What does it take to be a "Girls Gone Wild" girl?
要做什么才算是个"狂野女孩"啊?
You have to show your...!
你得亮出你的...!
Those girls from Cancun are wild.
那些坎昆来的女孩儿真是狂野
Yes, they are, but if you want to see how wild they really get,
没错 不过如果你想看看她们到底有多野
you've gotta get the video.
一定得买♥♥录像带
Hello? Hey.
喂? 嘿
Hey. Channel 57.
嘿 57频道
Yeah, I'm watching. Oh ho ho ho!
嗯 我正在看 嚯嚯嚯嚯!
What's going on in the world? They're college girls. They're wild.
这世界怎么了? 都是女大学生 真狂野啊
They've gone wild. We've gotta have it.
她们好狂野啊 必须买♥♥了
Okay. I can't have it sent to my house.
行啊 但是不能寄到我家
Susie'll kill me. I don't want it sent here.
苏西会杀了我的 我也不想寄到这儿
How about your office? Okay, good, my office.
要不寄你办公室? 行 好吧 我办公室
Okay, I'll order it on the phone.
好 我去打电♥话♥订
Okay. Okay, bye.
行 那好 拜拜
...Ultimate Spring Break" absolutely free.
《终极春假》 绝对免费
You won't believe the insanity... Larry?
疯狂到你难以置信... 拉里?
Oh, have you seen my Palm Pilot?
哦 你看到我的掌上电脑了没?
Palm Pilot? It's not here, no.
掌上电脑?没 不在这儿
What are you watching?
你在看啥?
Just flipping around.
就随便换台
Um, what are we doing about the poison oak in the backyard?
呃 后院那些毒葛我们要怎么弄?
I thought you were supposed to be taking care of that.
我以为你要处理的
Jeff's got this Indian guy. They're immune to it.
杰夫认识个印第安人 他们对这东西免疫
Wandering Bear, yeah. Okay.
彷徨之熊 好吧
Um, I'm gonna see Jeff tomorrow.
呃 我明天就见杰夫
I'll mention it to him. Okay.
我会跟他提的 好
I'll take care of it, okay.
我会处理的 没问题
And, um, while we're here, have you noticed that we have
还有 呃 既然咱俩都在 你有没有注意到
not had sex in a very long time?
我们已经很久没做♥爱♥了?
I'm watching this thing about hippos.
我正在看这个河马节目呢
This is the longest we've gone since we've been married.
咱们结婚以来从没这么久没做过
I had the dog bite. I know. That was awhile ago.
我那儿被狗咬了 我知道 但那是蛮久以前了
It's better, isn't it?
你已经好多了 不是吗?
You went off the pill. What are we supposed to do?
你避孕药都停了 我们能干啥?
So we use condoms or something.
我们可以用避孕套什么的啊
I can't use condoms. First of all,
我不要用避孕套 首先
I'm embarrassed to buy 'em, and I'm not good at it.
我不好意思去买♥♥ 而且我也不太会用
Why don't we do this?
要不这样
I'll call and make an appointment for you to have a vasectomy
我来打电♥话♥预约 给你做个绝育手术
and then we don't have to worry about this any longer.
然后咱们就不用为这个担心了
Okay, fine. No no, but I want you to think about...
好吧 不不 我想让你考虑...
I'll get the condoms. I'll get the condoms.
我弄点避孕套去 我去买♥♥避孕套
Okay. Okay.
那好 行吧
So have you seen my Palm Pilot?
那你看到我掌上电脑了没?
It's not here. It's downstairs. I think it's downstairs.
不在这儿 在楼下吧 我记得在楼下
...see and hear underwater and they're well insulated.
...能在水下看和听 并且它们很耐冷耐热
Don't miss the videos everyone's talking about.
不要错过人人热议的录像带
"Girls Gone Wild Ultimate Spring Break"
《狂野女孩之终极春假》
on video or DVD for just $9.99.
录像带或DVD 仅售9.99美元
Yes, I was, uh, I was thinking about ordering the tape, the videotape...
是的 我打算下单买♥♥带子 录像带...
about the college girls and the wild, the wildness.
关于女大学生和狂野 野性
They're going wild or something.
她们好狂野还是怎么着
Somebody told me about going wild.
有人跟我说谁很野来着
Hey.
嘿
What's the matter?
怎么了?
Marvin and I broke up.
马文和我分手了
I mean, I can't believe it. Larry, I can't believe it.
我不敢相信 拉里 我不敢相信
How come?
怎么回事?
I-I just... I can't say. It's too personal.
我 我... 没法说 太私人了
Too personal?
太私人?
I just don't understand, Larry, why it happened.
我就是不明白 拉里 为什么会这样
Everything was going so well.
本来一切都好好的
I thought we were gonna maybe get married.
我原以为我们可能会结婚的
I just... I didn't see this coming at all.
