Are you so desperate for a party
难道有那么渴望办个派对吗
that you have to have a party two weeks after?
即使过去两周了也要办个派对
Wait till next year! You missed it!
等到下一年不好吗 你已经错过这一次了
So, boo-hoo, you missed the party.
小样 你错过你的派对了
What is this? I've got...
这是啥?我这有个...
I'm walking around with this skewer all night now.
我整晚都拿着这个串签子到处走
You can't get rid of these things, you know?
你摆脱不掉这个东西 你知道吗?
I don't like a kebab. I don't know what your feelings are about a kebab,
我不喜欢土耳其烤串 我不知道你对烤串什么感觉
but I'm not a kebab guy. Mm.
我反正不是个烤串迷 嗯
And then, you got this stick. What do you do?
然后 你这有个棍 你应该咋办
You put it in your pocket?
放口袋里?
Stick yourself in the scrotum?
插到蛋蛋里?
Then what do you got?
然后有了啥?
Scrotum kebab.
蛋蛋串
You know? Good to meet you, Larry.
你知道吗?很高兴见到你 拉里
Good to meet you. Yeah.
我也很高兴遇见你 好吧
My dog has fleas? No!
我的狗有跳蚤? 错了!
"The garden has trees" is what I said, Sammi.
"花♥园♥里有树"才是我说的 萨米
What are you playing? Telephone? Yeah yeah, telephone.
你们玩什么呢?传话游戏?没错没错 传话游戏
Maybe I'll join in.
或许我可以加入你们
Well, I don't see any space, Larry.
嗯 我看这没地方了 拉里
You can take my spot.
你可以坐我这里
Oh, I wouldn't take your seat.
哦 我不会坐你的座位的
No, go ahead and play.
不 你来玩吧
Oh my God. What a... what a lovely, lovely child.
哦天啊 多么可爱的孩子啊
Very nice of you, Alexandra. Okay.
你这样做非常好 亚历山德拉 好吧
Let's play a little telephone.
让我们玩传话游戏吧
You got one, honey? Okay.
你想好了吗 亲爱的? 好的
Okay.
好的
I love tits?
我爱乳♥房♥♥?
This is funny to you? He said it!
你觉得很有趣吗?这是他说的!
It's funny to say that in a room full of children?
在一群孩子面前说这个很有趣吗?
What's the matter with you? That's what he said to me!
你有什么毛病?这就是他和我说的!
Dalton, what did you say to him? I love pigs.
道尔顿 你对他说的是什么?我爱小猪
I love pigs. No, you didn't say that.
我爱小猪 不 你不是这么说的
What did you say? I love pigs.
你说的是什么?我爱小猪
I love pigs, Larry. No...
是我爱小猪 拉里 不...
Your sick, perverse mind twisted it around!
你这个变♥态♥的 扭曲的脑子把这句话改了
It's not funny! These are kids in here!
这并不好笑!这还有孩子呢!
He-he-he... well, what did... no, you said...
他 他 是他... 嗯 那啥...不 你说的...
No, he didn't.
不 他没有
Okay, he did not say it.
好吧 他可没那么说
We're gonna go sing "Happy Birthday." Come on.
我们要唱"生日快乐"歌♥了 来
Tell them what you said!
告诉他们你说了什么
You know you didn't say that.
你明知道你没那么说
What did you say to me?! I love pigs.
你对我说的什么?我爱小猪
No, you didn't say that. So wrong, so wrong.
不 你没这么说 你太坏了 太邪恶了
Happy birthday to you
祝你生日快乐
Happy birthday to you
祝你生日快乐
Happy birthday, dear Ben
小本 生日快乐
Happy birthday to you.
祝你生日快乐
Yeah.
妙啊
Why didn't you sing? Huh?
你为什么不唱? 哈?
Why weren't you singing? I hate the song. I don't sing that.
你刚才为什么没唱?我讨厌生日歌♥ 我从不唱
Hey, Jeff. Come here, I wanna show you something.
嘿 杰夫 过来 我有话和你说
I got this huge golf tip the other day. Really?
我那天学到了一个超厉害的高尔夫诀窍 真的?
Yeah, it's like for the backswing.
没错 就是后摆的时候
Okay, show me. It's really working.
好吧 给我看看 真的很有用
Um, all right, here's... this is my golf club.
嗯 好吧 这... 这是我的高尔夫球杆
Beautiful golf club. Watch this, okay.
球杆不错 看着 好的
Let's say that's the ball, okay?
把这个当成球 可以吧?
You wanna take the club and give it back to the catcher.
拿着球杆朝接球器方向挥
Right. Give it to the catcher.
好吧 朝着接球器方向
Here watch this. Ow!
看着这个 啊!
Shit!
靠!
Jesus! Fuck!
天啊!我♥操♥!
Ow!
嗷!
I can't see. What did you do?
我看不见了 你干了啥?
God! Honey...
天啊 亲爱的...
Skewer.
签子啊签子...
