specifically told him not to give me the tip?
特意告诉他不要教我那个技巧?
Yeah, exactly what I did.
是 我就是这么做的
I got a little tip for you,
我也有个小技巧想和你说
weatherman, okay? Okay.
- 天气预报员 行吗? - 好
Expect to find a little company tomorrow on the golf course.
明天在高尔夫球场希望有人陪吗
I heard your little report last night. Lar?
- 我昨晚听到你的预报了 - 拉儿?
Bring a raincoat. It's gonna thundershower all day tomorrow.
带上雨衣 明天全天都会有雷雨
You won't see me out there. Oh, I'm really worried.
- 你不会在那看到我的 - 哦 我可真担心呢
Bring a slicker. It's not gonna work.
- 带上雨衣 - 你劝不动我
It's not gonna work tomorrow, buddy.
明天也不会下雨的 大兄弟
Good to see your back's better. Yeah.
- 真高兴你后背好些了 - 嗯
Well, this is a great day, as you all know,
好吧 今天是个好日子 众所周知
here at Rolling Valley Country Club.
在摇滚山谷乡村俱乐部
35 years ago to this date,
35年前的今天
my father Leo Funkhouser
我的父亲里奥冯克豪瑟
joined this club.
加入了这个俱乐部
And at the time, we were the first and only Jewish family.
那时 我们是第一个也是唯一的一家犹太人
And today we still are, but we love this place.
现如今我们仍然是 我们爱这个地方
It's great to see all your faces here,
真高兴在这看到你们所有人
and this is a very special day for all of us.
今天对于我们所有人来说都是特殊的一天
It's not often that a son gets to honor his father
儿子在父亲的一群朋友面前纪念他的情况并不常见
in front of his friends. It's usually after the fact.
一般是在父亲去世之后才会发生
And I'm so proud of my dad. He's meant so much to me.
我很骄傲有个这样的爸爸 他对于我来说太重要了
When we were little and I was a baby...
当我们还年轻我还是个婴儿的时候
Oh, look at this.
哦 看看这
Look at that!
你看啊
That's it, that's the end of the jacket.
就是这样 这件夹克寿终正寝了
When I was three years old, he couldn't do it anymore
当我三岁的时候 他再也不能这样做了
'cause I was taller than he was.
因为我要比他高
What a great day. There's not a lot I can say.
多美好的一天啊 我能说的不多
Leo, right now, as you all know, has retired.
里奥 现在 如你们所知 已经退休了
My mom couldn't be here tonight, of course.
我妈妈今晚当然也不能够在现场
She passed away 10 years ago...
她十年前去世了...
Excuse me.
不好意思
Can you keep it down a little bit? 'Cause it's very, it's loud.
你能小点声吗? 因为你声音很大
I have to translate for my husband. He doesn't understand.
我得给我的丈夫翻译 他听不懂
I understand, but just be a little quieter, that's all.
我理解 但是就小一点声而已
Yeah, drink your tea or coffee.
哈 喝你的咖啡或者茶吧
My husband said be quiet. I'm just trying to hear...
- 我丈夫说让你安静 - 我正试着听清楚...
I'm trying to hear what your cousin has to say.
我正试着听清楚你表哥在说什么
Yeah, shut your mouth. You can see your plaque.
是啊 闭上你的嘴吧 都能看到你的牙菌斑了
What did he say? Shut my mouth? I don't have any plaque.
他刚才说什么?让我闭嘴?我没有任何牙菌斑
You tell him I don't have any plaque. Shh!
- 你告诉他我没有牙菌斑 - 嘘
You have full mouth full of plaque. Oh, yeah?
- 你满嘴都是牙菌斑 - 哦 是吗?
At least I don't hide my baldness with a yarmulke.
至少我没有用个圆顶小帽遮住我的秃头
He has more hair than you. Bet you got nothing under that.
- 他头发可比你多 - 打赌你帽子下面什么都没有
He'll show it to you if you'll show him glasses.
如果你给他看眼镜的话他就给你看
Tell him he don't touch my glasses.
告诉他别碰我眼镜
Give your glasses! Don't you touch those!
- 给我你的眼镜! - 你碰我眼镜试试?
Larry, okay. Larry!
拉里 好了 拉里!
Ow, I hurt my back again.
嗷 我又扭到背了
Let's bring the roof down for my father,
让我们向我父亲致以热烈的掌声
Leo Funkhouser.
里奥冯克豪瑟
Larry, get up.
拉里 起来
I can't. I hurt my back.
我不行 我后背伤着了
Stand up. I can't.
- 站起来 - 我站不起来
I hurt my back.
我弄伤了我的后背
Larry, get up. My back hurts!
- 拉里 起来啊 - 我后背疼
Up up up! Cheryl, I can't.
- 起起起! - 谢丽儿 我起不来
Stand up. Come on, stand up.
- 站起来 - 快啊 站起来
Larry! Come on! I can't.
- 拉里!快点! - 我站不起来
I hurt my back. I hurt my back.
我弄伤了我的后背 我伤着后背了
Get up. Get up.
- 起来 - 起来
It had to freaking rain.
非要赶下雨
It had to freaking rain!
非要他妈的赶下雨!
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表