I don't know why I ever married this man. What a schmuck.
真不知道我怎么会嫁给这么个人 太蠢了
Shlomo, what is taking you so long?! My God!
什洛莫 你怎么这么慢?!天哪!
What the hell are you doing?! Get out here!
你到底在干嘛?!滚出来!
You are such schmuck! Can't you do anything right?
你这个蠢货!一件事都办不好吗?
Is it so hard to keep this with that?
把这个跟衣服保存在一起就这么难吗?
Putz. I'm sorry.
蠢货 抱歉
I'm sorry about that. Have a good day.
抱歉让你看到这些 祝你拥有美好的一天
Larry, hmm?
拉里 嗯?
How are you, Anna?
你好吗 安娜?
Oh, I'm just never been better.
噢 我好极了
So what could I do for you, my friend?
那么我能为你做些什么呢 朋友?
Well, got a little suit here...
嗯 我拿来了一件西装...
needs a cleaning.
需要清洗
My wife and I are renewing our vows.
我跟妻子将重温结婚誓言
10 years we've been married. Oy.
我们已经结婚十年了 喔
Wow. I bet you make her very happy.
哇 我猜你让她过得非常幸福
No, she's the most miserable woman in the world, believe me.
不 她是世界上最悲惨的女人 相信我
You're pretty fit, Larry.
你身材不错 拉里
How you stay so fit? What do you do?
你怎么保持的?你怎么做的?
I run away from hoodlums... it keeps you in shape.
我见流氓就跑... 能让人保持身材
So what do you think, you can get this...
你能不能帮我...
get this done for me for...
把这件衣服洗好...
oh, I need it by...
哦 我需要...
oh no, I got that dinner party... tomorrow?
哦 不 我明天晚宴时就要穿
You could have whatever you like, Larry.
只要你想都可以的 拉里
So do I need a ticket or anything?
那我需要拿张票♥据♥或什么的吗?
I know you, Larry.
我认识你 拉里
You don't need no ticket.
你不用票
Okay.
好的
Larry.
拉里
Rabbi. We got a cantor already. It's okay.
拉比 我们已经有了一位领唱 没问题
Huh, you got... can I be the new cantor?
呃 你已经...让我当新领唱行嘛?
I think I can do it. Can you do it?
我可以的 你可以吗?
I think I could.
可以的
So you ready for the big day?
那你已经为典礼做好准备了吗?
I'm all ready for Saturday.
为星期六我已经全部准备好了
I want to thank you for doing this.
感谢你帮我主持
It's a pleasure. It's a pleasure. Yes.
这是荣幸 我的荣幸 是的
It should be completely painless. I promise. Okay.
这应该是轻松愉快的 我保证 好的
Looking forward to it.
非常期待
Is that you?
这是你吗?
That's, uh... that's Eddie Silverman.
那是 呃... 那是埃迪西尔弗曼
He's my brother-in-law.
他是我姐夫
He, uh...
他 呃...
he died on September 11th.
他在9月11日去世了
Oh my gosh. Oh, I'm so sorry.
哦 天哪 哦 我很抱歉
Yeah. Terrible.
是的 很可怕
He was in the building?
他当时在世贸大厦里吗?
No no, he was uptown on 57th Street.
不 不 他在市郊第57街
He got hit by a bike messenger.
他被一个单车邮差撞倒了
It's awful. Uptown?
这太糟糕了 市郊?
Yeah. Yeah.
是的 是的
It was... bike messenger hit him.
是... 单车邮差撞了他
What a shame. Yeah yeah.
太遗憾了 是的 是的
Well, that's, uh...
呃 那是 呃...
Hey, Rabbi? Yeah?
嘿 拉比?嗯?
Um, can I discuss
呃 我可以跟你讨论
a private matter with you?
一件 私事吗?
Please. Anything. I'm a rabbi.
请说 任何事 我可是拉比
Anything you want to say.
你想说什么都行
10 years ago before we got married...
十年前 我们结婚前...
my wife told me that
我妻子跟我说
if we stayed together for 10 years,
如果我们能够在一起十年
that for our 10th anniversary,
结婚10周年纪念的礼物
as a present to me,
送我的礼物
she would let me have...
她会允许我...
relations with another woman...
和另外一个女人发♥生♥关♥系♥...
just one time.
就一次
And this is like... this is a gift to you?
这就像...给你的礼物?
It's like I have total permission to do it. Yeah?
