We'll talk about it. Do what... do what you have to do.
我们再聊 你...你继续
What's with the open casket?
棺材打开是闹哪样?
I know, why do we have to go look at that?
就是说啊 我们为啥一定要过去看尸体啊?
Hey, Jeff Rosenthal.
嘿 杰夫罗森道尔
He was a writer on "Party of Five."
他是《五口之家》的编剧之一
That guy, really? Yeah.
那个人 真的? 是啊
Go ask him.
去问问
Excuse me. I'm sorry.
打扰 抱歉打扰
Can I talk to you for a second? Sure.
能跟你说句话吗? 当然
This is gonna sound a little crazy. Did you work on "Party of Five"?
听起来会有点疯 你写过《五口之家》吗?
Yeah.
对
You remember the season when Charlie had Hodgkin's?
你记得查理得了霍奇金淋巴瘤的那一季吗?
Right. Yeah yeah.
对 记得 记得
So in the show, didn't he have good Hodgkin's?
那 在电视里 他得的是不是良性霍奇金淋巴瘤?
Well, he had Hodgkin's that he survived.
呃 他得了霍奇金淋巴瘤但是康复了
I don't know if that's good.
我也不知道是不是良性的
He survived it, so that was good.
他康复了 这是好的
But isn't there a good Hodgkin's and a bad Hodgkin's?
但是难道不存在良性霍奇金淋巴瘤吗?
No, there's Hodgkin's and non-Hodgkin's lymphoma.
没有 只有霍奇金淋巴瘤和非霍奇金淋巴瘤
And Hodgkin's disease has a better survival rate.
霍奇金淋巴瘤的存活率更高
Okay, so that's a better Hodgkin's.
好 所以这是一种更好的淋巴瘤
I mean, that's a valid point,
呃 有道理
but I wouldn't say it was good.
但我也不会说它好
It's better. It's better.
相对好 相对好
Okay. But not good.
好的 但是不好
Better.
相对好
Okay, there's two kinds of Hodgkin's.
好 有两种霍奇金淋巴瘤
One has a better survival rate than the other.
其中一种的存活率更高
Right. Okay, so it's good.
是哈 对 所以它是好的淋巴瘤
No, it's not good.
不 不好
Well, it's better than the other.
但是比另一个好
Okay, better, but it's not good.
好吧 相对好点 但是不好
Compared to the other, it's good.
更另一个比 是好的
What? My 5wood's in there.
什么? 我的5号♥木杆在里面
What? Go see for yourself.
什么? 你自己看
It's my 5-wood.
那是我的5号♥木杆
Oh my God. The fuck is my 5wood
我的天 他妈的我的球杆
doing in the casket? I have no idea.
怎么跑到棺材里了? 我不知道啊
He‘d probably wanted to be buried with his golf club. Yeah?
他可能想跟球杆一起下葬 是吗?
Sven must have put my club in there, probably on purpose.
肯定是斯文把我的球杆放进去的 可能是故意的
That's a horrible thing to do. That club's irreplaceable.
这么做太坏了 那根球杆是独一无二的
It's 10 years old. They don't make it anymore. Oh, I'm so sorry.
十年前的款 已经停产了 哦真遗憾
I'm sorry, man.
真替你难过 哥们
You got your clubs in your trunk? Yeah.
你的球杆在后备箱里吗? 在
No, not... no no no. Why?
不 不 不行不行不行 为什么?
Because I like the way mine feels.
因为我喜欢我那根的手感
Your club, I can get at any store in the country.
你那球杆全国随便一家店都能买♥♥到
But I like the feel. It doesn't matter. It's one club.
但我喜欢那个手感 不重要 就是一根球杆
I like that club. Why should this guy
我喜欢那根球杆 为什么这个人
be buried in eternity with my club? That's not fair.
要跟我的球杆一起永恒地被埋葬? 这不公平
That's not fair. I'll buy you a new club today.
不公平 我今天就给你买♥♥一根新的
The exact same one. And it better have the same feel.
一模一样 手感必须一样
My Uncle Leo was more than my uncle,
里奥叔叔对我来说不仅仅是叔叔
he was like a second father to me.
他就像我的第二个父亲
And he loved life, my Uncle Leo. Didn't he?
他热爱生活 我的里奥叔叔 不是么?
He was a guy who lived it to the hilt.
他会享受生活
Loved his only son Marty.
热爱他唯一的儿子马蒂
He loved a good walk. Loved ginger-ale...
他喜欢散步 喜欢姜味汽水
on ice with the fizz.
加冰冒着气泡
He liked driving his car. Hey.
他喜欢开车 嘿
Hated to fly. Hey!
讨厌坐飞机 嘿!
A short nap in the afternoon; "Jeopardy."
下午打个小盹
Those of you that knew him. Look at that.
认识他的人都知道 看那个
He loved to frame the answers
他喜欢用回答的方式
like questions, huh? It's disgusting.
提出问题 哈? 真恶心
Every second Tuesday, a haircut.
每隔一个周二理发
I'm just gonna say goodbye to my Uncle Leo.
我向里奥叔叔道别
Marty, come here a minute.
马蒂 过来一下
Is this his 5-wood?
