What's going on? What are you doing?
怎么了? 你在干什么?
Should I sit?
我应该坐下吗?
Yeah.
行吧
The dog bit my penis!
狗咬了我的鸡鸡!
Fucking dog should be put to sleep. He should be put to sleep.
他妈的狗应该被安乐死 它应该被安乐
You think so too? He's biting people. That's dangerous.
你也这么觉得? 它咬人 很危险
He's never bitten anybody before, ever.
它从没咬过任何人 从没
It's not the first time with you and the dog. I know that.
你跟狗这不是第一次了 我知道的
What does that mean? What happened with the dog?
这什么意思? 狗怎么了?
Tell her. Nothing happened with the dog.
告诉她 狗什么事都没有
Obviously something happened.
显然有事
He said it's not the first incident. He pet the dog before.
他说了不是第一次了 他以前撸过这狗
Dog was in his lap. He got up, he had a boner.
狗在他大腿上 他站起来 硬了
Why did the dog give you an erection?
狗为什么会让你勃起?
And why didn't you tell me about that?
你怎么不告诉我?
First of all, that's not true, okay?
首先 这不是真的 好么?
That's not true. I was petting the... Why would he say that?
不是真的 我撸的是... 他为什么那么说?
Because he's a moron... I'm making it up from thin air? What happened?
因为他是个傻子 我凭空乱编的? 那发生了什么?
I was petting the dog, and then the dog left
我在撸狗 然后狗走了
and I got up and I adjusted my pants. Because you had an erection?
然后我站起来调整了一下裤子 因为你硬了?
No, because I just had to adjust my pants, that's all.
不是的 因为我就是需要调整一下裤子 就这样
And then Susie saw me. What was the dog doing to you?
然后苏西看到我了 狗对你做了什么?
Nothing, I was just petting it. You see what you did?
没什么 我只是单纯地撸它
You see what you did now? Oh my God, wait a second.
看你干的好事 哦天哪等一下
Is that why Ted Danson didn't want you to take care of his dog?
特德丹森就是因为这个不愿意让你照顾他的狗?
Mmm-hmm.
嗯哼
Oh, God, I'm so sorry to keep you waiting.
哦 天呐 很抱歉让你久等了
Some privacy here.
来点隐私
Okay, let me see. I just got this.
好的 让我看看 刚拿到病例
I'm sorry, I haven't really looked at it.
抱歉 我还没有仔细看
They checked you in outside and, uh,
他们在外面检查过你了 呃
you don't have any allergies to medicines or...
你没有什么药物过敏 或者...
No no. You have a history of heart disease?
没有 没有 你有心脏病史吗?
High blood pressure, eczema, anything like that?
高血压 湿疹 有吗?
No no. Okay, good, good.
没有 没有 好 那好 那好
All right, so what's the problem?
好的 所以哪里不舒服?
I, uh...
呃...
a dog, uh...
一条 狗 呃...
A dog? Bit me over there. Bit my penis.
一条狗? 咬了我那里 咬了我鸡鸡
A-a dog bit your penis?
一条狗咬了你的鸡鸡?
Okay, well...
好吧 这个...
that sounds painful.
听起来真疼
Sorry.
抱歉
Let's see. Okay, Mr... Larry David?
让我看看 好的 拉里大卫先生?
Oh my God.
哦天哪
Are you in "The Producers"?
你在《金牌制♥作♥人》里?
Yeah. I'm best friends with Steve.
对 我跟史蒂夫是最好的朋友
Steve, the choreographer for "The Producers."
史蒂夫 给《金牌制♥作♥人》编舞的史蒂夫
Anthony?
安东尼?
Yes!
是的!
Yes! He mentioned me, then?
是的! 这么说他提到过我了?
He's told me a lot about you, actually.
实际上 他跟我说了你的很多事情
He said that I think you love to play golf and...
他跟我说你爱打高尔夫还有...
I golf too.
我也打高尔夫
That's the only reason I'm bringing it up.
这是我提起这件事的唯一原因
So, okay. Well, I'll go all day if you let me.
那 好吧 没人管的话我能说一整天
Why don't you give me "Mister Baggie"
把袋袋先森给我
and just stand up and show me what the dog did?
站起来让我看看狗都做了啥
And he says to you, "You got it out there,
然后他对你说"你的在外面
but it's low and to the right." Hello!
但是很低还偏右"你们好!
Hi, Erin told us to come right in. Cheryl?
嗨 艾林让我们直接进来 谢丽儿?
Yes. Cheryl. Jim Rummington.
是的 谢丽儿 吉姆伦明顿
Nice to meet you. Hello, Jim. Larry.
很高兴见到你 你好吉姆 拉里
Larry? Larry David.
拉里? 拉里大卫
What a great pleasure to meet you. I'm sure it's ours.
见到你很高兴 我们也很高兴
Please, have a seat. Thank you.
