- I didn't see nothing. - No?
我什么都没看见 是吗?
I'll tell you why I asked,
我跟你说我什么要这么问
because there was some sunblock when I drove in...
因为我开过来的时候里面是有防晒霜的
No there wasn't. The sunblock was missing.
不 里面没有 防晒霜丢了
I didn't... I didn't know that.
我不... 我真的不知道
I guess it's missing. Who knows? Yeah.
我猜应该是丢了 谁知道呢 是的
We know nothing about sunblock. Okay, I was just...
我们真的不知道那个防晒霜哪里去了 好吧 我就是...
You want to sit down and have some food with us?
你想要坐下来和我们一起吃点东西吗
It's really good. Sure, okay.
还挺好吃的 那好吧
This is my friend Haboos. I'm Larry. Oh, hello.
这是我的朋友哈布斯 我是拉里 噢 你好
Hello, I'm Stanley. Hello.
你好 我是斯坦利 你好
Now weren't there, um...
你们...
weren't there four of you?
你们不该是有四个人吗
Uh, no, not recently. No.
呃 不 最近不是 不是
No, at the car wash, there were four of you.
不 洗车的时候你们四个是不是都在那里
No. Oh, you mean the guy that was holding the card.
不 噢 你是说那个拿着牌子的男的
There was four. Yeah, he must have gone home.
那时候是四个 他肯定回家了
He must have gone home? Or anywhere.
回家了? 或者去别的地方了
You don't know if he went home or not?
你不知道他回没回去吗
Um, I just... He might have gone home,
呃 我刚刚... 他可能是回家了
to go get ready for something. I don't know what.
要去准备点东西什么的 我不知道
Huh, all right.
哈 好吧
I think we know what happened to the sunblock.
我想我们现在知道防晒霜去哪儿了
We lied! Yeah, we lied to you!
我们撒谎了 是的 我们骗了你
It's really good tuna salad.
这个金枪鱼沙拉真好吃
It's good?
好吃吗
You want some, Haboos? No no no.
你要吃一点吗哈布斯 不 不 不
Oh my God. Oh.
噢 我的天啊 噢
Tunafish on your lap. What are you gonna do?
你大腿上沾上金枪鱼了 怎么办
I don't mind... I'm gonna get this drycleaned for you.
没关系 没关系 我会去帮你干洗的
I can't do that, Larry. I'm gonna get it drycleaned for you.
不行的 拉里 我会帮你干洗的
No, I don't mind. Haboos...
没关系 我不介意的 哈布斯...
I insist. I'm gonna dry clean it for you.
我坚持 我一定会帮你洗干净的
Okay, Larry. Okay.
好吧 拉里 好的
Eh, I'm so sorry.
呃 很抱歉
Hey, I've got a good joke.
嘿 我想到一个很好笑的笑话
An Arab, a Jew, and an Asian fellow...
一个阿♥拉♥伯人 一个犹太人和一个亚洲人...
walk into a bar, okay?
走进一家酒吧
I didn't tell the joke yet! Wait till I tell the joke.
我还没讲完呢!让我说下去
I'm getting a corned beef on rye. Oh, yeah.
我要吃一点腌牛肉黑麦面包 噢 好的
A vino, a nice vino. Me too.
喝点葡萄酒 喝点好的 我也要
- Yeah. - We'll have the same thing.
好的 那我们要一样的
Say it again, say it again!
再说一遍 再说一遍
So what's her name?
那她叫什么名字?
Haboos. Hello, Haboos!
哈布斯 你好 哈布斯
I mean, it's quite amazing when you think about it.
我是说 想一下就会觉得很神奇
Nobody knows what she looks like okay? Yeah!
没有人知道她长什么样子 是的
Nobody. It's great.
没有人 很好
Everybody's in the same boat as you.
每个人都跟你一样看不到
You have leveled the playing field for me, Larry.
你得让我公平竞争 拉里
Nobody will ever know what she looks like.
任何人都永远不会知道她长什么样子
Everybody's blind now. That's exactly what it is.
现在所有人都是个瞎的 的确是这样
What an idea! That's just great!
这主意真好!太棒了
Thank you. Just kind of fell in my lap.
谢谢你 踏破铁鞋无觅处啊
Thank you. Thank you...
谢谢你 谢谢你...
When can we do this? It just goes to show,
那我们什么时候约会? 世事难料
if you gotta pee, knock on a door,
如果你要尿尿 就去敲个门
you never know what could happen. I'm intrigued.
你永远都不会知道会发生什么 我很感兴趣了
Let's do it. By the way, I have to go with you,
就这么着吧 顺便说一下 我得和你一起去
like as a chaperon thing. What?
就像监护人一样 什么
Well, I'm sorry. They require a chaperon.
好吧 抱歉 他们说要监护人的
A chaperon. All right, so I'm gonna call her.