我想怎样都行 她举双手赞成 是吗?
She's almost kind of challenging me in a way,
从某种方式上来说 她就像是在挑战我
in a kind of demeaning way, she doesn't think I'm suave enough.
她在损我 不相信我足够有魅力
Oh really? And I want to.
哦 真的吗?我想要做
It's the only opportunity I'll have for the rest of my life.
这是我余生唯一的机会
I've never cheated on her, I never would cheat.
我从来没有出轨过 我也不想出轨
This is all on the up and up.
这都是真心话
So you're conflicted about it? Yes, yet I kind of...
你觉得很矛盾?是的 但是我有点...
I'll be honest, it would be nice.
我会很坦诚的 这会非常好的
You know what comes to my mind, Larry?
你知道我想到什么了吗 拉里?
What comes to my mind
我想到
is the story of Abraham and Sarah.
亚伯拉罕和萨拉的故事
Sarah could not conceive and said to Abraham,
萨拉无法怀孕 就对亚伯拉罕说
"Go in to your handmaiden Hagar,
"去找你的女仆夏甲
and have relations with her."
跟她发♥生♥关♥系♥吧"
Abraham's wife said that to him?
亚伯拉罕的妻子跟他说了这些吗?
Yeah, absolutely. Get the hell outta here!
是的 当然 别瞎说了!
It's right there in Genesis.
这就写在《创世纪》里
I think that you can look at that as a very real precedent.
我觉得你可以把这件事作为实例参考
This woman's never gonna replace your wife.
这个女人绝对不会替代你的妻子
She's not gonna mean anything. Of course not.
她算不了什么 当然算不了什么
So I mean there's no danger of that? No!
不会有危险吗?不会!
It's not an act of love anyway.
反正这不是出于爱
It's lust. So... so you know...
这只是欲望 所以...所以你知道的...
"Love"...I don't know what that has to do with sex?
"爱" 我不懂为什么爱要跟性有关?
Yeah, well it has a lot to do, but... Yeah, for sure.
爱的确跟性有很大关系 但是... 是啊
I would say that she's giving you something out of generosity
我想说你妻子给你这种权利是出于慷慨
and I think you should probably
但是你可能应该
accept it in that same sense of generosity.
同样慷慨地接受这份礼物
And I'm not a bad person if I do it?
如果我接受我不会变成坏人吧?
No no, you're not a bad person if you...
不 不会 你不会成为坏人如果你...
I'm a bad person anyway, but I'm not...
反正我本来就是个坏人 但我不会...
am I an extra bad person?
这不会让我变得更坏吧?
No, it does not make you an extra bad person.
不会 这不会让你变得更坏的
I've got to start coming to temple more often.
我得更经常来教堂
I'm glad I could be helpful with this.
我非常高兴我帮上你的忙了
Thank you. Thank you so much.
谢谢 非常感谢
You're very welcome. You're very welcome.
不客气 不客气
I'll see you tomorrow night for dinner?
明天晚宴我会见到你吧?
Yes, I'm looking forward to that. Oh listen, Larry,
是的 我非常期待 哦 听着 拉里
I was talking to a friend of mine,
我跟我的朋友提起过
and, uh... he's a survivor,
呃... 他是位幸存者
and he would love to meet you.
他想要见你
Would it be possible for me to bring him to dinner?
我可以带他参加晚宴吗?
Of course! I don't want to impose or anything.
当然!我不想勉强你之类的
There's no imposition at all.
哪儿的话
You wanna... a friend of yours, bring him over. That's fine.
把他带来 没事的
That's wonderful. It's just going to be my family.
太好了 只有我家人
He'll be thrilled. It's not a big deal.
他会很高兴的 没关系
Okay. All right.
好的 好的
Go, enjoy.
去吧 享受吧
Rabbi, thank you.
拉比 谢谢
Okay.
好的
Yes, Your Honor, I do admit for the last 20 years
是的 我承认在过去20年里
I've been a lying, double-crossing, two-faced...
我不停说谎 欺骗出♥卖♥♥♥ 是个两面派...
Just stop it! I can't stand it! Call a truce.
停下!我受不了了! 停战!
All right? All Summer.
整个夏天
How's it going? It's not going well.
还顺利吗?不怎么顺利
I'm trying to memorize this stuff,
我一直在努力想要记住这些
they're making a racket.
他们一直在吵
I've got two weeks. You're doing great.
我已经背了两周了 你做得很好
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表