剧集 | 麻烦一家人(2019) | 导航列表
For you.
我们当时不安全 我并不为报♥警♥而愧疚
We weren't safe,and I am not sorry that I called CPS.
我并不感到抱歉
I am not sorry!
- 冷静 - 她在为让你照顾她
- Chill!- She is guilting you
而感到内疚
into taking careof her!
她能的 就像小时候她对待你一样
Enabling her,just like she did when you were little.
- 她是咱的妈啊 - 并非这样
- She's the only mother we got!- That is not true!
你还可以再找个妈
You can find other mothers out there.
- 说什么 - 会有人愿意的
- What do y---People who will be there for you.
生了你不代表她就是你妈
Giving birth to you,that doesn't make heryour mother.
照顾好自己的孩子 那才是当妈的
Taking care of your kid,that's what does.
多姆
Dom?
别进去
Don't go in.
拜托 多姆
Come on, Dom.
- 嘿 - 嘿
-Hey.-Hey.
我来这是给贾斯明拿表格的
I'm just here to pick up the forms for Jazmin.
好的
Uh, yeah, sure.
我什么时候才能看到ina上卖♥♥你的腹肌啊
So, when can I expect to see your abs for sale on Instagram?
玛丽安娜和你吐槽了是吗
Yeah, did Mariana tell you about that?
你知道 我是个
Yeah...you know I'm a...
还不错的摄影师
pretty decent photographer.
可能在摄影方面比布莱恩的视角跟独特
Might even have a better eye than Bryan for that kind of thing.
什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
我也不知道
I don't know.
- 就是 - 你为何来这呢 凯莉
-Just that - Why'd you come up here, Callie?
来拿表格啊
To pick up the forms.
真的吗
Really?
感觉
'Cause it...
你是来这和我调情的
kind of feels like you just came up hereto flirt with me.
我应该拿表格去找你好了
I mean, I could have brought 'em down to you.
抱歉
Sorry.
你忘了你为什么把事情搞砸了吗
Remember why you broke things off?
就因为你总来这
You kept comin' up here,
因为我总让你分心
'cause I was the distraction.
现在
And now it's...
又说来拿文件
some papers.
我下次来前发短♥信♥
I'll text next time.
真有趣
It's interesting how...
你故技重施那套拉美恋爱幻想
the second you're done playing out your Latino lover fantasy,
还有时间
you have time for...
调戏美国帅哥
good ol',All-American Jamie.
难道我也让你分心了吗
Wasn't I also a distraction in this equation?
影响你创作艺术了吗
From all the art you're supposed to be working on?
布莱恩也经常在这 他对你有帮助创作吗
I mean, Bryan seems to be here a lot.Is he helping you with that?
是啊 他有的
Yeah, actually,he is.
布莱恩很关心
Bryan cares about me...
我和我的感受 他不仅
...and my feelings.He doesn't just
半夜偷偷跑来
sneak up here in the middle of the night
跟我约炮 然后又试图瞒着所有人
to use me for sex and then try and hide it from everyone.
抱歉 我让你有那种感觉了
I'm sorry I made you feel that way.
我敢肯定 在ins上面搔首弄姿
I'm sure selling your sexuality on Instagram
能让你好受点
will make you feelmuch better.
你不懂作为一个同性恋
Look, you have no idea what it's like navigating the world
操纵世界的那种感觉
as a queer person of color.
而你
But then...
你只看见了你眼中的世界
you only see the world according to Callie.
瑞贝卡今早辞职了
Rebecca left the job early.
为什么
Why?
早啊
Morning.
凯莉 借步说话
Callie, a word?
瑞贝卡控告了汉德尔曼法官
Rebecca filed a complaint against Judge Handelman.
我也向大♥法♥官控告了汉德尔曼
I also have filed a complaint against Handelman to the Chief Justice
请求罢免他的职务 而不是只有谴责
asking for his removal from the bench,not just a censure.
这是瑞贝卡辞职的原因吗
Is that whyRebecca left early?
不是 她离开是因为她接受了
No, she asked to leave early because she's accepted a job
丹佛拉西特公♥司♥的工作
with The Lassiter Groupin Denver.