监护人 好吧 那我给她打电♥话♥
You know, there's no downside here.
你知道吗 完全没有不好的地方
Really, there's none, it's perfect.
真的 什么都没有 太完美了
Yeah, Just call her up
是很完美 给她打电♥话♥吧
She's quite a Muslim.
她是个不错的穆♥斯♥林♥
Okay, tell me when to stop.
好吧 该停的时候告诉我
Stop.
停
Why do you do it so fast?
你为什么做得这么快
Well, actually you were too fast. Oh, I was too fast?
好吧 实际上你太快了 噢 我太快?
Maybe I'm just not stopping where you want me to stop.
那可能你想让我停的时候我没有停了
- No. - Yeah.
不 是的
No, really, no. I think so.
不 不是 不 我觉得是的
I think I got a little something here.
我觉得我有点猜到了
You're stopping on the card...
你就正好停在那张牌上了
you know where the card is, and that's...
你知道牌在哪里 就是...
when I say stop, that's the trick, right?
我说停的时候 这就是这个魔术的秘密 对吧
No. Is that the trick?
不 那怎么做到的
No, it's not. This is your card.
不 不是 这是你的牌
Okay, ahem.
啊 好吧
You listen to me, Superman...
听我说 超人...
I want that trick. No can do.
我要学这个魔术 不可能
I apologize. I can't do anything. You're not a magician.
抱歉 我不能教你 你不是魔术师
You're not a magician either, Stewart. Yeah, I am.
你也不是 斯图尔特 我是
No, you're not. Mmmhmm.
不 你不是 嗯
'Cause you know one trick, that makes you a magician?
就会一个魔术你就是魔术师了?
That's not a magician. One trick's not a magician.
你不是魔术师 只会一个魔术的不是魔术师
Yeah, it is.
不 就是
You going trick or treating tonight? Mmmhmm.
你今晚还玩不给糖就捣蛋吗 嗯
I'm taking half that candy.
我要拿走你一半的糖果
Don't say a word to her.
什么 都别跟她说
You put it in the pantry, I'll divide it up. Understand?
你把糖放到存储柜里 我来分 明白吗
Okay.
好的
Okay? Yeah.
好吗 好的
Now listen, I've got some friends coming over this weekend
听着 现在我有些朋友周末要过来
to watch the ballgame, so be nice to them.
他们要看球赛 对他们友善一点
Capisce? Capisce.
懂了吗 懂了
Larry? Coming, honey.
拉里? 来了 宝贝
Is that leather or pleather? Vinyl,
这是皮的还是人造革的 塑料的
and it's hot as hell. I'm sweating like a...
而且热得要死 我一直出汗出得像...
Well, you look good... Lar...
好吧 你看起来很好看 拉儿
Look at this! Happy Halloween.
快看 万圣节快乐
What do you think? Oh my God.
你觉得怎么样 噢我的天
Huh, is this great? Doesn't she look great?
哈 好看吗 她是不是很美
Look at Andy Divine over here.
快看那边 安迪迪瓦恩
Yes, I am, Sheriff.
是的 我就是 警长
Now you look hot. Thank you, Susie.
你现在看起来很帅气了 谢谢你 苏西
What are you wearing? What is this, no costume?
你穿的是什么?这是什么 没有变装服吗
No. Okay, you know what?
不 好吧 你知道吗
What? I want you to change your costume.
什么 我想让你换件衣服
What? I don't like that costume.
什么 我不喜欢这件
Why? I have my reasons.
为什么 我有我的理由
You got another costume? That costume is gorgeous.
你有别的变装服吗 这件很美了
You're wrong. Thank you.
你错了 谢谢你
I've spent an hour getting ready for this.
我花了一个小时打扮成这个样子的
I don't have anything else to wear.
我没有别的可以穿
Not so. Excuse me.
并不 不好意思等我一个
I've got just the thing.
我正好有你想要的
You have the figure for that...
你的身材正好穿这个...
I have the figure for that also. In your dreams.
我都能穿这个 你做梦呢吧
Haboos's burka. Just back from the drycleaners.
哈布斯的罩袍 刚刚从干洗店拿回来的
You're going as an Islamic fundamentalist.
你要打扮成伊♥斯♥兰♥原教旨主义者
It's hot in this thing.
穿这个太热了
What the fuck?! Hey, Osama,
这他妈什么鬼 嘿 本拉♥登♥
go back to your own fucking country.
滚回你自己的国家去
Okay, you ready?
好的 你准备好了吗
Yeah, I'm a little nervous, but let's give it a shot.
好了 我有点紧张 不过我们试试吧
I'm a little concerned about the weather.
我有点担心这个天气
I got an umbrella. It's all right.
我带伞了 没事
Okay. Okay.
好吧 好吧
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表