Thought it might be better for you to say whatever you want to me in person.
我明白
I see...
我不知道 我在这上帝的绿地上还能活多久
Well... I don't know how much longer I have on God's green earth.
别那么说
Stop talkin' like that.
重点是 在我死前 我想让你知道
The point is, before I die,I just want you to know...
玛莉卡
Malika...
我原谅你了
that I forgive you.
我快做完这请帖了
I'm almost done with the invites--
我听了你的广播节目
I heard your radio show.
你觉得如何
Oh. Uh...what'd you think?
我觉得你烂透了
I think you suck.
说实话 要是舒米听到了会怎样
Honestly, what if Sumi had been listening to that?
你怎么能那么不近人情
How could you be that insensitive?!
尤其是考虑到她对你来说是多好的一个朋友
Especially considering what a good friend she's been to you.
你觉得是我对她更好还是她对我更好啊
Okay, after what a goodfriend she's been to me?!
- 嗯 - 真的吗
- Yeah. - Really?!
我坐在这 计划着她的婚礼和她的新娘送礼会
I'm sitting here,planning her wedding and her bridal shower.
你说我不近人情
And talk about insensitive.
你有完没完了
Will you get over that?!
你们俩出轨我的时候
We were not broken up
我们还没分手
when you guys cheated on me!
我没绿你 是她绿的你
I did not cheat on you!She did!
还有我没觉得这世界是平的
Okay, and I do not think that the world is flat.
怎么了
What's going on?
就是在吵架
Uh... just arguing.
我知道
Yeah, I know...
吵什么
about what?
关于玩什么游戏
Um, about what games to play.
我们
We, uh,
我们要给你一个惊喜的新娘送礼会
were gonna throw you a surprise bridal shower.
惊喜
Heh, surprise!
我很兴奋
I'm so excited!
我们必须要玩厕纸游戏
Oh, oh, oh--we have to play the toilet paper game.
- 这很经典 - 我们扔到哪去
- It's a classic. - Where are we throwing it?
我有主意
I have ideas!
玛莉卡
Malika...
我原谅你做了你认为必须做的事
I forgive you for doing what you think you had to do.
还有所有让我失去孩子的痛苦
And for all the pain it caused me to lose my babies.
我原谅你
I forgive you.
谢谢你原谅我 妈妈
Thank you for forgiving me, Mom.
我也在努力原谅你
I'm working on forgiving you, too.
我很感激
Well,I appreciate that.
我知道你和我一直关系都不好
I know you and me never did quite get on.
但我一直都很爱你 米卡
But I always loved you, Mika.
你知道我为什么开始吸毒吗
And you know why I started with the drugs.
为了给你们一个栖身之所
I was working two full-time jobs,
我♥干♥了两份全职工作
to put a roofover y'alls heads.
我需要一些东西帮我
I needed something to help me focus
- 能24小时集中注意力 - 那你丢了那些工作以后呢
- workin' around the clock. - So, what about when you lost those jobs?
因为你都是嗨大了去上班
Because you were showing up high,
- 要么就不去 - 你为什么要说那事
- or not at all? - Why you gotta go there?
没事的 多姆
It's okay, Dom.
你不知道一个单身母亲有多难
You don't know how hard it was as a single mother.
但在你打电♥话♥给儿童保护服务中心的时候
But I was getting myself together when you called
我正想重新振作
the Child Protective Services.
我已经找好了下家
I had a job lined up
我不觉得你记得这事
I don't think you remember that.
但水电费没有支付
But the utilities weren't paid.
这就是他们带走你们的原因 他们说这家不合适的原因
That's why they took you,why they said the home was unfit.
他们从没说是我不合适
They never said I was unfit.
我抗争了
And I fought...
想把你们俩要回来 我这么做了
to get you both back,I did.
我不是在责备你
But-- and I'm not blaming you
但你打电♥话♥叫他们来找我
but when you called them on me,
这让事情变得更艰难了
it just made it that much harder.
但那都是过去的事了
But that's all water under the bridge.
我想要是我们都能承认自己的错误
And I think if we can both admit we were wrong,
向对方道歉
and say to each other we're sorry...
也许我们能重新开始
maybe we can start over.
我先来
I'll go first.
我错了 米卡
I was wrong, Mika.
对不起
And I'm sorry.
我错了 对不起 妈妈
I was wrong and I'm sorry, Mom.
真是我的好女儿
That's my girl.
谢谢你能来 我不愿开口说
Thank you for comin'.I hate to ask,
但是你兄弟一直支持着我们 而且他肯定需要
but your brother'ssupportin' us and he sure could use some help
他姊妹的帮助
from his sister.
别再无动于衷了
Don't be a stranger, now.
谢谢你的到来
Thanks for comin'.
- 你还在这干嘛呢 - 比尔
- What're you still doin' here? - Beer.
包里有什么 多姆
Hey, what's inthe bag, Dom?
让我猜猜 蜂蜜威士忌
Oh, let me guess,Honey Jack.
她很痛苦
She's in a lotta pain, okay?
- 你说她戒酒了 - 我说她戒毒了
- You said she was sober.- I said she was clean of the drugs.
我要是不把酒给她
If I'm not out there getting the booze for her,
她就会想办法自己弄酒喝
then she gonna be out there tryna get it herself.
你说她戒酒了
You said she was sober.
所以 这一切 道歉 都是为了从我这得到钱
So, all of that in there,that apology, that was to get money out of me?
- 不是 - 为了买♥♥酒
- No! - For this?!
不是 不是 她想和你
No, no, she wantsa relationship
建立感情
with you.
她想让我们成为一家人
She wants us to be a family.
不 都是扯淡 多姆
No, that is allbullshit, Dom!
当初没把我们带走是因为她有事见不得光
They didn't take us away because she couldn't keep the lights on.
他们把咱带走是因为她有毒瘾
They took us away because she was strung out
不适合照顾我们
and unfit totake care of us.
那你有什么好抱歉的
What'd you say you were sorry for, then?
对你感到抱歉
剧集 | 麻烦一家人(2019) | 导航列表