You know, I didn't even think twice about it.
你知道 我压根没多想
Honest to God. The right thing to do.
真的 正义之举
Well, thanks. That doesn't happen much.
好吧 谢了这也不常发生
If I didn't go into show business, I was going to become a fireman.
如果我没有进演艺圈的话 本想做个消防员的
Hmm. All right.
嗯 好了
I've been thinking about that 10th anniversary present of yours.
我一直在想你的结婚十周年礼物
You wanna come in?
你想进来吗?
Sure.
当然
Close the door.
关上门
What is that?
那是什么?
What is that? What?
那是什么?什么?
What is that? What is that? What? What?
那是什么?那是什么?怎么了?
Is that Bush? Yeah.
那是布♥什♥吗?对啊
You've got a picture of Bush in your dressing room?
你在更衣室里放了幅布♥什♥像?
Yeah.
是啊
You're a Republican?
你是共和党人?
Yes, Larry, I'm a Republican.
是的 拉里 我是共和党人
Ugh.
呃
What the fuck were you thinking?!
你♥他♥妈♥在想什么?
A picture of Bush, who gives a flying fuck?
一副布♥什♥像而已 谁他妈在乎啊?
I'd fuck her with a Bush mask on!
我甚至情愿带着布♥什♥面具和她来一发!
You think these glasses are okay? I think I made a mistake.
你觉得这副眼镜行吗?我觉得我犯了个错误
I look like I'm about 85 years old in this costume,
我穿着这身戏服看起来足有85岁
I swear to God, look at me. No, you look great.
我向上帝发誓 看看我吧 不 你看起来很棒
Who's this?
这是谁?
Hello.
你好
Andy, they're at the "will call" window!
安迪 票在取票窗口
What are you talking-- of course I left them there!
你在说什么啊 我当然把票留在那儿了
Are you crazy? I've got my costume on, I'm not gonna go out there.
你疯啦?我已经穿好戏服了 没法出去
Quiet down, all right.
淡定点好吗
I'll be there in a minute.
我马上就过去
Stupid cousin Andy, you know?
笨蛋表亲安迪
The ticket, they don't have it at the "will call" window.
取票处那儿没有票
Shit, do me a favor, help me with this, will you?
要死 帮我脱一下这个好吗?
How did you get this on? I can't even figure it out.
你怎么穿上的?根本想象不出来
I know. Let me go down. I'll go down.
我知道 让我下去吧 我下去
I can't, I've got to take care of this.
不行 我一定得解决了这件事
They don't have them. What?
他们没有 什么?
They don't have my tickets, I asked.
他们没有我的票 我问过了
Shh, quiet down. I told you.
嘘 安静 我告诉过你了
Why didn't you give them to me? Did you mention my name?
你为什么不给我?你提我了吗?
How would I know to ask your name?
我怎么知道要提你?
You said they'd be under my name. Honest to God!
你说票记在我名下的 我对天发誓!
Excuse me, I'm sorry. Excuse me.
对不起 我很抱歉 对不起
Hey hey hey, there's a line here!
嘿嘿嘿 没看见排队吗!
I just need one ticket. But there's a line here.
我只要一张票 但是这在排队呢
Go to the back of the line. I'm in the show, I'm Bialystock.
到队尾去 我是演员 我演比亚里斯托克
I don't care who you are, go to the back of the line!
我不管你是谁 到队尾去!
Thank you. That is so rude!
谢谢你 太粗鲁了!
Thank you. Thank you very much.
谢谢 太谢谢你了
I'll see you after, okay? We'll go for coffee.
我们一会见好吗?过会儿我们去喝杯咖啡
Hey. Thank you for the ticket.
嘿 谢谢你的票
You're very welcome. Very kind. It has your name on it.
不客气 真好 上面还有你的名字
Larry David, that's you, huh?
拉里大卫 是你 对吗?
Almost show time, huh? Where did you get that watch?
快到演出时间了吧?你在哪弄到这块表的?
Oh, I found it.
噢 我捡到的
Yeah, in the hotel, right?
是啊 在酒店捡到的对吗?
Yeah, I found it in the hotel.
是啊 我在酒店捡到的
Okay, I'm sorry to tell you this,
好吧 我很遗憾地告诉你
but that's David Schwimmer's watch.
那是大卫休默的表
No, I found it, it's my watch. I know you found it.
不 是我捡到的 是我的表 我知道是你捡到的
You found it in the hotel, right? Yes, yes.
你在酒店捡到的 对吗?对啊
It belongs to David Schwimmer. No, finders keepers.
