We had mosquitoes. Mosquito?! You see this glass eye?!
还有蚊子 蚊子?!你看到这颗玻璃眼珠了吗?!
Have you even seen the show? Did you ever see our show?
你看过真人秀没有?那你看过我们当年没有?
It was called the Holocaust!
那可是一场大屠♥杀♥!
All I know is I was damned close to that million dollars.
我只知道我他妈就差一步就能得到百万美金了
And the whole time, everyone's backstabbing me and undermining me,
而且所有人都一直在背后陷害我 给我使绊子
trying to get me kicked off the show. Don't aggravate yourself.
想把我踢出节目 不要过度被害妄想
You know nothing about survival! I'm a survivor!
你压根就不知道什么是幸存!我才是幸存者!
I'm a survivor! I'm a survivor!
我是幸存者!我才是!
I'm a survivor! I'm a surv...
我才是幸存者!我是幸...
Somebody get a sponge.
谁赶紧去拿块海绵
I don't understand. Why don't you get a sponge?
我真不明白 你要海绵怎么不自己去拿?
What? I just told her to get a sponge, that's all.
怎么了?我只是叫她去拿块海绵 就这么简单
Are you getting dressed, Larry?
你穿好衣服了吗 拉里?
The rabbi wants to start the ceremony by noon.
拉比想要中午前开始典礼
My suit's not in the drycleaning. I can't find it.
我的西装不在干洗的那堆衣服里 我找不着
What are you talking about? It's not there.
你在说什么?不在那儿
The guy gave me everything that we had in there.
他把干洗机里所有的衣服都给我了
She wasn't there? No, the husband was working.
她不在那儿?不在 她丈夫在工作
Oh, okay. No wonder why.
哦 好吧 怪不得
She doesn't give me a ticket.
她没有把票给我
She doesn't give you a ticket?
她没给你票吗?
You know, she knows me. I go in there a lot.
你知道 她认识我 我经常去那儿
I go in there a lot. She gives me a ticket.
我经常去 她都会给我一张票
Well then, just wear your black suit, okay?
那就穿着你的黑西装 行吗
I got this new suit just for this occasion.
我可是为了这次典礼才买♥♥的新西装
You shouldn't have made me wear it to the dinner party.
你就不应该让我穿着它参加晚宴
Oh my God. Larry, I don't know what to tell you.
哦上帝啊 拉里 我不知道该说什么
If they're closed, they're closed.
如果他们关门了 那就没办法了
You know what? I always see their van on Ocampo.
你知道吗?我经常在奥坎波看到他们家的货车
I'll bet it's parked in front of their house.
我打赌它一定停在他家门口
Maybe they'll open the store for me. Mmhmm.
也许他们会为我开店的 嗯嗯
It's worth a shot. Okay, if that's what you're gonna do,
值得试试 好吧 如果你一定要试的话
you need to go now, all right?
你现在就得走了 对吧?
And if not, I'll wear the black one.
如果不行 我就穿黑色的
You'll wear the black one.
你就穿黑色的吧
Larry.
拉里
What are you doing here? Well, um...
你怎么来了? 呃 嗯...
actually I, uh...
其实我 呃...
I kind of need a bit of a favor.
我需要你帮我一点忙
I'm so sorry for disturbing you.
打扰了你我真的很抱歉
You would never disturb me, even if you tried.
你永远都不会打扰到我 想打扰都不行
That's very sweet of you. Anyway...
你真是太好了 不过...
How did you know where I live, Larry?
你怎么知道我住址的 拉里?
I had seen your van parked outside before.
我以前看到过你的货车停在外面
You've been stalking me, haven't you, Larry?
你一直在跟踪我 是不是 拉里?
No, not really. I saw the van there. Oh, Larry.
不不 真的没有 我就是看到了货车 哦 拉里
Anyway, I'm so sorry to bother you on the Sabbath.
不管怎么说 在安息日麻烦你我真的很抱歉
I was kind of wondering if it would possible...
我在想可不可以...
if there was any way that you could go
如果可能的话 你能不能
open the store so I can get my suit?
开一下店门 我好把我的西装取出来?
Well, you know it is the Sabbath. I cannot drive.
可是你知道今天是休息日 我不能开车
Well, we can walk over there.
那我们可以走过去
It's... I can take you piggyback.
就是... 我可以背你过去
Oh, now you're talking, Larry.
哦 说什么呢 拉里
You know, Shlomo is at shul.
你知道 什洛莫在参加犹太教集♥会♥呢
Oh.
哦
Do you want to come in for a drink?
不想进来喝一杯?
Hmm?
嗯?
Actually, I really don't have that much time.
其实 我真的没有那么多时间了
We're renewing our vows, and...
我们得重温结婚誓词 还有...
I kind of got to get going.
我看我得走了
Your vows with your wife.
你和你妻子的结婚誓词
Yes yes.
对对
10 years? Yes yes, 10 years.
十年了?对对 十年了
Yeah yeah. I too have been married for 10 years.