请坐 谢谢
Here you go, sweetheart. Thank you, darling.
坐吧亲爱的 谢谢亲爱的
By the way, gentlemen,
顺便说一句 先生们
I must comment on how friendly everybody was.
我必须指出这里所有人都很友好
We just parked our Hummer in the lot. You have a Hummer?
我们刚刚把悍马停在外面 你们开悍马啊?
Oh yes. How do you like it?
哦是的 你觉得悍马怎么样?
Oh, I like it.
哦 我喜欢
It's very roomy. What a beauty.
很宽敞 美丽的车
I'm not too worried about the global warming.
我不是很担心全球变暖
People like it a little warmer, don't they?
人们喜欢暖和一点不是么?
I mean, am I crazy here? By the way,
我是疯了吗? 顺便问下
where did you go to school?
你们在哪里上的学?
New Haven. I went to Yale.
纽黑文 我念的耶鲁
Oh, I see, I see. Did you meet in school?
哦 知道了 知道了 你们在学校认识的吗?
Um, no, actually. Not really.
呃 不是的其实 不是的
It's sort of a May-December relationship.
我俩算是老少配
I don't know if you've noticed.
不知道你有没有注意到
I would call it May-October. I wouldn't say December.
我觉得是中少配 我觉得不老
No, we met at a fundraiser.
不是的 我们在一场筹款宴会认识的
What was the fundraiser? It was for...
为什么事业筹款来着? 是为了...
Ronald Reagan. Reagan.
罗纳德里根 里根
Oh yeah? Oh I see. Yeah, we were both volunteering.
哦是吗? 哦知道了 是啊 我俩都在做志愿者
Just volunteering our time and our effort.
志愿奉献我们的时间和精力
Good for you. Because when you're young,
你们真好 因为年轻的时候
you have the energy and the power to do those things.
人有精力和力量去做这些事
But now, that's the interesting question,
但现在 这是个有趣的问题
what do you do afterwards? Right.
不那么年轻之后做什么? 对哦
That's a good question. What do you do after that?
这是个好问题 那之后你做什么?
You maintain that kind of commitment. We come to a place
你保持那种投入 我们会到
like this beautiful country club, and we make...
想这个美丽的乡村俱乐部一样的地方来 我们...
Magnificent, really. Just magnificent.
美极了 真的 美极了
You feel comfortable here?
你们在这儿舒服吗?
Oh, so at home.
哦 跟在家一样
Quite comfortable.
非常舒服
Let me say the golf course is magnificent too,
我得说高尔夫球场也很棒
I'm fairly new to golf.
我刚开始打不久
Polo was my game. Really?
以前打马球 真的?
Oh, well, I had a terrible accident.
哦 这个 我发生了严重的事故
I got hit with a mallet in the head
被一槌打到脑袋
and fell off the horse, and unfortunately my polo days are over.
摔下马背 然后很不幸地再不能打马球了
But I found the swing really works for golf.
但我觉得马球挥杆的动作对打高尔夫很有用
Yes, he's a natural. I picked it up right away.
是的 他天生就会打高尔夫 我一学就会
You know, that's right. It is a similar swing.
你知道 你说的对 两种挥动很像
It's a similar swing. Think about it, yeah.
动作很像 想想 对啊
By the way, did I notice
另外 我刚刚在停车场看见的是不是
a log-cabin Republican in the parking lot?
一位木屋共和党人啊?
Was that you? Did you let that one in, Ken?
是你吗? 是你放进来了一个吗 肯?
I thought we did.
我想我们看到了
Let me ask you a question. What hobbies
让我问你们一个问题 你们有什么兴趣爱好
or social societies have you been involved in?
或加入了什么社团?
That's a fair question. Outside of golf of course,
问得好 除了高尔夫之外 当然啦
we like sailing. Yes, we sail as a pair.
我们喜欢帆船 是的 我们结伴出海
Got a schooner down at the marina.
在码头有一条双桅纵帆船
A schooner in the marina? That's marvelous.
码头有船? 那太棒了
You must know Baxter Churchill? Of course.
你们肯定认识巴克斯特丘吉尔? 当然
Yes yes. Sail it yourself
认识 认识 自己驾船
or do you have a captain?
还是你们有船长?
Occasionally I'll bring a captain in if it's windy.
风大的时候我偶尔会带上船长
Could I ask you a few more questions
我能再问几个问题
about organizations you belong to? Absolutely.
关于你们加入的社团的吗? 尽管问
Well, I'm a Moose...
那个 我是个麋鹿保护协会会员
and an Elk. You're a Moose and an Elk?
也是马鹿保护协会会员 麋鹿和马鹿?
I'm a Moose and an Elk, yes. That's extraordinary.
麋鹿和马鹿 是的 这太棒了
I'm in the Rotary Club. Well, oh my.
我是扶轮俱乐部会员 好吧 天呐
What other organizations are you members of?
你们还是其他什么协会的会员?
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表