You guys see how much easier it is with the right shoes?
你们看看穿对了鞋容易多了
Okay, and here's the other thing.
好吧 还有件事
That's the rehearsal tempo, all right?
这是排练的节奏 对吧?
That's the way I taught it to you to break it down.
我是这样拆分开教你的吧
But it's more like this, all right?
但它更像是这样的 好吧?
Got it?
明白了没有?
And...
来...
You're behind. Keep it small. Keep it small.
你落后了 步伐小一些 步伐小一些
Keep your weight over the center of... That's too fast.
把重心放在中间... 这也太快了吧
I can't do it at that tempo. That's the tempo it is in the show!
这样的节奏我搞不定 这就是表演时的节奏
Um, can we take a five?
嗯 我们能歇五分钟吗?
Five minutes, everyone. Five minutes.
五分钟休息 大伙 休息五分钟
Use your time wisely.
多练习练习吧
That's bullshit. That's not the tempo. Get out of here.
简直胡说 这才不是真正的节奏呢 快别闹了
I think it is. What?
我觉得这就是 真的?
Pretty much. Pff.
差不多 切
Well, I don't know how any human could dance to that tempo.
我不认为任何人类可以照这个节奏跳舞
You'd have to be Flash. Who?
必须成为闪电侠才能跳得那么快 谁?
Forget it. It's a comic book character.
没什么 只是个漫画人物
Wore the red costume. The guy in the red costume.
穿一套红色制♥服♥ 穿红色制♥服♥的那家伙
I don't even know what red is. Hmm.
我都不知道红色是什么 嗯哼
It's hard to talk to a blind guy. You have no references.
很难跟盲人聊天 梗库不兼容
I don't know comics, Larry.
我没看过漫画 拉里
What's with you?
你怎么了?
Oh, Rhonda and I kept fighting all night.
哦 我和朗达吵了一整晚
She keeps insisting that she's not misrepresenting herself.
她坚持说她没有夸大介绍自己
Oh, really? I'd like to tell my wife I look like Brad Pitt,
哦 真的吗?我还想告诉我老婆我长得像布拉德皮特呢
but unfortunately she can see. You dig?
但很可惜她看得到 你明白了吧?
You know what I'm saying? Mmhmm.
你懂我说的意思了吧? 嗯哼
Hey, Ben, you're here.
嘿 本 你来了
Hey, Steve. How you doing?
嘿 史蒂夫 你好
Hey. Hey.
嘿 嘿
Oh my gosh.
哦我的天啊
I'm so sorry, man. So sorry.
我非常抱歉 兄弟 非常抱歉
It's that skewer, that fucking skewer.
是那个签子的错 那个天杀的串签子
Remember I mentioned it? Mmhmm.
你记得我提到过它的吧?嗯哼
I couldn't get rid of it. I got a scratched retina.
我丢不掉它 我的视网膜被划伤了
Oh my God. Yeah.
哦天哪 是啊
I guess that's why you were so preoccupied with that...
我猜这也是你那么斤斤计较的原因
why you couldn't sing "Happy Birthday."
你为啥不能唱"生日快乐"歌♥
Ben, I never sing "Happy Birthday."
本 我从没唱过"生日快乐"
I feel uncomfortable, self-conscious singing it.
我感觉不舒服 唱的时候有点自我怀疑
Happy birthday to you...
祝你生日快乐
You know, Happy birth... Stupid, stupid song.
你知道的 嗨皮... 那么蠢那么蠢的歌♥
It's a stupid song. Right. And thanks for no gift, too.
很傻的歌♥ 好吧 还有 也谢谢你没送礼物
I seem to recall somebody inviting me to a birthday party...
我记得某人邀请我参加生日派对
and saying, "No gifts."
并且和我说 "不要带礼物"
Come on, everybody knows that's bullshit.
快得了吧你 所有人都知道那是扯淡
Bullshit? Yeah.
扯淡的?对啊
How's that bullshit? You say no gift, you bring a gift.
为啥是扯淡?你说着别带礼物 大家都带礼物来
Why'd you even say it? I'm just saying this as a friend.
那你为啥还要说 我就朋友间的客套话
You really have a little ways to go
你还真的是有自己的独特方式啊
when it comes to dealing with people. How so?
在和别人打交道的时候 怎么说?
You don't even shake my hand the first time I see you.
我第一次见你的时候你都没和我握手
You had snot on your hand. You'd just sneezed.
你手上有鼻涕 你刚打过喷嚏
That was a dry sneeze, Larry.
那是个干的喷嚏 拉里
It wasn't a sneeze. I can't assume dry!
那都算不上是个喷嚏 我又不知道
I gotta assume wet! It's air coming out.
我肯定会以为是有货的喷嚏啊 只有空气喷出来
I won't put out my hand if it's full of snot!
我手上如果全是鼻涕我肯定不会伸出来啊
I didn't know it was air. I thought I saw speckles flying.
我不知道只有空气啊 我以为我看到了飞沫
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表