You don't have a tic. I didn't see the tic before.
你才没呢 我刚才可没见你脸抽
Come on.
正经点
You know, it could throw off the show.
可能会打乱表演
Ask her what she does.
问问她是做什么的
What do you do?
你是做什么的?
I'm a fellatio teacher.
我是个吹♥箫♥教练
Good, very good. Okay, now, let's be honest here.
你行啊 好了 我们彼此坦诚相待吧
If I had made it up would I have said, "Ask what she does"?
如果我是瞎编的 我怎么会说"问问她是做什么的?"
I know you made it up. No, it's not like
我知道是你瞎编的 不是的
How much money did he give you to say that?
他付了你多少钱让你这么说?
No, it's absolutely true. I'd let you find out on your own.
不 是真的 我让你自己去发现吧
Oh, sure, yeah. I am a fellatio teacher.
哼 当然啦 我真的是个教吹♥箫♥的老师
Really? Mmmhmm.
当真?千真万确
That's what you do? Yes.
那就是你的职业?是的
You have classes? I'm an expert.
你还上课?我可是专家
I don't know how anybody could do that without a blindfold on.
怎么可能有人能不蒙着眼睛就吹♥箫♥
That's crazy. It's a grotesque monster, that penis.
简直疯了 丁丁就是个模样奇怪的怪兽
No, it is not grotesque, don't even say that. It's beautiful.
不 别说它模样奇怪 它可漂亮了
And it's sad if somebody doesn't get to experience it, yeah.
如果有人没体验过它 真悲哀
Oh, dear God.
噢 天啊
All right. A little Mexicali.
来吃点墨西哥菜吧
Do you like spicy food?
你喜欢辛辣的食物吗?
I love spicy food.
我爱死了
I I love spicy food. I love spicy food.
我喜欢吃辣的 我爱吃辣
Did you know...
你知道吗...
that spicy food makes
辛辣的食物能让
a man's come taste delicious?
男人的精♥液♥味道更好?
I did not know that. It does.
我不知道啊 它确实会的
I did not know that. It's true.
我真不知道啊 这是真的
Little Johnny did not know that.
小明不知道啊
Delicious, oh-ho.
好吃哟
So, I started teaching classes. Uhhuh.
所以我开始上课了 嗯哼
I wrote a book.
我写过一本书
I started realizing that women were just so...
我才开始意识到女人们对待那活儿
sort of timid about the whole thing.
总是有点太害羞了
You okay?
你还好吗?
Just the way I like it.
我就喜欢这样
Hmm.
嗯
What's your favorite part of getting a blowjob?
你最喜欢吹♥箫♥的哪一步?
You've got some napkin on your head still.
你头上还有纸巾屑
Are you drinking that water? You know what?
那杯水你喝吗?你知道吗?
That's my water. That's my--
那是我的水 那是我...
People are eating. Yeah, it went down the wrong pipe.
大家都在吃呢 可是它进错食道了
How's the food?
食物怎么样?
Where do you live?
你住在哪?
Live in the city? Using that napkin?
住城里吗?那纸巾你用吗?
I think I'm gonna go. What?
我要走了 什么?
Yeah, I don't feel hungry anymore.
嗯 我不饿了
What, really? I'm feeling a little sick, actually.
啥?真的吗?讲真 我有点反胃
Where are you going?
你去哪?
You'll never regret this. Thank you, Herr Liebkind.
你不会后悔的 谢谢 利柏侃先生
That's all I'm talking about.
我就想说这个
Hey, what's up? What's going on?
嘿 怎么啦?出什么事了?
How much longer do you think this is gonna go on?
要一直这么吵到什么时候?
I can't say really.
这我真说不好
You know, we open in two days.
你知道 我们两天后开演
You should maybe get some sleep.
或许你该去睡会
You want to be refreshed, right?
你想要清醒些 对吗?
Yes.
是的
Mmm, dude, have you seen my watch?
嗯 朋友 你看到我的手表了吗?
I lost my watch I think at rehearsal.
我想我可能排练的时候把手表丢了
It's a black Tag, with three silver things,
是一块黑色的泰格豪雅 有三个银色的小圈
like, three dials on it.
三重表盘
Is that Jennifer Aniston? Seriously, have you seen it?
那是詹妮弗安妮斯顿吗?说真的 你看到了吗?
Huh? No, I don't know what
看到了吗?不 我不知道
I didn't see any watch, no. Hey, you guys made it!
我没看见什么手表 嘿 你们来啦!
Come on in, hey! It's all right, go ahead.
快来这儿!没事的 来吧
There's sushi on its way. David, who are you talking to?