它属于大卫休默 不 谁捡到是谁的
Finders keepers? No, not finders keepers, that's not right.
谁捡到是谁的?不 这样不对
I found it. I know, but it's not your watch.
我捡到的 我知道 但这不是你的表
It's my watch now. It's David's, come on.
现在是我的了 别这样 这是大卫的
Okay, okay, fine.
好吧 好吧
Thank you. You're welcome.
谢谢你 不客气
Hey, honey! Hey.
嘿 亲爱的!嘿
What are you doing in the lobby
还有二十分钟就演出了
20 minutes before the show fighting with a Sikh?
你在大厅跟一个锡克人打个什么劲?
It's too long a story, I gotta get out of here.
说来话长 我得从这儿出去
I can't talk now, I'm so sorry, I gotta--
我这会不能和你聊了 对不起 我得
Okay, okay, happy anniversary.
好吧好吧 纪念日快乐
Happy anniversary. Happy anniversary.
纪念日快乐 纪念日快乐
How did it go? How did the anniversary gift go?
怎么样了?纪念日礼物怎么样了?
Did you cash in? Oh!
你兑现了吗?哦
Alas, I did not. It didn't happen?
可惜还没 没吗
But I'll still have an hour after the show ends.
但是演出结束后 我还有一小时时间
Okay, yeah. So don't count me out yet.
好吧 所以我还有机会
No no, you still have an hour.
是啊 你还有一个小时
Okay, you should get going.
好了 你该走了
Good luck.
祝你好运
I gotta go.
我得走了
Hey. Hey.
嘿 嘿
What are you--
你在
are you kidding?
开玩笑嘛?
Huh? Look a little familiar? Give me.
嗯?看着挺眼熟?给我
Where did you-- how, what happened?
你在哪 怎么回事啊?
One of the maintenance guys from the hotel had it on.
酒店一个工作人员捡到的
Out in the lobby. I had to wrestle him for it.
在大厅里 我跟他打了一架才拿到
Oh, thank you. Thank you.
噢 谢谢谢谢
I'm sorry about-- maybe I went a little--
我很抱歉之前 可能我当时有点
Well, I went too. I'm sorry too.
没事 其实我也是 我也很抱歉
Well-- hey, break a leg.
那么...演出顺利
You too, man.
你也一样
Hey, let me ask you something.
嘿 我想问你件事
All water under the bridge, right? Yeah yeah yeah.
一切都过去了 对吧?是啊是啊
Just for my own edification...
这就是我好奇一问...
what did you say to that stewardess?
你在飞机上和那个空姐说了啥?
Did you tell her about the seat not being upright?
你跟她说我座椅靠背没调直吗?
What?
怎么了?
You're really something.
你真是个人才
Oh no!
噢 不!
No no, l--
不 不 我
S-t-u-n-n-e-d!
之摁震 基应惊
Stunned! You guys are terrific!
震惊惹!你们太棒了!
You look great! Oh.
你看上去好极了!噢
You look like Bialystock, and you look like Bloom!
你就活脱一个比亚里斯托克 你就是布鲁姆
What's your first line? Uh...
你第一句台词是什么来着?嗯...
"The reviews come out a lot faster when the critics
批评家们在幕间休息时离场的话
leave at intermission." Perfect!
评论出得要快得多 完美!
And your first when you come in and he scares you?
你走进来 他吓到你的时候的第一句话呢?
Yeah, "Scared, can't talk."
"吓死我了 说不出话"
Perfect! This is gonna be fabulous! Thank you for everything.
完美!这出戏一定会火的!谢谢你所做的一切
Break legs, break everything.
祝你好运 什么都运
O-v-e-r-t-u-r-e!
棵哀开 吃昂场!
Hear it? Overture. Here we go.
听到了吗?开场 我们上吧
Good luck. Don't break anything. Enjoy!
祝你好运 悠着点 好好看戏吧!
We have these specially made up for Max Bialystock.
这是我们为麦克斯比亚里斯托克特别准备的
The reviews come out a lot faster
批评家们在幕间休息时离场的话
when the critics leave at intermission.
评论出得就会快得多
"By the end of 'Funny Boy,'
《搞笑的男孩》演完时
Max Bialystock's
麦克斯比亚里斯托克的
hopeless new musical of 'Hamlet,'
那无望的新音乐剧《哈姆雷特》
everybody is dead.
剧里所有人都死了
They were the lucky ones."
他们真幸运
And this is the best review we got!
这是我们收到的最好评论
Such reviews.
竟然有这种评论
How dare they insult me in this manner?
他们竟敢这样侮辱我
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表