That doesn't mean I could walk up to them and do anything.
那也不意味着我就能直接上啊
But now you've got permission.
但你获得许可了呀
This is the thing that I'm the worst at in the world, this.
我在这世上最不擅长的就是这件事
This and drawing.
这件事和画画
It's a big thing to do. How could I do that?
这可是件大事 我怎么能做?
Do you think I could do it?
你觉得我做得到吗?
Yeah, huh? What about it? Yeah, go, Daddyo, go.
嗯?怎么样? 去吧 哥子 去呀
Practice. It's a start, go. Okay, fine. Yeah.
熟能生巧 这是个开始 去啊 好吧 好吧
You want to see how inept I really am, huh?
你想看我出糗 对吧?
I want to see you in action. Do you want to see this?
我想看你行动 你想看吗?
Just go. Yeah, go make a move. Show me. Just practice.
尽管去吧 给我看看 权当练习
I'll watch. Go ahead.
我会看着的 去吧
Do you like karaoke? Yeah.
你喜欢卡拉OK吗? 嗯
It's good, you know. Something to do at night.
挺好的 能在晚上有点消遣
What can you do at night? Bowling, movies.
你本来只能在晚上做什么? 打保龄球 看电影
It's like a third thing to do after bowling and the movies.
卡拉OK就像是除了这两项能干的第三件事
I don't know if you bowl. I don't go that often,
我不知道你打不打保龄球 我不怎么打
But it's fun, it's fun. You can't find a ball, that's the problem.
但打起来挺有意思的 就是你常常找不到球
I don't know, maybe you own a bowling ball. I don't own one.
也许你买♥♥了一个保龄球 我不知道 但我没有
My whole life, every time I'm in a bowling alley
每次我在保龄球馆里的时候
Sticking my fingers in all these holes, picking up the balls.
我把我的手指插♥进♥那些球洞里 捡起球
You gotta get your own ball. I don't bowl enough to get my own ball.
你一定得有自己的球 我不常打所以不需要买♥♥
It takes up a lot of space in the house.
它在家占地太大了
You keep looking at it in the closet going,
你只能看着柜子里的球 说
"What I am doing with a bowling ball? I don't even bowl."
"我拿这球怎么办呢? 我都不打保龄球"
You know what I mean?
你懂我的意思吧?
So you don't want to get rid of the ball.
你并不想丢掉这个球
How do you get rid of a bowling ball? Think about that.
你要怎么处理一个保龄球呢? 想想吧
Who do you give a bowling ball to? Nobody bowls.
你把这保龄球给谁呢? 又没人打保龄球
The thing, it only fits your fingers.
这东西又只适合你自己的手指尺寸
You throw a bowling ball in the garbage can,
你把这保龄球丢进垃圾桶
you know what that sanitation man's gonna do?
你知道环卫工会做什么吗?
He's gonna knock on your door, that's how upset he's gonna be.
他会来敲你的门 他那时得多火大啊
He's gonna say, "Who the fuck threw a bowling ball in the garbage can?
他会说:"谁他妈在垃圾桶里丢了一个保龄球?"
Okay, all right.
哦 好吧
I'm around town.
我不会走远
How did it go?
怎么样?
Thank you, thank you. Thank you very much.
谢谢 谢谢 非常感谢
Come on, everybody. Put it together! Mel Brooks.
嗨起来 各位 梅尔布鲁克斯
How about that?
唱得怎么样?
That was fantastic.
简直精彩
All right, now, who wants to go next? Anyone?
好吧 谁想下一个唱? 有人吗?
Look, hey, Larry David. Oh, come on.
嘿 拉里大卫 哦 算了吧
What do you say, Larry?
怎么样 拉里?
Come up and give us a song? Oh come on.
上来给我们唱一曲? 哦 别了吧
Come on, Lar. You gotta be kidding.
来吧 拉里 别开玩笑了
Come on. Are you crazy?
来吧 你们疯了吗?
Oh, would you stop? Oh, you people...
哦 你们消停会行吗 你们这些人
Oh, me? No. I can't do it.
我? 我唱不了的
All right.
好啦
Oh, shut up!
哦 闭嘴
All right, all right.
好啦 好啦
So what do you think Mel Brooks wants?
你觉得梅尔布鲁克斯想干嘛?
I have no idea. Usually I know.
通常我是知道的 但这次我不知道
He called out of the clear blue sky? Out of the clear blue sky.
他突然就打电♥话♥过来了? 完全出乎意料
He's one of my idols, you know?
他是我偶像之一 你知道吗?
I know he is. That's why I was excited for you.
我知道他是 所以我才为你感到兴奋
Hey! I'll call... I'll call you back.
嘿! 我... 我等会儿打给你
What the hell are you doing? What the fuck are you doing?
你在搞什么鬼? 你♥他♥妈♥在干什么?
What am I doing? What are you doing?
我还问我在干什么? 你在搞什么?
What the fuck? I'm trying to walk.
他妈怎么回事儿 我正走着呢
While you're talking on a cell phone?
你边走边打电♥话♥?
You almost killed me, douche bag!
你差点杀了我 脑残!
