Wow.
哇哦
It's a rubber for a young man.
这是年轻人专属
You know what? You might be right about that.
你知道吗?你可能是对的
Okay, that's who it's for.
没错 是给他们的
Hey, my 5-wood's coming in today at 4:30. Let's go get it.
嘿 我的5号♥木杆今天四点半到 咱们去取吧
All right, I'll pick you up at 4:30. Beautiful.
没问题 我四点半来接你 完美
Hey.
嘿
Hi. Hi.
嗨 嗨
What did the vet say?
兽医说什么了?
He said that Oscar's voice box is damaged
他说奥斯卡的喉头受损
as though somebody was trying to strangle him. Strangle the dog?
就好像有人尝试掐死他 掐死狗?
Somebody was trying to choke him. Who could that be, I wonder?
有人试着掐他 那会是谁呢?我很好奇
What, who would want to do something like that?
怎么 谁会干这事?
The dog bit your penis so you're trying
这狗咬了你的丁丁 所以
to fucking kill him? Is that what it is?
你♥他♥妈♥的想弄死他?是这样吗?
No, that's ridiculous! Really? Then what happened?
不 一派胡言! 哦?那发生了什么?
How come he can't speak? What's wrong with him?
为什么他就不能叫了?他怎么了?
I don't know, maybe he got hit by a car.
我不知道 可能他被车撞了
Oh, please, he's gonna get hit by a car, how?
哦 得了吧 他又是被车撞了 怎么会?
Well, maybe somebody left the door open.
那也可能有人没关门
Who's gonna leave the door open and let him out?
谁会不关门让他跑出去呢?
Jeff could have left the door open.
有可能是杰夫啊
Jeff, did you leave the door open?
杰夫 你没关门吗?
Yeah, exactly. I'm not saying he did it on purpose.
哦 就是你 我不是说他是故意的
Maybe he went to get something from his car.
可能他只是去车里拿东西
Maybe you didn't try to strangle him,
也可能你没想要掐死他
but something else happened, and you were involved,
但一定发生了什么事 并且你脱不了干系
and I am gonna get to the bottom of this.
我一定要查个底朝天
Hi, Wandering Bear.
嗨 彷徨之熊
Hello.
你好
How is your vagina?
你的阴♥道♥怎么样了?
It's...
我...
getting better.
好多了
Good.
很好
Wandering Bear just asked me how my vagina is.
彷徨之熊刚刚问我阴♥道♥怎么样了
Well, I'm sure he just wanted to see if his cure was working.
呃 他肯定只是想问问他的疗法奏效了没
I don't appreciate strangers asking me about my vagina. God.
我不喜欢陌生人问我阴♥道♥的情况 天
Wait a second. Did you thank him? No.
等等 你感谢他了吗? 没
You could have at least expressed some gratitude.
你至少可以表示一下感谢嘛
He did cure your vagina, did he not?
他确实治好你的阴♥道♥了 不是吗?
Hey, Wandering Bear...
嘿 彷徨之熊
might not be such a good idea
问我老婆她的阴♥道♥怎么样了
to ask my wife how her vagina is.
可能不太好
I don't know how it is with American Indians,
我不知道美国印第安人是什么情况
but the Jew generally doesn't ask other men's wives about their vagina.
但是犹太人一般不会打听别人老婆的阴♥道♥
It's a custom thing.
这是个风俗问题
Well, if you take her to the white man doctor,
那如果你带她去看白人男医生
he will not only ask about her vagina,
他不光要打听她的阴♥道♥
he'll look.
他还会看
Good point, Wandering Bear, good point.
有道理 彷徨之熊 很有道理
Anyway, it's really working out.
不管怎么说 还真管用
She's feeling a lot better. Thanks again.
她感觉好多了 再次多谢
Hey. Here are the papers
嘿 这是文件
from your business manager's office.
从你商业经理那取的
So...
那...
What about the music from Mel's office?
梅尔办公室取的音乐呢?
Oh, Larry, was I supposed to pick that up?
哦 拉里 我应该去取的吗?
Yeah.
没错
I'm sorry. I totally forgot.
抱歉 我完全忘了
Uh-huh, just like you forgot to call Jason Small
啊哈 就像你忘了给杰森斯茂打电♥话♥
and cancel the lunch appointment.
取消午餐预约一样
Okay, fine, I'm sorry.
好吧 行 我错了
I'm terrible. I'm a bad assistant.
我很糟糕 我是个坏助理
You know, I don't need this.
你看 我受够了
Do your own errands, run your own life.