没错没错 我也结婚十年了
Yeah.
是啊
10 long years.
漫长的十年
I'll go get the keys.
我去拿钥匙
Hey. Hey.
嘿 嘿
What are you doing here?
你在这儿做什么呢?
You should be getting ready.
你应该在做准备
I had to go pick up my suit... Oh.
我得去拿我的西装... 哦
from the drycleaners. I had to go to her house.
去干洗店拿回来 我得去她家一趟
The Hasidim one? The one I was telling you about.
哈西德派的那个?就是我跟你说过的那个
She invited me in for a drink,
她请我进去喝一杯
then we went to the store...
然后我们就去了店里...
we set something up. You're kidding me!
我们做了个计划 你在逗我!
I told her about the 10th anniversary present.
我跟她说了10周年纪念的礼物
One time. It's on.
就一次 就是这个了
Wow! Great!
哇哦!真棒!
And guess what? What?
你猜怎么着?怎么了?
I've got the rabbi's blessing. You talked to the rabbi?
我还得到了拉比的祝福 你和拉比说过这个了?
I spoke to the rabbi. I have his blessing.
我和拉比说过了 我得到了他的祝福
So you gotta go get a sheet now, huh? What are you talking about?
所以你现在是要去买♥♥条床单吗 嗯?你在说什么?
The Hassids, they have sex through a sheet.
哈西德派的 他们得穿过床单做♥爱♥
That's not... come on, that's a myth.
那个不是... 得了吧 那不是谣传吗
Better show up with a sheet or you'll be in big trouble.
最好带条床单哦 不然你可就惹大♥麻♥烦了
Really? Yes.
真的?真的
Hey, Susie. You forgot the cantaloupes.
嘿 苏西 你忘了哈密瓜
Where are the cantaloupes? Forget the cantaloupe.
哈密瓜呢 先别管哈密瓜
Come here for one second. Come here, come here.
过来一下 过来 过来
How do the Hassids make love? What do you mean?
哈西德派教♥徒♥怎么做♥爱♥?你什么意思?
When Hasidim make love, how do they do it?
哈西德派教♥徒♥做♥爱♥时 是怎么做的?
With the sheet you're talking about? Yeah.
你是在说床单的那个事吗?是啊
They put in a hole in a sheet and there's... through that.
他们会在床单上弄一个孔 然后... 就通过那个孔
You're kidding. You didn't know that?
你在逗我 你不知道吗?
I thought it was a myth. Everybody knows that.
我还以为是谣传 大家都知道啊
It's not a myth. They cut a hole,
并不是传说 他们会剪出一个孔
the man puts the penis in...
男人就把阴♥茎♥放进去...
they can't touch each other, Larry.
他们不能接触彼此的身体 拉里
It's a religious thing that they do.
这是他们教派的做法
What do you talk about, how Hasidim have sex?
你们为什么要讨论哈西德派如何做♥爱♥?
No, it just came... the subject came up!
不 只是... 就突然谈到这儿了!
Help me with the bags, all right?
帮我拿一下这些包 好吗?
Wow. Yeah.
哇哦 嗯
How do you like that? I gotta get a sheet.
你觉得怎么样?我该去找条床单了
Know what you should do? You should spring for a satin sheet.
知道你该干嘛吗?你应该买♥♥一条绸缎床单
Really? I don't think that would be good.
是吗?我不觉得应该那样
You'd be sliding all over the place.
你会一直滑下去的
Well. Cut it beforehand, you think?
好吧 事先剪好一个孔 是吗?
Beforehand! Show up with the hole beforehand. You gotta do that.
要事先剪好!事先准备好那个孔 你得这么做
I would think it might be kind of fun
我觉得要是能和她一起剪那个孔
cutting the hole with her, sharing it, you know?
就好玩了 一起分享 你知道吗?
Jeff, will you bring in the groceries?!
杰夫 能不能把那些购物袋拿进屋?!
I'm coming! I'll see you later.
来了!一会儿见
All right, bye.
好的 拜
Larry?
拉里?
Look, aren't you glad I picked it up?
看看 我拿回来了你不高兴吗?
My mother is very upset right now,
我妈妈现在非常不高兴
and she says she's not coming to the ceremony.
她还说她不想去参加典礼了
What? Why? Because of your sponge comment.
什么?为什么啊?因为那天晚上海绵的事
You want me to go talk to her? Yes, I do!
你希望我跟她谈谈?当然!
She was just trying to help out.
她只是想试着帮帮忙
Then she should've got the sponge. Why does she want somebody else
那她也应该去拿海绵啊 为什么她想让别人
to get the sponge? Oh my God.
去拿海绵?哦我的上帝
If she's trying to help, then get the sponge.
如果她想帮忙 那就把海绵拿来
Mom.
妈
Mom, I just want to apologize about the...
妈 我只想道歉...
you know, the whole "sponge" thing.
你知道的 关于那整起"海绵"事件
What happened that night...
那天晚上...
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表