You told him about the whole cashew-raisin thing, right?
你告诉他腰果和葡萄干的事了吧?
We were talking. You didn't have to go back and tell him, "Larry..."
我们在谈话 你没必要回去告诉他 "拉里"
Are you kidding? I know you said something.
你逗我吗?我知道你肯定跟他说了什么
He was so unfriendly. Of course I said something.
他那么不友好 我当然说了
It was your suggestion, Mr. Constructive Criticism.
本来就是你的建议 建设性批评先生
He's putting four cashews in a bag.
他每包只放四个腰果
He deserves some constructive criticism.
他活该被建设性批评
Go on about it. I want to call him, seriously.
行了 我想给他打个电♥话♥
I don't think so. I'd like to call him and apologize.
还是别了 我想打电♥话♥道歉
I don't feel comfortable with you calling my dad.
我不想让你给我爸打电♥话♥
Damn it, I'm going to apologize.
见鬼 我要道歉
I'm gonna be very nice. I promise. Okay.
我会好好说的 我保证 好
Just call before 7:00.
七点前打电♥话♥
All right, what's his number? 310858...
好 他号♥码多少?310858
This is Irving Schwimmer. Please leave a message at the tone.
我是欧文休默 请在滴声后留言
Oh, hi, Mr. Schwimmer.
哦嗨 休默先生
Uh, this is Larry David. I just want to say...
我是拉里大卫 我想说...
you fucking asshole!
你这傻♥逼♥!
What's your fucking problem, you prick?
你♥他♥妈♥什么毛病?蠢货
Jesus!
老天爷啊
What the hell is wrong with you?!
你♥他♥妈♥有毛病吗?
Who the fuck do you think you're talking to?
你骂谁呢?
What are you doing? You bumped into my car!
你干什么?你撞了我的车!
You think I hit your car? Now I'm gonna hit you in the head.
我撞了你的车?我现在要打爆你脑袋
Oh, my heart!
哦 我的心脏
What are you doing? What is this?
你干什么?怎么了?
Is it your heart? All right, just calm down. Don't take them off.
你的心脏?好了 冷静一下 别拿下来
You shouldn't have took them off.
别拿下来
All right, uh...
好了
Look... oh, Christ. I don't know CPR.
天啊 我不知道怎么做心肺复苏
Hey, somebody call an ambulance.
嘿 来人叫救护车
Call an ambulance! Call 911!
叫救护车!打911!
Send 'em to the park, come on.
让他们到公园来 快点
Oh!
哦
Hang in there. Can you breathe? Keep breathing, all right?
坚持一下 能喘上气吗?继续呼吸
Whatever you do, don't stop breathing. Keep doing that.
不管怎样 都继续呼吸
You got a phone?
你有手♥机♥吗?
Seriously, the guy was...
真的 那个人
the guy was coming after me with a tire iron.
那个人提着轮胎扳手就冲我来了
I faked the whole thing.
一切都是我装的
Do you understand what I'm saying?
你知道我什么意思吗?
This is ridiculous. There's nothing wrong with me.
太荒唐了 我没病
This is just so unnecessary. Seriously.
没必要 真的
I've dated both... black men, white men
我跟黑人白人都约过会
and there really isn't a difference.
真的没区别
It's... it's really just kind of a myth.
就是传言而已
That's a myth? Boy, too bad for the black guys.
是个传言?天 黑人太没优势了
I know. I know.
我知道
I speak from both sides. I'm half-black and half-white.
我是站在两边的角度说的 我是黑白混血
Get out of town. I bought a mulatto doll today.
别说了 今天我买♥♥了个杂交娃娃
Okay, um,
呃
we don't really use mulatto anymore...
我们现在不用这个词了...
I was wondering about that, if that was a bad one.
我还在想这个词是不是不太好
Yeah, it's a bit outdated. But if we all keep fucking each other,
对 有点过时了 但如果我们继续搞来搞去
then we're gonna be the same race sooner or later anyways.
那我们迟早有一天也会变成同一种族
Let's pray for that. I do.
祈祷那天快点来吧 是啊
Hello. Are you okay?
你好 你没事吧
Hey, this is Masasa.
嘿 她是玛萨萨
Hi, I'm Cheryl. Nice to meet you.
嗨 我是谢丽儿 很高兴认识你
Do you think... do you think that...
你觉得...
a biracial person would need sunblock? Would you think that?
黑白混血需不需要防晒?
I have not thought about it. I guess you had to be there.
我没想过这个问题 你在这儿陪他吧
We were having a conversation. Are you all right?
我们刚才在聊天 你没事吧?