想花点时间陪陪家人
Wanted some time to spend with her family.
你真有说服力 凯莉
You're very persuasive, Callie.
这是身为律师的优秀品质
It's a great quality in a lawyer.
我的法官备忘录已经说服你
I hope my bench memo has persuaded you to allow
允许贾马尔的律师格里芬长官的私人文件
Jamal's attorneys to see Officer Griffin's personnel files.
我还在考虑
I'm still deliberating.
今天下午在听证会上我将裁决这件事
I'll rule on it this afternoonat the hearing.
去工作吧
Get to work.
凯莉
Callie...
很抱歉不辞而别
I'm sorry for leaving without saying goodbye.
但你知道我不爱多愁善感
But you knowI'm not exactly the sentimental type.
这条留言除外
I'm making an exception with this note,
但别担心
but don't worry,
我长话短说
I'll keep it short.
你是对的
You were right.
凯特没有一个和法官说句话
Kate doesn't have a grandfather who can
就能帮她得到职位的祖父
get her a clerkship with another judge.
但在你沾沾自喜之前
But before you get too proud of yourself, that's...
这不是我提出控诉的唯一原因
not the only reasonI filed a complaint.
我意识到 只要我用家庭便利来谋求职位时
I realized that as long as I allow my family connections to get me jobs,
走后门时
and open doors,
就不再有人认为我配得上我拥有的了
no one will believe I deserve to be where I am.
配不上我得到的所有东西
That I've ever earned anything.
直到我有勇气不活成家里期待的样子
I won't be my own person until I have the courage
我才做我自己
to stop being who my family wants me to be.
我从没想过自己会说这样的话 但是
I never thought I'd say this, but...
谢谢你
thank you.
用各种方式
For challenging me.
挑战我 但是
In so many ways,but...
最重要的 是让我独♥立♥思考 按照自己的要求
mostly, to be a more independent thinker and to define myself
定位自己
on my own terms.
你的自♥由♥政策我还是不敢苟同
I still disagree with you on your liberal politics...
但我很欣赏你的定罪方法和道德规范
but I admire your conviction and your ethics.
所以你的秘密我不会说的
Which is why your secret is safe with me.
我知道尽管的私生活状况那样
I know you won't cross the line of what's appropriate,
你也不会逾越自己的原则
in spite of your intimate living situation.
替我向本道别 叫他下地狱吧
Tell Ben goodbye and to go to hell for me.
如果你来丹佛了
And if you're ever in Denver,
咱们去喝一杯
let's have a drink.
爱你
Yours Truly,
丽瑞贝卡
Rebecca.
我都没收到信
I didn't get a letter.
柯蒂斯·威尔逊法官到 全体起立
All rise for the Honorable Judge Curtis Wilson.
看 你朋友在这
Oh look,your friend's here.
谢谢你能来
Thank you for coming.
为我挺身而出的人我也很愿意为她挺身而出
I'm happy to show up for the people who show up for me.
谢谢
Thank you.
出于对辩方请求
I've reached my decision
编辑格兰芬警官私人记录的考虑
concerning the defense's motion to redact
我已做好决定
Officer Griffin'spersonnel records.
请求通过
That motion has been granted.
记录将保持密封
The records will remain sealed.
威尔逊的儿子正面临伯克利的控告
Wilson's son is facing charges in Berkeley.
新的长官与法♥院♥和地方检察官有紧密的联♥系♥
And the new chief has strong ties to that department, and the D.A.
我觉得你无法证明威尔逊
I don't think you can prove that Wilson is...
和洛城警署打好交道可不容易啊
feeling pressure to go easy on the LAPDas a result.
除非新长官不想在上任的第一个月强力管理洛城警署
Unless the new chief didn't want a big ruling against the LAPD
强抓洛城警署
the first month of his job,
他可以利用塔特的情况来依靠威尔逊
you know, he could use Tate's situation to lean on Wilson.
你觉得呢威尔逊能被收买♥♥吗
You think Wilson can be bought?
剧集 | 麻烦一家人(2019) | 导航列表