Thank God you stopped.
谢天谢地你终于停下来了
Okay, um, I'm not even gonna get
嗯 我甚至不想纠结
into what's wrong with the actual choreography.
你的舞步有什么问题
I'm gonna start with your shoes, okay?
我就直接说你的鞋了 好吧?
I told you to get Capezio jazz oxfords.
我告诉过你买♥♥卡培娇家的牛津帮鞋
I will get those shoes today.
我今天会去买♥♥到的
You'll get the shoes, but you'll also get the steps.
你不但要买♥♥鞋 还要把舞步练会
So we'll break it down one more time,
所以我们再停一次
and just watch only my feet.
这次紧紧盯着我的脚
I've been doing this since I was seven.
我七岁就开始跳舞了
My sounds are a little off
我的踢踏声没那么完美
'cause I don't really practice that much.
因为我没练习那么久
Uh, you know what? I can do that, but not the way you're doing it.
啊 你猜咋的?我能那样跳 只是和你的不太一样
I can go...
我可以这样
Why can't I just do that?
我为什么不可以就这么跳
Because that's not the choreography!
因为编舞不是这样的!
There you go. Okay, I'm gonna think about this.
你看 好 那我就这样想
You move your feet. Nobody knows what the hell's is going on down there.
你的脚步... 没人知道我的腿怎么跳的
Dancers know, dance aficionados... Just dancers.
舞者就知道 舞蹈迷们... 只有舞者而已
Hello? Morning, everybody. Hey.
哈喽 早啊 大伙 嘿
I'm Michael.
我是迈克尔
Yeah, Larry.
拉里
Michael.
迈克尔
Nice to meet you. You know what?
很高兴遇见你 你知道吗
I helped you move three years ago.
三年前我帮你搬过家
Me and Richard Lewis.
我和理查德路易斯
You were standing on the street.
你当时站在街边
You were soliciting people for help.
你正想找个人帮你
Ah? Ah?
想起来没?
You? That was me, me and Richard Lewis.
是你? 没错是我 我和理查德路易斯
I'm seeing him for lunch later. Larry!
我俩准备过会儿去吃午餐 拉里!
Larry! Larry. Oh my God!
拉里 拉里 哦天啊
That's amazing.
太神奇了
What are you doing here? Small world...
你来这干啥 世界真小啊...
I'm the rehearsal pianist. Get out!
我是排练的钢琴伴奏 真的假的
Yeah. You're kidding?
当然 别开玩笑啊
We'll be working together for a while. Fantastic.
我们将要共事一阵子了 太棒了
This is my girlfriend Rhonda.
这是我女朋友 朗达
Hello. Hi, Larry. Nice to meet you.
你好啊 嗨 拉里 很高兴见到你
Can you believe it?
你敢相信吗
I hooked up with a model.
我和一个模特在一起了
Boy, you lucked out.
天啊 你运气真好
Hey. Morning. Hey!
嘿 早啊 嘿
How's it going?
还好吧
Ben, this is our... new pianist. Hi.
本 这是我们的... 新钢琴伴奏 嗨
Michael. Ben Stiller. How do you do?
迈克尔 这是本斯蒂勒 你好
Nice to meet you. Nice to meet you, Michael.
很高兴遇见你 很高兴见到你 迈克尔
This is my girlfriend Rhonda.
这是我女朋友朗达
Hi. Hi, Ben.
嗨 嗨 本
Rhonda, nice to meet you.
朗达 很高兴见到你
Hands off. She's taken.
手拿开 她名花有主了
Hey, listen, I'm having a birthday party on Saturday night.
嘿 我周六晚上将要办生日派对
You guys are all invited to come please, all right?
你们可一定要来啊 好吗
Fantastic. My birthday was two weeks ago,
太好了 我生日是两周前
but we're having the party this Saturday.
但我们这周六举♥行♥派对
Thank you, I'd love to come.
谢了 我一定去
Yeah, and no gifts, okay? No gifts.
不要带礼物 好吗 别带礼物
How come you're having a party on Saturday if it was two weeks ago?
两周前的生日为啥这周六开派对
Christine was out of town, we couldn't get it together
克里斯汀出城了 我们没办法在一块
and it worked out this Saturday. Why even have it all?
这周六我们可以聚到一起 为啥要办呢
Why not just forget it, wait till next year?
为啥不直接忘掉 等明年再说
You blew it. Yeah, I know.
你干脆不管它 我知道
I wish we could've done it last week,
我也希望我们可以上周开派对
but we couldn't get it together.
但我们没法聚到一起
You should bring Shheryl. It'll be fun.
你也带上谢丽儿 肯定很有意思
Kind of reminds me a little of like President's Day.
