Okay. Okay.
好的 好吧
You know, I ran into the guy in the wheelchair downstairs.
你知道吗 我在楼下恰好碰见了坐轮椅的那个男的
Your friend, Dennis.
你的朋友 丹尼斯
He told me that you said that you found the wallet,
他他告诉我 你说是你找到了那个钱包
and he gave you $100 reward?
然后你拿了100块钱作回报?
What's up with that?
那是怎么回事?
How dare you come in here... How dare I?
你还敢来这里? 我还敢?
...and accuse me... - Hey, what's going on?
... 然后指控我... 嘿 发生什么事了?
This is the guy that I told you about.
这就是我和你说过的那个男的
Oh, you got a problem with our lifestyle?
哦 你对我们的生活有什么意见吗?
That we want to adopt a baby? Not at all.
关于我们俩想要领养孩子的事? 不 一点儿也不
Yeah. You need a good fuckin' ass kicking.
啊 你真的欠教训
That's what you need! You want to name our baby Tang?!
你就需要这个 你想要给我们宝宝取名叫"唐"?
You think it's good to name a kid after a breakfast drink?!
你觉得用早餐饮料给孩子取名还挺好?
We don't think that's a good name! Do you understand that?
我们才不觉得那是什么好名字! 你明白吗?
I understand. Damn fucking right!
明白 那就他妈太好了
You apologize to her. You apologize now!
你向她道歉 就现在
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
我很抱歉 真的很对不起
What are you doing here anyway?
你来这到底要做什么?
I got a meeting with Mel Brooks.
我和梅尔布鲁克斯有约
- Well, you're here. You came. - Yes.
哦 你们来了 是的
And I guess you're wondering
我猜你们一定很好奇
why I called you.
我为什么打给你们
Kind of, yeah.
有点 是挺好奇的
Do you remember the other night
你们还记得前几天晚上
I sang at the karaoke club and then you got up?
我在卡拉OK俱乐部唱歌♥ 然后你们上台了吗?
Yeah, he was great. The audience went pretty wild for me
记得 他那时超赞 当时听众都为我喝彩
and then you sang "Swanee"
然后你唱了"Swanne"
and they went crazy.
然后他们都疯狂了
And when you sang, I was absolutely floored.
当你唱的时候 我完全被打败了
I mean, l... you think l...
我是说... 你觉得我...
Really? No no, I couldn't get over it.
真的吗? 真的 我怎么都忘不掉
And bang bang,
然后 砰 砰
something went off in me.
我忽然想到了些事情
In a couple of months,
在几个月之后
the guy playing Max Bialystock
现在演麦克斯·比亚里斯托克的人
will be going out on the road,
要出去巡演
leaving an empty slot called Max Bialystock,
留下一个叫麦克斯·比亚里斯托克的角色空缺
the leading character in "The Producers."
他是《金牌制♥作♥人》的主角
I want you, Larry David,
我想要你 拉里大卫
to be the next Max Bialystock on Broadway.
成为百老汇下一个麦克斯·亚里斯托克
I would like you to play the lead in "The Producers."
我想要你去演《金牌制♥作♥人》的主角
When this thing goes off, I'm never wrong... the guy has to be...
在这种事情上 我从没选错过...
When this thing goes off, I'm never wrong... the guy has to be...
这个人一定得是
l... l... I don't, I mean, I'm...
我... 我... 我不 我是说 我...
I don't know what to say, I'm...
我都不知道说什么了 我...
Were you great? Well, Mel, I mean, you know...
你当时唱得好吗? 呃 梅尔 我的意思是...
He was great. ...a Broadway show... I've never...
他当时唱得很不错 ...一部百老汇剧... 我从未...
I'm not, like a theater actor.
我并不是什么戏剧演员
When we made the movie of "The Producers,"
当我们拍《金牌制♥作♥人》电影的时候
The guy that played Carmen Ghia was this incredible, talented greek actor.
演卡门盖亚的男人是个才华横溢的希腊演员
His name is Andreas, Andreas Voutsinas.
他叫安德雷亚斯 安德雷亚斯·弗提那斯
And Andreas used to say to me...
安德雷亚斯之前常和我说...
"Or you got it or you ain't."
"否则你有天分 否则你没"
I said, "Andreas, you can't start a sentence with 'or."'
我说,"安德雷亚斯 你不能以'否则'为开头"
He said, "Never mind. Or you got it, or you ain't."
他说,"我不管 否则你有天分 否则你没"
You got it, Larry.
你有天分 拉里
You got it, Larry. You got it, mister.
你有的 拉里 这位先生 你有天分
Mr. Brooks is right, my friend, you got it.
布鲁克斯先生说得对 我的朋友 你有天分
Oh, by the way, Ben Stiller will be taking over at the same time.
哦 顺便一提 本斯蒂勒也会出演
So it will be Larry David and Ben Stiller.
所以主角将会是拉里大卫和本斯蒂勒
I got a great idea.
我有个好主意
Go to the show tonight. See the show.
今晚去看一场戏 看一场
Let it get into your pores, let it get into your system.