寿司马上就到 大卫 你在和谁说话呢?
Nobody.
没人
Okay, hold on. Hold on.
好吧 稍等 稍等
Um, I'll see you at the meeting tomorrow, yeah?
嗯 我们明天会上见 好吗?
Get some sleep, dude. Seriously, you look ill.
睡一会吧 朋友 讲真 你看上去病恹恹的
How's it coming?
进展如何了?
Almost done, sir. Yeah?
差不多完事了 先生 嗯?
Freezing in here last night.
昨晚这里冻死了
I could not turn down that air conditioning.
我没法关掉空调
Yeah, sometimes they just--
是的 有时候空调就是
you've gotta get in there and fix it and it'll work again.
你得修一下 就好了
You're a pretty smart guy. Thank you very much.
你真是个聪明鬼 谢谢你
I could study the rest of my life,
哪怕我后半辈子一直学修空调
every day, eight hours a day, I could never do that. For the rest of my life.
天天学 一天学八小时都学不会
I'm not even kidding. Maybe, I don't know.
我没开玩笑 也许吧
Ah. Good morning.
啊 早上好
Good morning.
早上好
Beautiful beautiful.
美极啦
There you go, sir, thank you.
先生 这是您的账单 谢谢
$53? It's breakfast.
53刀?只是个早餐而已
I don't set the prices, sir.
价格不是我定的 先生
Eggs, pancakes,
鸡蛋 薄饼
juice, coffee-- $53?
果汁 咖啡 就53刀了?
Mm-hmm, it's a nice breakfast, yeah.
嗯哼 一顿精美的早餐
Tip is included?
包括小费?
Yeah, 18%. You just need to sign. 18%.
是的 18% 您签个字就好 18%
Do people generally give you more
别人是不是在这个基础上
on the extra bonus tipping? Yeah, sometimes.
还会另加小费?有时候是的
They do? Yeah.
真的吗?没错
I'll give you another 2%. Thank you very much.
我再给你2%吧 非常感谢您
All right? Thank you very much.
行吗?太谢谢你了
Thank you, have a nice day. Okay, you too.
谢谢 祝您一天愉快 好的 你也是
Pardon me.
劳驾
Hey, Andy! Hey hey hey.
嘿 安迪!嘿
How are you, Mr. Ethel Merman?
你好吗 男版伊索摩曼
Look who's here. Look at you.
看看这是谁 瞧瞧你
Wow. See, I called you. Are you happy?
哇哦 瞧 我打过电♥话♥给你你开心吗?
You called, here I am.
你打电♥话♥了 我不就在这了吗
Are you coming tomorrow night? Of course I'm coming.
你明晚来吗?我当然会来
I got one ticket for you. Okay, how are you gonna get it to me?
我给你留了张票 好啊 你怎么给我呢?
I'll leave it at "will call."
我把它放在取票处
Oh, no, it's packed there. Especially opening night.
哦 不 首演之夜那儿肯定特别挤
Okay, fine fine fine. I'll get there early. I'll be fine.
好吧 我会早点到的 我会没事的
So, how is play practice? How's it going?
戏练习得怎么样了?
Rehearsal. Rehearsal, yeah.
排练 排练
I call it play practice. When I was doing "Pippin,"
我之前演《矮子丕平》就管这叫练习
we stayed after school for play practice.
我们放学后就留下来练习戏剧
But how is it?
到底怎么样了?
I don't see you doing it at all, but you'll be great!
我从没见你练习过 但你一定会很棒的
You'll be wonderful. Yeah, thanks.
你会大获成功 是啊 谢谢你
I didn't know you sang and you danced. I really don't.
我从不知道你也唱歌♥跳舞 我确实不啊
Wow! I don't know, Mel Brooks liked me
哇哦 梅尔布鲁克斯喜欢我
Really?
真的吗?
Oh, my gosh, you're a star.
天啊 你是个明星啊
You're gonna be a star. Oh, stop it.
你就要成为明星了 别这样啊
So what are you doing? Wanna take a ride out to Westchester,
你有什么打算?想不想去韦斯切斯特兜一圈
maybe go look at some open houses?
去看看样♥板♥房♥♥
You're buying a house? No no no.
你要买♥♥♥房♥♥子?不
Open houses, you just go, you visit, you know?
样♥板♥房♥♥ 就进去转转
You just go in, you tour around
你就去走进去 兜一圈
pretend you're buying, but you don't.
假装你要买♥♥ 其实不买♥♥
Just go drive around to homes?
就开去别人家转一圈?
If you're not buying them what's the point? Just to look at the homes?
又不买♥♥♥房♥♥ 有什么意义呢?就去看看别人家吗?
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表