Okay. All right, it's okay. Come on, Daddy.
好吧 那来吧 老爹
That's right, this is Bubonic Chronic. This is real good for you.
这就对了 这大♥麻♥超劲爆的 真的有益身心
Oh, good good!
噢 非常好 非常好!
No, no more, no more.
不来了 不来了
I want to tell you what this is.
我告诉你这是啥
What is it? That's good shit.
这是啥?这是好玩意
You're crazy! "That's some good shit!"
你疯了! "这是好玩意"
I wonder what it is to smoke bad shit.
我想知道抽坏玩意是什么感觉
We're gonna do some Ebonics. Ebonics?
我们得来点黑话 黑话?
Just say this. "Dis chronic is the shiznik."
这么说 "这叶子真他♥娘♥的♥劲翻了"
Dis chronic is the shizmik.
"这叶子真他♥娘♥的♥劲翻了"
The shizmik! Shizmik.
真他♥娘♥的♥劲翻了! 真他♥娘♥的♥劲翻了
For shizzle my nizzle. For shizzle my...
老铁太贴心贴肺了 老铁太...
that sounds almost Yiddish to me.
这听着跟意第绪语似的
Yiddish Ebonics.
犹太黑话
Yeah yeah, you holding on too long.
你真是嗨过头了
Look at that. He blew the scene.
看 他好毁气氛
Gei kucken ahfen yam.
带着你一屁♥股♥屎滚进海里吧
Gei kucken ahfen yam.
带着你一屁♥股♥屎滚进海里吧
How about "He's a meshuggener"
或者"他脑子被电钻钻了"
Me... "Meshuggener."
脑... "脑子被电钻钻了"
"Meshuggener?" What's that, Ebonics too?
"脑子被电钻钻了?" -这是什么 也是黑话么
What are you looking at?
看什么看
You see something? Huh?
你看见什么了
What did I do?
我做了什么
You know what you did. You did nothing!
你知道你做了什么 你一无所成!
If you want me to do something just tell me.
如果你想让我做什么 告诉我
You gotta change the diet. I told you about that.
你要改善饮食 早就说过了
I don't want the red meat. You're eating the red meat. I don't like that.
我不想吃红肉 你却硬要吃 我不喜欢
I'm doing the best I can.
我尽力所为了
Go to a doctor. Get yourself a checkup. Colonoscopy.
去看医生 做个体♥检♥ 结肠镜检查
Are you afraid to get a colonoscopy? What's the matter with you?
你是害怕结肠镜检查么?你怎么搞的?
- I'm sorry. - Everybody gets it. Get a colonoscopy!
我很抱歉 每个人都做结肠镜检查的!
I-I... I'm really gonna do it.
我...我真的会去的
You know something?
你知道么?
You're a good human being.
你真是一个好人
Oh, thank you, Nat.
真谢谢你 耐特
And you know, I love him too.
我也爱他
He is my boy.
我的好儿子
Fucking faggot!
你个死基佬
You got your father-in-law's birthday coming up. You gonna get a card?
你老丈人的生日就要到了 准备贺卡了么?
Okay. You're not gonna get a card.
好吧 你根本都不愿意准备
You're not gonna do a fuckin' thing!
你什么都不准备去做!
I'll try and do better, I will.
我会尽力的 我会的
TV TV TV, that's all you like to do!
电视电视电视 天天就知道这个!
Read a fucking book! You're right, you know everything.
你读本书吧! 你总是对的 你什么都知道
Who the fuck do you think you're talking to?
你♥他♥妈♥以为自己在跟谁说话?
What happened to her? Making a phone call.
她怎么了? 在打电♥话♥
She's a very nice girl. Oh, yeah.
她真是一个好女孩 是的
You know something?
你知道么
This stuff? I can see.
我能看清了
I swear to you, I'm not lying to you. Really?
我发誓我没骗你 真的?
You're coming through so crystal clear.
你的头发我都看得清
You're kidding me. Really?
没开玩笑吧?
It's a miracle. I swear to you it's a miracle.
真是奇迹啊 这真是个奇迹
That's fantastic. All right, you ready to go?
太棒啦 好了 你准备走没?
Oh my God. It's a hooker!
我的天哪 是个妓♥女♥!
All you have to do, Larry, is get up there and tell the truth.
拉里 你要做的就是走过去讲实话
Okay. That's it, okay.
好的 就这样 好吧
It wasn't your jacket. Just keep me out of this completely.
这不是你的夹克 真不关我事
It was Larry's jacket, it was Larry's grass.
夹克是拉里的 叶子也是拉里的
He's on trial, I'm not. Right, it was your pot
受审的是他 不是我 好吧 是你的叶子
for your father's glaucoma.
为了对付你♥爸♥的青光眼
You know, you could be a little more grateful.
你明明应该感激我的
I did come and get you off the hook here. Thanks a million.
我来接你出来了 我谢谢你全家
Why didn't you tell me there was grass in the jacket?
你怎么不告诉我夹克里放了叶子?
I didn't know there was grass in it. You didn't?
我不知道啊 你不知道?
You bought it. I forgot.
你买♥♥的你还不知道 我忘了
Guys, I just need you to be earnest.
你们诚恳一点就好了
The judge has to find you a credible witness.
法官要给你找个可信的证人
Where is my jacket, by the way?
对了 我的夹克呢?
I don't know where your jacket is. You were the last to wear it.
我不知道 你是最后一个穿了它的
Who gives a shit about your jacket? I'm sure you can get another one.
你的破夹克谁在乎 反正你可以再买♥♥一件
You know I know the way out.
你知道我认得出口的
Holy shit.
我♥操♥
Oh, Mr. Baseball,
噢哟 棒球先生
Mr. Owe-Monena-$200.
欠莫妮娜二百刀先生
You said five hours and it was seven, honey.
你说五小时 但现在是七小时了
You still owe me $200. I want my 200 skrilla.
可你还是欠着我200刀 我要拿回老娘的钱
Okay. This is your anniversary present?
好吧 这就是你的周年礼物?
No no, see, I was going to the ballgame...
不不不 是这样的 我在去看球赛的路上...
I want my money, baby. I need my skrilla.
我要我的钱 老娘的钞票
You got any cash? Maybe 20.
你有现金么?可能20吧
You got any cash? I got nothing.
你有现金么?啥都没有
All rise for the Honorable Judge George Nagel.
全体起立 迎接法官乔治纳高
Is that the judge?
那是法官?
Yeah, that's him. Oh no.
是他 完了
Well, Mr. David,
大卫先生
what do you have to say for yourself?
你有什么想为自己辩解的?
Well, you see, Your Honor, my father has this condition.
是这样的 法官大人 我的父亲身体出了一些状况
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表