让剧情渗入你的毛孔 融进你的血液
I'm telling you I'm never wrong. I am never wrong.
我告诉你 我从没选错过 从没有
I know it sounds crazy to you. I know it sounds insane.
我知道这对于你来说很疯狂 听起来像失去了理智
It doesn't sound crazy to me. You were born to do it.
我不觉得这很疯狂 你是为它而生的
It sounds like a joke. No joke here.
听起来像个笑话 这儿不开玩笑
It's like Allen Funt or Jamie Kennedy
这就像是艾伦芬特或者杰米肯尼迪
杰米肯尼迪(Jamie Kennedy):美国演员
艾伦芬特(Allen Funt):美国电视剧制♥作♥人
is gonna come walking through the door.
就要从门那儿走出来了一样
You were born to do it.
你就是为它而生的
Just see the show tonight, see what happens.
今晚你就去看场戏 看看会发生什么
See what happens and then let this all come back to you.
看看会发生什么 然后再来想想现在的事儿
Okay?
好吗?
You're gonna do it. It's gonna happen. He's going to do it.
你会演的 你会的 他会演的
Okay, Jeff, tell him in the elevator. Tell him how great he is.
好的 杰夫 在电梯里和他说说 告诉他他唱得有多棒
Gentlemen, a pleasure. Take care.
先生们 很高兴见到你们 保重
I did all the plays in high school. I swear to God.
我高中演了所有的戏剧 我对天发誓
They gave me the lead, every one.
他们让我演主角 每一部都是
Are your M4 and M5? Are those your house seats?
你们座位是是M4座和M5座吗?
They'll be there. Pick 'em up at the box office.
他们会在那儿的 在售票处那里接他们就行了
Larry David, yeah. Thank you.
拉里大卫 谢谢你们
Giant fuckin' mistake if I say so right to your face.
我实话告诉你 这他妈就是一个巨大的错误
Okay, Zero Mostel... Yeah, I know.
好吧 泽罗莫斯苔... 我知道
I know what you're gonna say.
我知道你要说什么
Nathan Lane, Jason Alexander and Larry David?
内桑雷恩、杰森亚历山大和拉里大卫?
Come on, Mel. Trust me.
别开玩笑了 梅尔 相信我
When I know, I know. And this time, I know.
我看人很准 这次 我真的知道
Thank you very much.
谢谢你
All right. What's wrong?
还好吧 出什么事儿了?
Aw, this thing's killing me.
啊 这伤口疼死了
You know, I'm gonna take a painkiller, I think.
我觉得我得吃点止疼药
I don't think you should do that. Why?
我觉得你还是别了吧 为什么?
Don't they make you tired? So what?
它不会让你觉得很乏力吗? 那又怎么样?
It's killing me. It really hurts.
疼死人了 它真的很疼
How are you gonna take it without water?
你不喝水怎么服用它?
I don't know. Pop it in. - Maybe you should wait.
我不知道 吞进去就是了吧 也许你应该等一下
Okay okay. Okay, Larry.
好吧 好吧 行了吧 拉里
Did you get it? Yeah, I got it.
你吞进去了吗? 是的 我吞进去了
Ben Stiller?
本斯蒂勒?
Yeah, I think that is. Hey.
哈 我觉得那是他 嘿
Hi.
嗨
Hey, how are you doing? Good to see you.
嘿 你最近怎么样 很高兴见到你
Nice to see you. We met that one time at the...
很高兴见到你 我们曾在...
Hi. Hi, Ben.
嗨 嗨 本
Oh good, thank you. Nice to see you.
哦 挺好 谢谢你 见到你太高兴了
You okay? Yeah, what happened?
你还好吧? 发生什么了?
Mel Brooks hit me with a bathroom door.
梅尔布鲁克斯拿洗手间门撞了我一下
Cut my head.
割伤了我的脑袋
I know, it sounds like a joke. Really?
我明白了 这听起来像个笑话 是吗?
What, were you talking to him?
你对他说了什么吗?
I met him today.
我今天遇见他了
Oh, you met him today?
哦 你今天见到他了?
So he told me you're doing the show.
他告诉我你要出演这部剧
I am, yeah. I'm doing the show.
我确实 我是要出演这部剧
So you were talking to him about maybe...
所以你当时在和他说...
He... Yeah...
他... 嗯
He offered me the Max Bialystock.
他让我出演麦克斯比亚里斯托克一角
Yeah, I know.
是啊 我知道这听起来很...
It was a little shocking to me too. What?!
我也有点儿被吓到了 啥?!
You mean, he actually offered...
你是说 他真的让你...
Yeah. Really?
是的 真的吗?
Offered him the... I know.
让他... 我知道这听上去很疯狂
That is... Crazy!
那真是... 太疯狂了!
Are you guys just going cra...
你们就要...
Because it took him a long time to make this decision.
因为他花了很长时间才做出这个决定
Well, yeah, we... Can I ask you something. You act?
嗯 是的 我们也... 我能问你一点事情吗?
Well, yeah, we... Can I ask you something. You act?
你会演戏吗?
I know you're... No, I don't.
我知道你是... 不 我不演
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表