Yes! Oh, it's beautiful You know what?
对啊!可漂亮了 你知道吗?
I can't do it anyway. I gotta study my lines.
反正我也去不了 我要背台词了
I can't do it. Okay.
我还是算了吧 好吧
All right, sir, we're all done. All right.
好了 先生 修好了 行
Excellent job, thank you. Thank you, sir.
做得好 谢谢啦 谢谢 先生
Thank you very much. Thank you, no problem, okay.
非常感谢你 谢谢 别客气
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢 谢谢
Goodbye. Byebye.
再见 再见
Bye-bye.
再见
Was I supposed to tip that guy?
我应该给他小费吗?
The guy fixing that? Yeah.
修那个的人?对啊
Uh-huh. Not a lot, but you gotta tip him.
应该 别给多 但是多少给一点
Why do I have to tip him? He's just a--
为什么我得给他小费?他只不过是
he came in and fixed something.
他走进了修了点东西
He performed a service and you tip him for a service.
他提供了一项服务 你为这项服务给他小费
Of course you do.
当然得这么做
This whole tipping thing, it's so confusing.
实在搞不懂小费什么的
Good morning, Mr. David. Is this a good time to clean up?
早上好 大卫先生 现在方便清扫房♥间吗?
Okay, come on in.
好的 请进
Hey, let me ask you a question.
嘿 问你个问题
Did you find that watch on your cart by any chance? Yes.
你推车上的那块表是捡的吗?对
Really? Yeah.
真的?对啊
I know whose watch that is.
我知道这是谁的表
Schwimmer, hey, I hope you get this message.
休默 嘿 告诉你件事
I found your watch.
我找到你的表了
You can thank me at the meeting.
等开会的时候再谢我吧
All right, goodbye.
好吧 再见
Hey.
嘿
Remember me from yesterday? Yeah yeah, sure.
记得我吗?昨天见过的 是啊 见过的
Everything okay? It's all straightened out?
都还好吧?都解决好了?
Straightened out what?
解决好什么?
I gave the other doorman, the heavy-set guy with the glasses...
我给了另一个门童 戴眼镜的大块头...
Yeah I gave him $20, told him to give 10.
嗯?给了他20刀 让他给你10刀
You didn't get the $10? No.
你没拿到那10刀?没有
What?
什么?
How you doing? How you doing? Take care.
你好吗?你好吗?保重
He didn't give you any money? No, not a dime.
他没给你钱?一毛也没有
You sure he didn't give you anything?
你确定他没找你钱?
Yeah, I'm sure.
确定
In other words,
换句话说
he's got the $10 now,
他拿到了你的那10刀
and he chose not to give it to you.
他选择了不给你
Is that what you're saying? No, that's what you're saying.
你是这个意思吗?不 这是你说的
I'm saying I didn't get $10 from him.
我说的是 他没给过我10刀
Hmm.
嗯
Okay.
好的吧
All right. Fine.
行吧
Here you go. Thank you. Thank you very much.
给你 谢谢 非常感谢
You're welcome. This means a lot.
不客气 这真是意义非凡
I'll tell you, Sanjay over there
我告诉你 那边的桑杰
was a little upset this morning.
今天早上有点不开心
You didn't-- you didn't take care of him.
你没有关照到他
Take care of him? He's a repairman.
关照他?他是个修理工
Well, yeah, but he helped you out and you didn't--
对呀 他帮了你一把 你却没
He works for the hotel. My air conditioning wasn't working.
他为酒店工作 我的空调那会儿坏了
I didn't have a good night's sleep. What am I supposed to do?
我晚上没法睡 那我还能怎么做?
Just, maybe want a little something.
他可能想要点钱
Can you have any kind of conversation with you people
跟你们这些人说话
without it ending up with a financial exchange?
简直没法不说到小费
Well, yes, but, like I said--
确实是这样 但是 如我所言
Oh, all right.
噢 好吧
Excuse me.
不好意思
Oh, hello, sir.
噢 你好 先生
I was talking to Tim over there.
我在和那边的提姆说话
He says you were a little upset this morning
他说你今天早上有点不开心
that you didn't get some kind of gratuity.
因为你没拿到小费
A little perturbed, yeah, a little.
有点儿心烦 是有一点
Really? Yeah, sure.
真的吗?是啊 当然
That's your job, Sanji.
你就是干这个的啊 桑吉
You know, it's just like, "Hey, I appreciate this."
就应该是"非常感谢"
Common courtesy sometimes, "Hey, thank you."