我... 我完全没料到会是这样
I mean how can things be going so well one day and you're planning a trip,
怎么会前一天都还好好的 还计划出去玩
and then the next day it's over?
第二天一切都结束了?
What are those, Mentos?
这是啥 曼妥思?
Mmm. Boy, that's really good.
哎呀 不错啊
That is a hell of a candy, you know that?
这糖真不赖 你知道吗?
How do they get the essence of orange like that?
他们是怎么把橙子味做得这么好的?
It's amazing, just with chemicals.
神了 就用些化工原料
Well, I got a couple of things for you to do.
对了 我有几件事交给你做
I need you to get some cash for me.
我需要你给我取些现金
And I got a corn. I need some Freezone.
还有 我长茧子了 需要点儿除茧膏
I hope that'll get rid of it. Mmhmm.
希望能管用 嗯哼
One ounce or two? Get some Mentos for me.
一盎司还是两盎司? 弄点曼妥思给我
Fill up my car with mints and gum and good fresh-breath stuff.
给我车里装满薄荷糖啊 口香糖啊 清新口气的东西
A lot of fresh, freshness.
足够的清新 清新气息
So I'll just reach into the well
我伸手就能摸到
and I'll just have an unlimited good breath supply.
我要用不完的清新口气储备
And, uh, cancel lunch with, uh, Jason Small for me.
还有 呃 把我和杰森斯茂的午餐取消掉
Okay, cancel lunch, and why?
好 取消午餐 理由是?
I don't know. Tell him it's my mother's unveiling or something.
我也不知道 告诉他是我母亲的墓碑揭幕之类的吧
Okay, so lie and then get some treats for the car?
行 所以撒个谎然后在车里放点小零食?
Yeah.
没错
Anything else?
还有别的事吗?
Well, your mail is here.
哦 你邮件到了
"Girls Gone Wild," Larry?
《狂野女孩》 拉里?
Hey, what are you doing opening my mail?
嘿 你拆我邮件干嘛?
I thought it was my mail. I ordered a Pilates video.
我以为是我的 我订了普拉提的录像带
Look, it says "Larry David" on it.
看好了 上面写的是"拉里大卫"
Well, I was a little distracted.
我当时有点心不在焉
Anyway it's not for me, it's for Jeff.
不管怎样 这不是我的 是给杰夫的
For Jeff? Yeah.
杰夫的? 嗯
Come on. "Girls Gone Wild"?
得了吧 《狂野女孩》?
It's supposed to be "College Girls Gone Wild."
应该是《狂野女大学生》
"College Girls Gone Wild"? That's even better... they're younger.
《狂野女大学生》?那更好了... 更年轻
Yeah, "College Girls Gone Wild."
没错 《狂野女大学生》
Do you know what that does to women?
你知道他们怎么对待女人吗?
Terrible, I agree with you. It's terrible.
很糟糕 我同意你 太糟糕了
Do Jeff a favor and throw that away.
帮杰夫个忙 扔了吧
I intend to talk to him. Good, Larry.
我正打算跟他谈谈 不错 拉里
Why the hell does he need this stuff?
他要这东西到底干嘛?
Hey. Hey.
嘿 嘿
I, uh...
我 呃...
got you what you need.
给你拿了你要的
Everlast condoms, my friend.
持久型避孕套啊 朋友
Hey. The best in the business.
嘿 这是最好的
Really? Oh, thank you.
真的?哦 那谢谢了
With those babies you're never gonna stop.
有了这些宝贝你根本停不下来
Never gonna stop? Never gonna stop.
根本停不下来? 根本停不下来
I want one called "Get It Over With." Not Everlast?
我想来个"草草了事"型 不要持久型?
How long you think I'd want to do that for?
你以为我想做多久啊?
All night long, I would've guessed.
一整夜吧 我猜
It gets boring, come on.
过会儿就没意思了 对吧
Fucking's boring? It doesn't get boring after awhile?
做♥爱♥没意思? 做一阵儿难道不觉得无聊吗?
It's a bore.
就是没劲
No, it doesn't get boring.
不 才不没劲呢
What is it? It's enough, in and out.
那有啥?不就是进进出出嘛
These things, by the way, really give me problems anyway.
你还别说 套套真让我头疼
I don't know what... can't get them on! Just roll them...
我不知道怎么... 套不上啊! 就往上卷...
Come on, they fit me.
试试嘛 我觉得还挺好用的
You gotta get them on so fast.
你还得飞快套上
Who's timing you? Hmm.
难道谁给你计时了? 唔
They'll make you a different kind of man.
这套子能把你打造成一个全新的男人
So they really make you, like, last? Everlast?
所以它真能让你持久?经久不衰?
All night long.
持久一整夜
Thank you for getting them for me.
谢谢你带给我
I'm embarrassed to go to the store. I couldn't do it. My pleasure.
我不好意思去店里买♥♥ 我做不来 乐意效劳
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表