你自己跑腿 过你自己的生活吧
I'm done. No, I quit, Larry. What are you talking about?
我不干了 不 我辞职了 拉里 你在说什么啊?
What? I don't need this anymore.
啥? 我不需要这个了
No, you can't quit. Tell Jason Small, or maybe I will,
不 你可不能辞职 告诉杰森斯茂 或者我去跟他说
about your mom's fake unveiling.
关于你母亲墓碑揭幕的谎言
How about that? Isn't that nice?
怎么样?很棒吧?
And I'm sure Cheryl would love to hear
我也很确定谢丽儿会想听
about "College Girls Gone Wild."
《狂野女大学生》的事
Yeah, Cheryl, that's right. "College Girls Gone Wild," Cheryl, it's hot!
没错 谢丽儿 就这样 《狂野女大学生》 谢丽儿 超热辣!
You know what? Everybody's gonna know every lie, every deceit,
你知道吗?所有人都会知道你撒过的每个谎 每次欺骗
every half-truth you have ever told, mister!
每句半真半假的话 先生!
Eight years of service!
我可给你干了八年的活!
Come on, I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
别这样 我错了 我真的错了
I'm sorry. I apologize.
我错了 我道歉
But you can't quit.
但你不能辞
Come on, I'm sorry, I'm sorry!
别啊 我错了 我错了还不行!
Larry?
拉里?
What are you doing? What's going on?
你干嘛呢?怎么了?
She quit. She quit. She's gonna expose me to the world.
她辞职了 她辞职了 她要把我公诸于世
She said she's gonna tell everybody about my lies and my deceit.
她说她要把我的谎言欺骗告诉每个人
And I said terrible things about so many people.
我说过很多人的坏话
And you and Jeff and Susie and Louis, everybody I know and...
你 杰夫 苏西 路易斯 每个我认识的人...
What have you said about me?
你说过我什么?
Oh, did I say you? Yeah.
哦 我说你了吗? 说了
No no, I didn't mean you. No, the others.
没没 我不是说你 不是 说其他人
The others, not you.
其他人 没有你
But the point is that I'm gonna be ruined, you understand?
但关键是我要毁于一旦了 你明白吗?
We're gonna have to move. Why was she so upset?
我们必须搬家了 她为什么这么难过?
I yelled at her. She was supposed to do some stuff for me.
我吼她了 她本应该为我做些事
She didn't do it. I'm sure she'll be fine once she...
她没做 我确定她会回心转意 一旦...
She hasn't been fine since she broke up with her boyfriend.
自从她男朋友跟她分手 她就不太好
That's the whole problem.
这才是问题的全部
See, now if I could get those two back together...
瞧 要是我能让他俩复合...
I need to talk to her boyfriend. I got news for you.
我得跟她男朋友谈谈 我告诉你吧
Okay.
行啊
That's what I need to do.
这是我需要做的
Hey, Marv. Hi, Larry.
嘿 马文 嗨 拉里
I came to see you. Okay, yeah, sit down.
我来看你了 好啊 来 坐吧
Yeah? Yeah, sure.
可以啊? 当然啦
So, uh, I wanted to talk to you about Antoinette.
那么 我想跟你聊聊安托瓦内特
Oh, uh, yeah, that's, um...
哦 呃 行啊 那...
that's a tough, uh, a tough situation.
是个难办的 呃 难办的情况
I don't understand what happened.
我不明白发生什么了
You were such a great couple and...
你们俩多登对啊...
Yeah, you know, she's a great gal.
是 你也知道 她是个好姑娘
She really is. I love her...
她真的很好 我爱她...
What are you breaking up with her for?
你为什么跟她分手啊?
You know, it's personal.
呃 私人问题
I know. That's what she said.
我知道 她也这么说的
It's, uh...
就是 呃...
Pour it out, buddy.
说出来吧 哥们儿
It's sexual, sexual.
是性生活 性生活上的
Marvin, I've had every sexual problem known to mankind.
马文 人类所有性生活上的问题我都有过
What is it, you're impotent?
到底是啥 你不举吗?
I've gone 10 years with no erection. What is that?
我原来有十年都不举 是什么啊?
That's not it. It's not that.
不是那个 不是那回事
When the race begins,
发令枪刚响
I'm at the finish line just like that...
我就到终点线了...
Quick quick, I finish quick.
就是快 我很快就结束了
Ah...
啊...
Hmm.
唔
It's tough.
难办
Hmm.
唔
Marv. Yes?
马文 嗯?
Your problems are over.
你的问题解决了
Everlast condom?
持久型避孕套?
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表