这有点让我想起了总统日
It's not really the President's birthday.
它并不是总统的生日
It's some other day. What am I doing? You know...
只是其他某一天 我在干啥?你懂的...
Right.
好吧
We're back, everyone.
休息结束 各位
Let's start at the top of the scene.
让我们从这一场的开头开始
It's a total scam. He introduced her as a model.
整个就是个骗局 他把她介绍成一个模特
She's like completely bullshitting this guy 'cause he's blind.
她从头到尾在骗他 就因为他看不见
By the way... Yeah.
我插一句 你说
Thank you for coming to meet Kim.
感谢你能来见金
I might've mentioned Kenny. He's my old friend in New York.
我可能提到过肯尼 他是我在纽约的老朋友
She just moved out here from the city. This is his first daughter,
她刚从那搬过来 这是他的大女儿
and she calls me like Uncle Richard.
她叫我理查德叔叔
I've known her since she was born. Really?
我看着她长大的 真的?
That's fun, "Uncle Richard."
那挺有意思的 "理查德叔叔"
Yeah, but the problem is she's an actress, she's a singer, she's talented
但问题是她是个演员 歌♥手 很有才华
but she wants to get her breasts enlarged,
但她去隆胸
and it's gonna drive Kenny crazy...
这会让肯尼疯掉的
He doesn't know about it? No.
他还不知道这事? 不知道
He's my old friend. Right.
他可是我的老朋友 没错
I need you to help to talk her out of it.
我需要你帮我说服她不要这样做
Just like a breast intervention.
像是个胸部干预
How am I supposed to bring this up?
那我该咋提起这件事
That's okay. I'll think of something.
没事 我会想到的
You always think of something. I don't know.
你总是能想到办法 我也不知道...
Is everything else good in your life?
你日子过的还算好吧
Be honest with me. Hmm?
实话跟我说 嗯?
For the first time in over a quarter of a century,
二十五年多了
tell me something that's really bugging you.
就这次 跟我说说究竟有什么在困扰你
I have nothing to confide.
我没啥好说的
You have experienced a lot you have not shared.
你经历了许多事你都不说
You've mentioned this to me that I don't confide in you,
你提过几次说我不相信你
and there's nothing to confide. You haven't confided in me
也确实没啥可说的 你一直不信任我
in your entire life. How could you say so...
一直都是 你怎么可以这么说...
Hey! Hi!
嘿!嗨!
Hey. Uncle Richard!
嘿 理查德叔叔
Look at you from top to bottom. What a doll, huh?
快看看这是谁家的大美人
Oh, baby. Hi.
哦 亲爱的 嗨
This is my fake niece Kim.
这是我♥干♥侄女 金
Larry David. Larry, Kim.
这是拉里大卫 拉里这是金
It is so nice to meet you. Hi.
很高兴见到你 嗨
I did sort of a half get-up there.
我差点就站起来了
For my niece, fake niece... I should've done a full stand.
为了我侄女 干侄女... 我应该站起来的
I think a full get-up would've...
我也认为站起来会...
It's the thought that counts. Listen,
有想法就够了 听着
I hope... emm...it's kind of weird,
我希望... 嗯... 这有点奇怪
but I'd really love for you to take a look at my reel if you wouldn't mind.
如果你不介意的话看一下我的带子就太好了
You know, I mean, I could take a look at it.
你知道 我是说 我可以看一下的
I'm not really... I'm not doing TV right now.
我又没 我现在并不在做电视节目
That's fine, it's fine. How you doing?
没关系的 你怎么样
I'm doing really well. Thank you. How are you?
我过得真的挺好 谢了 你呢
You look fabulous by the way. Oh, why thank you.
顺便说你看起来非常美 哦多谢
So Anna Nicole Smith, she's got uh...
安娜妮可史密斯...
some pair of knockers on her, huh?
她胸可够大的 是吧?
They're not real though, are they?
她的胸不是真的 没错吧
Huh?
是吧?
Whoa. Hey.
哇哦 嘿
What's all... what's all that? Look at all his gifts.
这... 这都是啥?你瞅瞅这堆礼物
I thought you said we weren't supposed to bring a present.
我以为你说我们不该带礼物的
He said no gifts. I don't get it.
他说了不要带礼物的 这我就不懂了
Hello. Hi, guys. Hey!
哈喽 嗨大伙 嘿
Let me ask you something. Did you bring a gift?
我问你点事 你带礼物了吗?
Of course. Yeah.
当然 没错
See... He said no gifts.
你看... 他说的别带礼物
Nobody means that. You took that seriously?
没人真的是那意思啊 你把那话当真了?
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表