Is it bad? Is it bad? No, it'll be all right.
严重吗? 严重吗? 不 很快就会好的
Is it bad? No, let me get some help.
严重吗? 不严重 我去找人来
Is it bad? Don't move. Don't move.
很严重吗? 别动 别动
Oh, my God... hurry up.
哦 老天... 快点
Hi. Jeff Greene. I'm a patient of Dr. Morrison's.
嗨 我是杰夫格林 莫里森医生的病人
I called about Larry David. Oh yeah.
我打电♥话♥说过拉里大卫的情况了 啊 是的
Just sign in and the doctor will be with you in a minute.
你签个名就好 医生马上就来
Oh.
哦
Do I actually have to put my name on this thing?
我真得把我名字写在这上面吗?
Yes. Yeah.
是的 没错
I generally don't like to put my name on these lists.
我不太喜欢在这些单子上签名
People come in, they see your name.
别人过来了 他们会看到你的名字
Just... just sign in.
你签就是了
Just sign in.
你签就行了
I don't like having my name on these lists.
我不喜欢我名字出现在这些单子上
Then sign Ben Vereen. Who cares what you sign? Come on.
那你就签本威瑞 谁在乎你签的什么 快点
Your head's bleeding. Just sign in!
你头还在流血呢 快签吧
Yes.
行吧
Hello? Dude.
喂? 兄弟
What are you doing? What?
你在干嘛呢? 啥?
What are you calling me on the doctor's phone for-
你干嘛用医生的电♥话♥给我打过来?
I'm bored to death in here.
我在这快无聊死了
Don't use the doctor's phone. That's not right.
别用医生的电♥话♥ 那不对
What's the big deal? They don't like it.
那又怎么啦? 他们不喜欢
Well, I just thought I'd give you a call,
好吧 我就想给你打个电♥话♥
See what's up, how you're doing. What are you reading?
看看你怎么样了 你在读啥?
"Men's Fest... Fitness." "Men's Fitness"?
"人类... 健康" "人类健康"?
Yeah, about America's fattest cities.
是啊 关于美国肥胖率最高的城市
Oh, you know what? There's the doctor.
哦 我跟你说 医生来了
All right, I'll talk to you later.
好吧 我们等会儿聊
I will, uh, I'll talk to you later.
我... 呃 我等会儿再和你说
That was Jeff.
是杰夫打来的
You're not supposed to use that phone.
你不应该用那台电♥话♥
Sorry. It was a local call.
抱歉 就是个本地通话
You're not supposed to use the phone.
你不能用这台电♥话♥
It doesn't matter whether it was a local or a long distance call.
不管你是打本地还是长途
We just don't want people using that phone, okay?
我们就是不想让别人用这台电♥话♥ 好吗?
Fine. What's the big deal, if I may ask? It's no big deal.
好吧 我能问问用了会怎么样吗? 不怎么样
What's the problem?
用了会出什么问题吗?
There is no problem. We just don't want people using that phone.
不会出什么问题 我们就是不想让人用那台电♥话♥
I don't understand why not, though.
我不明白为什么不能
Why couldn't I use it?
为什么我不能用?
Well, you could use it. You obviously did.
呃 你可以用它 显然你也用过了
We don't want you to use it, though.
但是我们不希望你用它
With all due respect, I don't understand the rule.
恕我直言 我不太明白这规矩
I don't see what the big deal is.
我不知道它意义何在
The history of how we arrived at that
这规矩的由来十分复杂
Is so complex that I won't even bore you with it.
太复杂了 我不想让你觉得乏味
Just let it be said that we don't allow anyone
这规矩就是这样 我们不允许任何人
To use the phones in the examination rooms.
用诊疗室里的电♥话♥
Yeah, I just don't see how it's hurting anybody.
它又不咬人
It's not hurting anybody.
它确实不会咬人
We just have a rule. You don't use the doctor's phone. It's simple.
我们就是有这么个规矩 你不能使用医生的电♥话♥ 就这么简单
I just don't understand what the reason is.
我就是不明白原因是什么
You're saying not to use it, but what's the reason?
你只说不能用它 但为什么呢?
I don't understand why you have to know the reason.
我不明白为什么你一定要知道原因
I'm just trying to understand why you decided that.
我就是想知道你们为什么定了这样的规矩
It seems very capricious to me.
在我看来这太随意了
You know, it's hard to make a rule
你知道 制定一条
that takes in all the contingencies.
涵盖所有可能情况的规矩是很难的
So we just have a rule. Don't use the phone.
所以我们就是有这条规矩 不准用电♥话♥
Okay. Okay?
好吧 好吧?
Understood. All right. Glad you understand it.
我明白了 那就行 我很高兴你能明白
So what happened to you? Let's have a look.
你出了什么事儿? 我看看
I got hit by a door.
我被门撞了
Wow. Sit down, will you?
哇 请坐在这里
Mel Brooks is coming out of a bathroom
梅尔布鲁克斯正好从洗手间出来
And he... a swinging door hit me.