Mrs. David, it was lovely meeting you.
大卫夫人 认识你很高兴
And good luck to you and your friend.
祝你和你朋友好运
Thank you.
谢谢
Oh my God, what happened?
天啊 这是怎么了?
Oh, I'm perfectly fine. Are you?
哦 我一点事都没有 是吗?
Absolutely, perfectly fine.
当然了 好得不能再好了
It was a road rage incident, and a guy came out of his car
"路怒症"事故 一个男的拿着扳手
with a tire iron. He was gonna kill me.
走下车 他想杀了我
So you know, I had the heart halter,
我当时戴着心脏监测器呢
and I faked like I was having a heart attack. I pulled the wires out...
就装作心脏病发作 我扯出电线
You did what?
你什么?
I faked like I was having a heart attack
我假装心脏病发作
so he wouldn't kill me.
他就不会杀我了
So there's nothing wrong with you?
这么说你没事?
No, I'm fine.
对啊 我没事
Then why am I here?
那我♥干♥嘛来这儿?
Why are you in a hospital bed right now?
那你为什么躺在病床上?
What are you talking about?
你说什么?
They took me to the hospital because of the heart attack.
他们以为我心脏病发作 把我送医院来了
So you're taking up a hospital bed
你就因为害怕某个怪司机
because you're afraid of some weird guy in traffic?
所以占了张病床?
Weird guy had a tire iron. He was gonna kill me.
是拿着扳手的怪司机 他要杀了我
You're in the hospital. If you're calling me
你进医院了 打电♥话♥让我赶紧来
to rush over to help you, I'd think something was wrong with you.
我还以为你出事了
You'd rather come in here and see me with broken limbs?
你宁愿来医院看见我缺胳膊少腿?
Well, I'd rather not come in here and see you chatting with the nurse.
我宁愿不要赶到医院看见你在跟护士闲聊
I'm not allowed to talk to a nurse?
我还不能跟护士说话了吗?
You're having a good time in the hospital!
你在医院过得可真开心
You wanted somebody to kill me?
你想让我被杀掉吗?
Is that what you wanted? You would prefer that?
你宁愿他打死我?
By the way, what did you say to the surrogate?
还有 你跟代♥孕♥妈♥妈♥说什么了?
She's gone into labor. She's here at the hospital,
她临产了 就在这家医院
and she's not gonna give the baby up.
她不愿交出孩子
What did you tell her?
你告诉她什么了
She said she had a talk with you.
她说她跟你谈过
I didn't say anything.
我什么都没说
You must have said something
你肯定说了
because Bernie Dusenberry is looking for you
因为伯尼杜森伯里在找你
'cause he wants to kick your ass.
想痛打你一顿
That's a quote?
这是他的原话?
That's a quote.
这是他的原话
Those bastards. The fourth time I've been here,
那帮王八蛋 我都来医院四次了
and I still can't get this colostomy bag to fit. It doesn't fit.
我的结肠瘘袋还是不对劲 根本不合适
And the insurance company won't pay for it.
保险公♥司♥不肯赔付
It's full all the time.
一直都满满当当的
I don't understand why they just don't take care of it.
不明白为什么他们就不肯处理
What are you doing?
你要干什么?
You can't keep that baby!
那孩子你不能留下
I was talking about a script.
我当时说的是剧本
I want that panda back!
我想要回那只熊猫
So you know, I spoke to this this nurse.
我跟护士说
She's biracial.
她是个黑白混血儿
Bi, what do you mean biracial?
混血 黑白混血是什么意思?
Halfblack, halfwhite... mulatto. Bisexual?
一半黑人一半白人... 双性人?
They don't say mulatto anymore. She got mad at me.
杂交这个词已经不能用了 她生我的气了
Anyway, she said she's been with black and white men,
无论如何 她说她跟黑人白人都睡过
and she said there's no difference so...
没有区别 所以...
Really? Yeah.
真的吗?是啊
That's fantastic.
那就太好了
Look at that. Look at that.
你看
How fantastic is that? Isn't that good news?
多好啊 是不是好消息?
Wow, I'm really... this is great news, by the way.
哇 我真是... 这真是好消息
I'm gonna see Renee this afternoon.
我今天下午也得去见蕾妮
I got my physical again, yeah. Wow, cool.
我得再去体♥检♥ 哇 酷
Did I tell you that Bernie Dusenberry's gonna kick my ass?
我跟你说过没 伯尼杜森伯里要打我一顿?
Did I mention that?
我说过吗?
You mean that big guy? Yeah, the big guy.
那个大块头?对 是他
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表