基本的礼仪"谢谢"
Common courtesy, really? I put in the time, you know,
基本礼仪?是吗?我付出了时间
fixed the air for you.
帮你修好了空调
I'll tell you what I'm gonna do. Yeah.
不如这样吧 说吧
You know the show, "The Producers?" Sure, big show.
你知道《金牌制♥作♥人》这出戏吗?当然啦 一出大戏
I'm in the show. I'm gonna get some tickets today, I'll give you a ticket.
我在里面演出 我有几张票 我给你一张票
How about that? I'll take a ticket.
怎么样?好啊 给我票也行
So we're square? Yeah, we are, that's good karma.
我们说好了?说好了 您这可是大大的积德了
All right, Sanji. Hey, that's good. Sanjay.
好了 桑吉 嘿 不错啊 桑杰
Sanjay. Thank you.
桑杰 谢谢你
Excuse me, hey, could I ask you a favor?
不好意思 你能帮我个忙吗?
Would you please take our photograph? Thank you.
你能帮我们拍张照吗?谢谢
I'm not really very good at this stuff.
我不太擅长这个
It's no big deal, it's just a point-and-click.
没事 就对准了一按就行
All right. But you gotta turn it around.
好吧 不过你得把它转过来
Oh, okay. Thank you.
噢 好了 谢谢
But do it horizontally.
但是横着拍
Okay, you know what? It actually works
好 其实这样拍
a lot better like this
会好得多
'cause I get all the background.
因为可以把背景都拍进去
I see the buildings, I see the signs.
能拍到建筑还有标示
Okay, but take it horizontally, and if I want it vertical
好吧 就横着拍吧 但如果我想竖着拍
I'll Photoshop it, and this way I have the option.
我就PS一下 就有选择了
Just do it horizontally. I mean, if you saw what I see
横着拍吧 我是说 你如果能看见我看到的
I got it here. Take it horizontally. Maybe he's right.
我知道了横着拍 他可能是对的
You get the whole city feel. I see the whole background.
你有城市的整体感觉 我看得到整个背景
Don't do this, okay? John, I was just
别这样 好吗?约翰 我只是
You are constantly undermining every decision I've made on this trip!
你在旅途中从头到尾都不重视我做的决定!
Sir, you know what? There's nothing I can do to please you
先生 你知道吗?我做什么你都不满意
since you got off the goddamn airplane!
自从你从该死的飞机上下来!
Why don't you guys work this out, okay? Seriously.
讲真 你俩能先统一意见吗?
Oh, so no photo?
噢 所以不拍照了?
So you're out, that's it? Yeah, I'm out.
所以你不干了?是的 我不干了
Okay, thanks. Excuse me, is that you?
好吧 谢谢 不好意思 这个是你吗?
That's the actor. We just picked up our tickets.
那是演员 我们刚拿到票
We're seeing the show tomorrow night. You're in the show?
我们明晚去看演出 你也演出?
Great, oh, I can't wait!
太棒了!噢 我都等不及了
Because you
因为你
will
一定会
fail!
演砸!
Where's Max Bialystock? Absolutely.
麦克斯·比亚里斯托克在哪 没错
He'll be here. He'll be here.
他会来的 他会来的
Mel, I really Hello.
梅尔 我真的 大家好
Hi, Larry.
嗨 拉里
Larry David and you're dangerously near me
拉里大卫来了 就贴在我身边
It's Larry David! I'm so glad you're here.
是拉里大卫!你来了我真高兴
Hey, Norm. Hey, Larry, how are you doing today?
嘿 诺姆 嘿 拉里你今天好吗?
Susan Stroman, the best director.
苏珊司卓曼 最棒的导演
You are so lucky you got her.
你们请到了她真是幸运
Look, I got the lenses put in my Max glasses.
演麦克斯时要戴的眼镜 我装了镜片
Check it out. Great.
来瞧瞧 真棒
Oh, it's great. I like it.
好棒 我喜欢
You love that? Absolutely.
你们喜欢吗?当然了
My father wears these. I love them.
我爸戴的就是这种 我很喜欢
Okay, you think they'll work.
好 你们觉得我戴它演可以就好
I got your message, by the way. Thank you so much.
顺带说一句 我收到了你的消息非常感谢你
You're welcome. He found my watch.
不客气 他找到了我的手表
Oh! Fantastic.
噢!好极了
I lost it yesterday sometime. Anyway, thank you so much.
我昨天不小心丢了不管怎样 太谢谢你了
Oh, do you have it now?
噢 你现在找到啦?
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表