You cut right in front of me talking on the phone?
你边打电♥话♥从我车前窜出来?
There's a law against talking on a cell phone?
有法律规定不能讲电♥话♥吗?
No, you can't, not while you're wheeling around. You almost hit my car.
没有 但你不能在摇着轮椅到处转的时候打
No, you can't, not while you're wheeling around. You almost hit my car.
你差点撞上我的车
I'm trying to get to my car, you fuckin'...
我正准备回我车那儿呢 你♥他♥妈♥...
Learn how to drive that thing.
你还是学着怎么开轮椅吧
Piss off, you douche bag. You pussy. Asshole!
滚蛋 你这个智障 混球
Piss off!
滚开
Hey,
嘿
Look at this. Yeah?
看看这个 啊?
Wow, there's money in here.
哇 这里面还有钱
Larry David, Jeff Greene to see Mel.
拉里大卫 杰夫格林 来拜访梅尔
He'll be with you in a second. Have a seat.
他一会儿就到 你们先坐吧
You know what? I found this thing in the lobby.
嘿你知道吗? 我在前厅发现了这个
Oh.
哦
I don't know what the deal is.
我不知道这是谁的
Uh, actually this belongs to Dennis.
啊 它是丹尼斯的
He does the computers in the building.
他负责这楼里的电脑维护
It probably fell out of his chair this morning.
钱包可能是今早从他椅子上掉下来的
Chair? Yeah, he's in a wheelchair.
椅子? 是啊 他坐轮椅
I'll bet that's the guy. You know that?
我打赌就是那个人 你知道吗?
A guy in a wheelchair cut right in front of my car in the parking lot.
在停车场一个坐轮椅的男人从我车前直窜出来
I almost hit him.
我差点撞到他
The guy was talking on his cell phone.
他在那打电♥话♥
Yeah, well, he's in a... he's in a wheelchair.
嗯 好吧 但他坐着轮椅呢
Yeah, I know. It's a moving vehicle.
是的 我知道 但轮椅也是个会动的交通工具
There's got to be some kind of regulations I would think,
即便是对于电动椅子 我想
even for people in electric chairs. Hmmmm.
也必须得有些规范吧 嗯哼
He's motoring along.
他一个人坐轮椅走着
You don't need to be talking on a cell phone. It's dangerous.
他也不用边讲电♥话♥边走吧 那太危险了
Mel will be right out.
梅尔一会就出来
"Names 4 Babies"? Is that you? Yes.
- "宝宝取名大全"? - 是的
Yes, actually my partner and I are adopting a baby.
是的 事实上我和我伴侣准备领养一个孩子
You got yourself a partner.
你有个伴侣啊
I got a wife. Hmm.
我有个妻子 嗯
Not exactly a partner. More like... a rival.
说不上是伴侣 更像是一个... 对手
You know what I mean? It's a rivalry.
你懂我的意思吗? 我们是敌对关系
I wish I could say this is my partner.
我也希望我能说她是我的伴侣
So let me ask you, you got any... you got any names picked out?
我想问问 你们已经选了一些名字了吗?
Uh, actually we do.
啊 我们确实选出了一些
Is it a boy? What are you adopting? It's a boy,
你们领养的是个男孩吗? 是男孩
And we are adopting him from China.
我们从中国将他收养过来
Ah, adopting from China. Hmmmm.
啊 从中国收养来的 嗯哼
Chinese names. Do I know any Chinese names?
中国名字 我知道些什么中国名呢?
Well you got, uh...
呃 你可以取...
you got Wang from the Good Earth. Remember Wang Lung?
你可以从《大地》里取个"王" 记得王龙吗?
Wang isn't a bad first name. Wang?
"王"是个不错的名 姓王?
Then you got the whole Ang family.
你还有以"ang"结尾的字可以选择
Fang, Bang... Tang.
方 帮 唐
Tang is not actually a bad name,
其实"唐"也算个不错的名
'cause it's like China but it's... it's not China.
因为它挺像中式的 但又不是中式的
It's a juice is what it is.
它其实是一款果汁名来的
Tang...
唐...
Is that so bad naming a kid after a juice?
用果汁给小孩取名有那么糟糕吗?
Maybe that's not so bad.
也许没有那么糟吧
But it has Chinese overtones... Tang.
但它有中式的读音... 唐
But yet there's a... Tang...
但它同时也是... 唐...
You got a little jolt with it. Hmmmm, yeah.
它的发音会让你晃一晃 嗯 是的
I don't think that would go over too well with the schoolkids.
我觉得他的同学对这名字的反应会不太好
Uh, that's gonna be the least of his problems, no?
啊 这名字会是他诸多问题中最小的一个 不是吗?
Mel will be right with you.
梅尔马上就来
You know what? I'm gonna run to the bathroom.
嘿 我去下洗手间
I'll be right back.
我马上回来
Oh my God, what...
哦 我的天呐 怎么...
Larry! Larry David.
拉里! 拉里大卫!
Oh my God!
天呐!
Ooh, did I hurt you? I'm so sorry.
哦 我伤着你了吗? 真是太对不起了
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表