So for you golfers out there
所以对于在外面打高尔夫的人
better find something else to do.
最好找些别的事去做
I know I'll be watching that "Godfather" trilogy.
我知道我会在家看"教父"三部曲
Jennifer, Stu, back to you.
詹妮弗 斯图 回到你们那边
Hello? Hey.
- 喂? - 嘿
You listening to this? Yeah, I just saw it. Listen...
- 你听了吗? - 是 我刚看到 听着
I'm not gonna play. What?
- 我不打算玩了 - 什么?
Come on, it's gonna rain.
拜托 要下雨啊
He's only saying it's gonna. We don't know for sure.
他只是说将要 我们又不确定
He's only saying? It's his job. It's gonna rain.
他那是只是说吗?那是他的工作 就是要下雨
Let's wake up in the morning and at least talk on the phone and see...
明早我们一定要醒来 至少打通电♥话♥观望观望...
No, I'm gonna stay home with Sammi.
不 我打算和萨米在家待着
What? No, she's having a tough night
- 什么? - 不 她今晚过得不太好
and I just think it'd be better
我只是想这样做应该会好些
if I stayed home with her tomorrow.
如果我明天和她在家待着的话
He's not right all the time, you know?
他又不是永远不出错的 你知道的吧?
Well, he's right most of the time.
他大部分时候都是对的
And it's gonna rain tomorrow, okay? Okay.
- 明天就是会下雨 好不好? - 好吧
Bye. Bye.
- 拜 - 拜
What?!
怎么了?!
What happened, Larry?
怎么了 拉里?
I fell in the toilet.
我掉进马桶里了
Did you leave the seat up?
你是把马桶圈掀起来了吗?
Oh, I guess I did when I tried to throw up.
啊 我猜是 我那时候想吐来着
Oh, I'm sorry.
哦 对不起
Oh, you gotta keep the seat down, Cheryl!
啊 你要把马桶圈放下 谢丽儿!
Is that too much to ask, to keep a seat down?!
这要求过分吗 把马桶圈放下?!
Soaking wet.
都湿透了
I hurt my back. Soaking wet.
我还把后背伤着了 又湿透了
What's wrong?
怎么了?
My back, oh.
我的后背 啊
What a lousy night's sleep.
这一晚上睡得真是不太好
Man! Cheryl,
天呐!谢丽儿
it's beautiful out.
外面天真好
Jeff canceled golf because the weatherman predicted rain.
杰夫不去打高尔夫了因为天气预报员预测说会下雨
Well, sometimes they're wrong, Larry.
他们有时候也会出错呀 拉里
Predicts rain, doesn't rain.
预测会下雨 没下雨
It's not the first time this has happened.
不是第一次发生这样的事了
Cheryl, something fishy's going on here.
谢丽儿 这事有些可疑
What if the weatherman...
要是那个天气预报员...
predicts it's gonna rain
预测会下雨
just so he can keep people off the golf course
只是为了不让人们去高尔夫球场
and have it for himself? What do you think of that theory?
就可以自己独占球场了?你觉得这么讲有没有道理?
I think it's ridiculous. Really? Do you?
- 我觉得很没道理 - 真的吗?你这么想?
Mm-hmm.
嗯
Something about that weatherman I don't trust.
我觉得那个天气预报员有点可疑
I don't like that weatherman.
我不喜欢那个天气预报员
He's a very slick weatherman.
他是个非常虚伪的天气预报员
Sounds like you're really onto something.
听起来你说的很有道理
I'm gonna go to that golf course.
我要去高尔夫球场
I want to check something out.
我想检验一些事情
Get my cane.
去拿我的拐棍
Oh, brother.
哦 天啊
Hey, Chuck.
嘿 查克
Hey, how's it going, Larry?
嘿 最近怎么样 拉里?
Not bad. How's it looking out there?
还不错 球场上怎么样?
It's wide open, man. Hardly anybody out there.
非常开阔 兄弟 几乎没有人
Is that right? Yeah.
- 是吧! - 是
Probably has something to do with that weather forecast.
可能和天气预报有关
You know what? Probably does.
你知道么?可能就是这个原因
Huh.
呃
Have you seen the weatherman out there? Yes, matter of fact,
- 你有在那看到天气预报员吗? - 有啊 说真的
there he is with Dr. Funkhouser, coming up on the ninth hole.
他在那和冯克豪瑟医生在一起 要到九号♥洞了
What do you know?
你说怪不怪?
So, uh, what's with the cane?
所以 呃 怎么拄着拐棍?
Fell in the toilet.
掉马桶里了
Hey, Lar. Hey, Larry. What's going on?
- 嘿 拉儿 - 嘿 拉里 什么情况?
Beautiful day, huh? Yeah, great day for golf.
- 天真好 哈? - 是啊 打高尔夫最合适了
What's up? I was supposed to play today.
- 怎么了? - 我本来计划今天来玩的
Really? Then Jeff called me and canceled
- 真的吗? - 之后杰夫给我打了电♥话♥说取消了
because of your weather report about thundershowers.