这是他的5号♥木杆吗?
No. Someone must have switched it.
不是 肯定有人把它换过了
What is that?
那是什么?
Is that a cashew? Yeah, it's a cashew.
那是个腰果吗? 是的 是个腰果
We are kicked out of our country club
我们被乡村俱乐部踢出来了
because of a fucking 5-iron?
就为了一根傻♥逼♥球杆?
It was a 5wood. Jeffrey?
那可是一根5号♥木杆 杰夫里?
You didn't know the golf club had your name on it?
你不知道那根球杆上刻了你的名字?
Fucking idiot!
傻♥逼♥!
What are we supposed to do now, all right?
我们现在能怎么办 好吗?
Where's Cheryl gonna play tennis?
谢丽儿要去哪里打网球?
Good question. Where am I gonna play? Yeah, exactly.
好问题 我要去哪里打? 是啊 就是啊
I've been playing at that club for years.
我在那个俱乐部打了好多年了
She's in the tournaments. She's one of the best players in the club.
她参加了巡回赛 她是俱乐部里最好的球员之一
She's not that great.
她也没有那么好吧
Matter of fact, I am and I think I proved that.
事实上 我就是很好 而且我已经证明了这一点
I beat her 6-1, 6-love
我6比1打赢了她 6 亲爱的
two years ago. Two years ago!
两年前 两年前!
And you're still hanging onto that.
你还念念不忘
You know how many times I've played tennis since? You know what?
你知道从那之后我打过多少次网球吗?
The truth of the matter is
问题在于
Cheryl cares about that club, I care about that club,
谢丽儿很在乎那家俱乐部 我也很在乎那家俱乐部
Sammi goes to day camp there with the same kids she's been with for years.
萨米跟那里的孩子一起去日营已经好几年了
You two don't give a shit about anybody but yourself.
你们俩除了自己别人屁都不管
You're fucking narcissists, okay?
你们就是他妈的自恋狂 好么?
It's all a game, all a big fucking game.
不就是打球么 不就是他妈的打个球么
What are we gonna do? You're just so inconsiderate.
我们怎么办? 你们太不替他人着想了
You don't think about what's gonna happen next, do you?
你们就不想想接下来会发生什么 对吗?
You know what? That 5-wood was irreplaceable.
你知道么? 那根5号♥木杆是不可替代的
Mine's replaceable. And I'll tell you,
而我的是可替代的 而且我跟你说
I would rather be out of that club with my 5-wood
我宁可拿着我的5号♥木杆离开那个俱乐部
than in it without it. We'd rather you be in it without it.
而不是留在那里却没有球杆 我们宁可你没有球杆留在俱乐部里
We've no place to go, no place to play.
我们没有地方可去 没有地方打球
It was our social life!
那是我们的社交生活
Okay, you know what?
好吧 你知道吗?
I think my friend Julie was just saying
我朋友朱莉好像才说过
that the Beverly Park Country Club might be taking new members.
比弗利公园乡村俱乐部可能在招新会员
Beverly Park, that's pretty...
比弗利公园 挺漂亮啊
And it's a beautiful country club.
是一个美丽的乡村俱乐部
All right, I don't want to offend you,
好吧 我不想冒犯你们
but there's, like, three fucking Jews in the whole club.
但是那整个俱乐部只有他妈的三个犹太人
It's not for us. It's WASP, WASP, Republican city.
那不是我们去的地方 新教♥徒♥ 新教♥徒♥ 共和党城市
Okay, you know what? I fit in with you guys all the time.
好吧 你看 我老跟你们几个人在一块
For years, I've been going to your thing, so...
多年来 我都去参加你们的犹太活动 所以
How am I gonna get by in the interview?
我怎么能通过面试呢?
This one would stick out like a sore fucking thumb.
这货绝对就是人家的眼中钉
This Jewface over here. I'm more of a Jewface than you?
这张犹太脸 我比你长得更犹太?
Hey, fuck you, Larry. I didn't get us into this predicament.
嘿 去你♥妈♥的♥ 拉里 麻烦又不是我找的
I'm much more gentiley than you are. Okay okay, look.
你比我长得更犹太! 好了 好了 这样
We get an interview, we go in there.
我们去面试 我们加入那个俱乐部
It's a great golf course. It is.
那个高尔夫球场很好 是的
They have a beautiful tennis court. But you know what?
他们的网球场也很美丽 但你知道吗?
You have to walk on that course. There's no carts.
那个球场你只能走路 没有电瓶车
We like to take a cart. I'm not joining.
我们喜欢坐电瓶车 我不参加
It wouldn't hurt you to walk a little, Jeff.
走点路对你没坏处 杰夫
So you get your exercise when you go golfing.
你在步行去打高尔夫球的时候正好运动了
That's what it's all about. You can't exercise a little bit?
去了不就是为了运动 你就不能锻炼一下?
I'd have to get a doctor's note in order to take a cart.
我坐电瓶车得让医生批条子
So get a fucking doctor's note! I don't know any doctor.
那就找医生开他妈的条子! 我不认识什么医生
It's always something with them.
就他们问题多
Oskie.
奥斯仔
Hey, Oskie! Come on.
嘿 奥斯仔 来啊
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表