然后他... 门推开撞到了我
Yeah, Mel Brooks, huh? Yeah.
嗯 梅尔布鲁克斯? 是的
Is it the Mel Brooks? The funny guy? Uhhuh.
是那个梅尔布鲁克斯? 那个搞笑的人? 对啊
I like Mel Brooks. I'm a big fan of his. Lay down, will you?
我喜欢他 我是他的忠实粉丝 麻烦你躺下来
Yeah, he's great. Put your head on the pillow.
是啊 他很棒 把你的头枕在枕头上
I have tickets for his play "The Producers."
我有他音乐剧《金牌制♥作♥人》的票
Oh really? Yeah.
哦 真的吗? 对
I hear it's great. So do I.
我听说那个剧很好 我也是
Boy this is a... kind of a nasty cut.
我的天 你的伤口... 有点难办
All right, I think all we have to do here is clean this up
好吧 我想我们只需把它清理一下
and put in a few stitches.
然后缝上几针
Oh really? Hmmmm.
哦 真的吗? 是的
Oh, okay.
哦 好吧
Again I'm sorry about the... the phone stuff.
再说一次 我很抱歉... 关于那个电♥话♥的事
Oh, it's okay. Don't worry about it.
哦 没关系 别担心
Just... if you're ever in a doctor's office again, don't use the phone.
只是... 如果你再来一个医生的办公室
Just... if you're ever in a doctor's office again, don't use the phone.
记得不要用电♥话♥
Yeah, it just seems like an odd policy to me, though.
好吧 我就是觉得这规定有点奇怪
It's a rule that is universal in examination rooms.
所有诊疗室都有这个规矩
You don't use the phone. It’s just that the rule doesn't make any sense, that’s all.
你不能用电♥话♥ 这规矩一点意义都没有 仅此而已
It makes sense to us. Okay, fine.
在我们看来这很有意义 行吧
We don't have many rules here. That's one of them.
我们这没多少规矩 但那就是其中之一
It seems odd, though, that if you're making a local call
你打一通本地电♥话♥也会有人在乎
that anybody would care, but whatever.
这看起来有点奇怪 但 随便吧
It's not the expense of the call we're concerned about.
我们在乎的不是电♥话♥费
I don't know if you've ever had stitches before,
我不知道你之前有没有缝过针
but there is a slight bit of pain involved.
这过程会有一点点痛
Nothing more, I would say, than a little prick.
只是一点点 我敢说 就是轻轻一扎
Yeah, there's definitely a prick involved.
当然 肯定会有被针一扎的感觉
Uh, yes, there is a prick involved.
呃 是的 是有针扎的感觉
Yeah, there's one prick involved.
是的 就是扎一针的感觉
Yeah, I'd say there is one prick involved.
是的 我敢说扎一针的感觉是会有的
I agree. I'm not a doctor, but I agree there is one prick.
我同意 虽然我不是医生
I agree. I'm not a doctor, but I agree there is one prick.
但我同意会有针扎的感觉
Yep.
嗯
And the more I look at this, I think this is pretty minor.
我越看越觉得 这伤口挺小的
What the hell?
搞什么鬼?
You drooled on me!
你口水都滴到我头上了!
So have you thought about anybody for the 10th anniversary present?
那么你想好在谁身上用你的十周年纪念日礼物了吗?
I have been thinking about it.
我一直都在想
And?
然后?
You know, I got three months.
你知道的 我还有三个月呢
I'm gonna take my time
我慢慢来
and wait... wait for the right one.
然后等... 等一个合适的人
And you, my fat friend, will be the first to know.
而你 我胖胖的朋友 会是第一个知道的
All right, good. I should be.
好吧 我应该是第一个
My big fat friend.
我又大又胖的朋友
Hmm, fatso... Yeah, fatso.
胖友... 嗯 胖友
Oh, hey.
哦 嘿
Did you get your wallet?
你拿到你的钱包了吗?
Yeah. How did you know about that? I found it.
是啊 你怎么知道的? 是我找到的
Wait. You're the guy from the car. Yeah.
等等 你是那个车上的人 是啊
Joanne gave it to me in Mel Brooks's office.
乔安娜在梅尔布鲁克斯的办公室把它给我的
Yeah right, right. I gave it to her.
是啊 是我给她的
That's not what she said.
她可不是这么说的
Wait. She said she found that wallet? Yes.
慢着 她说是她找到了钱包? 没错
That's an exact quote, "I found this"?
她原本是这么说的 "我找到了它"?
She said she found the wallet, gave it to me and I gave her 100 bucks.
她说她找到了这个钱包 把它给了我
She said she found the wallet, gave it to me and I gave her 100 bucks.
然后我给了她100块
Seriously, you should worry a little bit less about the wallet
说真的 你们应该少关心点我的钱包
And maybe maintain a little focus on your driving skills, buddy.
并且 把注意力放在你的驾驶技术上 兄弟
Hello.
你好
Jeff Greene, Larry David to see Mel.
杰夫格林 拉里大卫 来拜访梅尔
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表