就因为你的天气预报说会有雷雨
He made a mistake, so what? I said thundershowers?
- 他说错了 又能怎么样? - 我说了雷雨?
Yeah, yeah. Oops.
- 是啊 是 - 哎呦喂
Oop. Okay, nice to see you.
-哎呦 - 好吧 见到你真高兴
Too bad for me. Too bad for me. Take care.
- 我一点也不高兴 不高兴 - 小心些
I don't quite get your point.
我没太明白你什么意思
All right, weatherman, I'm gonna tell you my point.
好吧 天气预报员 我就告诉你我什么意思
I've got a sneaking suspicion
我暗自怀疑
that you're predicting rain
你预报说下雨
to clear the golf course for yourself.
是为了独占球场
Oh my God, come on. That's ridiculous.
- 我的天 得了吧 - 真是太可笑了
Ridiculous? Ridiculous?
可笑?可笑?
It's happened before, weatherman. You know it.
之前就发生过 天气预报员 你心里明白
You know what? I'm calling the weather people on you.
你知道么 我要给气象局的人打电♥话♥说说你
You're gonna report me because it's a nice day?
你是要因为天气好而举报我?
I'm gonna report you because every time you want to play golf,
我要举报你是因为每次你想打高尔夫的时候
you make sure that it's raining. First of all,
- 你就会说下雨 - 首先
I'm not a weatherman, I'm a meteorologist.
我不是个天气预报员 我是个气象学家
I'd appreciate a little respect.
你尊重我点我会非常感谢
Oh, excuse me, Doctor.
哦 真对不起啊 大学者
Can you guys just calm down? We're in the middle of a game.
你们能冷静冷静吗?我们正比赛呢
Larry? Yes.
- 拉里? - 怎么?
There's a low pressure system sitting out over the coast.
海岸上空一直有低气压
The jet stream brings that into this area.
气流把它带到这个地区
The jet stream is controlled by the rotation of the earth.
而气流是由地球的自转控制的
You know who controls that? God. There's a jet stream
- 你知道谁控制地球自转么?上帝! - 有股
of bullshit coming out of your mouth.
狗屁气流从你嘴里说出来
You are busted, buddy. Stop pointing with the cane.
- 你被抓个正着 兄弟 - 别再用拐棍指着我
You're busted! Yeah, Dr. Funkhouser,
你被抓着了!啊 冯克豪瑟医生
I'd appreciate it next time,
如果下次
don't roll up my sleeve if I request you not to.
如果我让你不要卷我的袖子你就不卷的话我会很感激的
Look at what you did to my shirt. What did I do?
- 看看你对我的衬衫做了什么 - 我做什么了?
It's not clinging anymore. It's not clinging?
- 再也不那么紧贴了 - 不贴了?
It's not clinging to the wrist the way it's supposed to.
没有它原本那么贴了
Fine, okay. You know what?
好吧 好 你知道么
And one more thing, okay? What?
- 还有一件事 好么? - 什么?
Don't take any pictures of my mouth. What are you talking about?
- 别再给我的嘴拍任何照片 - 你说什么呢?
You almost gave my wife a heart attack
你差点让我老婆犯心脏病
and you traumatized a little girl!
并且你让一个女孩受到了精神上的伤害!
What? Hey, Walter Brennan!
什么? 嘿 沃尔特布伦南!
"The barn's on fire! The barn's on fire!"
"厉害死了!厉害死了!"
I'm turning you in, weatherman.
我要告发你 天气预报员
Hey, Larry, what happened to you, buddy?
嘿 拉里 你发生了什么 兄弟?
Fell in the toilet.
掉进了马桶里
What do you mean?
什么意思?
Cheryl left the toilet seat up.
谢丽儿把马桶圈掀开了
I fell in.
我掉了进去
Really? Yeah.
- 真的? - 是
What, did you hurt yourself? Yeah, I hurt my back.
- 怎么 还把自己弄伤了? - 是啊 伤着了后背
I‘m sorry I shouldn't be laughing. That's all right.
- 对不起我不该笑的 - 没事的
It's funny, I guess. Well, no. I mean...
- 很好笑 我觉得 - 好吧 不是 我是说
Hey, you know, it's good that I ran into you.
嘿 你知道么 遇到你正好
Mary and I were talking
我和玛丽正说呢
this morning, and, uh, what we decided to do
今天早上 呃 我们决定
is we're gonna go ahead and board
我们想取消之前的约定
Roxy, our dog. What?
- 罗克西 我们的狗 - 什么?
I know you offered to take care of her, but, uh,
我知道你愿意照顾它 但是 呃
I just think it's better to put it into a kennel.
我想把它寄养在养狗场更好些
It's a small dog. Wouldn't be much fun anyway.
它是只小狗 不会给你带来太多享受
I was kind of looking forward to it. I like dogs.
我还有点期待呢 我喜欢狗
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表