What do you think of... do you know David Schwimmer?
那你觉得... 你知道大卫休默吗
Sure, yeah, the guy from "Friends." Yeah.
当然 《老友记》的那个演员嘛 是的
Think about that guy. Think about that.
想想他 好好想想
He can move well, sings well.
他能跳舞 唱歌♥也好听
And we'd save a little money on the marquee.
而且我们在大天幕上就省了一点钱了
"Larry David Schwimmer," get it?
"拉里大卫休默" 懂了没?
Okay, bad joke. That's a good idea. I like that.
好吧 糟糕的笑话 好主意 我很喜欢
Think about it. Bye, fellas, thank you.
好好想一下 再见了 伙计们 谢谢
Okay, good to see you. Byebye.
好的 很高兴见到你 再见啦
God bless. Keep up the good work.
上帝保佑 继续努力
Mel, Mel, you're making a terrible mistake.
梅尔 梅尔 你犯了个大错误
I'm telling you, there's something wrong with this guy!
我跟你说 这个人有哪里不对劲
He's mentally challenged.
他精神不正常
There is something about this middle-aged bald guy
这个中年秃头男身上有种特质
that is thrilling!
太让人激动人心了
10美元
慈善洗车
Car wash! Car wash!
洗车!洗车!
Come on. We got one.
快来 我们拦到了一个
Good, good, all right. $10.
好的好的 很好 10美元
$10. Okay.
10美金 好的
For the Langley Center. It's a charity
钱会捐赠给兰利中心 这是慈善事业
and it's where we all belong.
我们也住在那
Okay. $10.
好的 10美元
Here you go. $10.
给你 10美元
Everybody's seeing I'm putting it in my pocket, okay.
每个人都看到我把这个放进自己口袋里了
Nothing's coming off this.
这个弄不下来
Your foot's wet and you're on...
你的脚都是湿的 你站在...
Oh, sorry. You're on the seat.
噢抱歉 你站在座椅上了
Could you close the door? 'Cause you're spraying it all inside.
你能把门关上吗 你把水喷进去了
It looks pretty clean in here. Aw, it's dusty.
里面看起来蛮干净的 嗷 这里面都是灰
Look, don't dump the You're making a mess.
别 别扔这个 你弄得一团糟
You're making it a bigger mess than it was.
你把这里弄的比之前更乱了
I think it's okay now.
我觉得现在好了
No, it ain't looking like it's supposed to.
不 这不是它应该有的样子
I guess I'll get going now. That's okay.
我现在要走了 没关系
No no, just give me one more minute, okay?
不 不 再给我几分钟好吗
Fuck!
操
Well, guess what? I'm out of gas.
好吧 你猜怎么着 车没油了
You left no gas in the car.
你车里都没油啊
How do you drive around like that?
你这样子是怎么开车跑来跑去的?
I don't know.
我不知道
I'm nowhere near a gas station. I gotta pee so bad.
我旁边都没有加油站 我现在还尿急
You know what?
还有就是
Where's my sunblock?
我的防晒霜呢?
I'll bet you those guys took my sunblock.
我觉得那些人拿走了我的防晒霜
I was at a gas station, 'cause I got your car washed.
我在加油站 帮你洗车
You know what?
我跟你讲
I can't even talk. I have to go to the bathroom so bad I'm dying.
我现在都没法说话了 我尿急的都要升♥天♥了
All right, goodbye.
好吧 再见
Hi, sir. I'm so sorry to bother you.
嗨 先生 不好意思 打扰一下
I know this is gonna sound a little crazy,
我知道听起来有点不正常
but my car ran out of gas,
但是我的汽车没有油了
and I need to use a bathroom.
我又急需上厕所
Is it possible just... No!
我是否可以... 不行!
Would it be possible? I can just get in for two minutes...
拜托了 我两分钟就好...
Why would I let a stranger in? I'm not really a stranger.
我为什么要陌生人进我家 我也不算是陌生人了吧
I did the "Seinfeld" show, I've done...
我做了《宋飞正传》 我还做过...
Hello, how are you?
你好 还好吗
You know, I was driving by and I couldn't help but...
是这样的 我刚刚开车经过 实在是忍♥不住要...
I beg you.
求求你
I'd like to make an offer on your house.
我想做个交易
10 bucks for a pee.
10美金尿个尿
Oh my God.
哦我的天啊
May I help you?
我能帮你什么吗
My car is out of gas,
我的汽车没有油了
and I'm just desperate to use a bathroom.
我现在非常迫切的需要上洗手间
Come in, please come in. Be my invited guest.
进来吧 请进 不用客气
You're kidding? Please come in.
你认真的吗 请进吧
Please to come in. Oh my God.
请进 我的天
Whoa!
哇哦!
Whoo!
呜!
Refreshed?
解决了?
That was so nice of you to do that.
你真是太好了
And can I just say something?
我想说
If you're ever in my neighborhood
如果你是我的邻居
and you need to use a toilet, I'm your guy.
而你又需要上厕所 随时都可以找我
Oh, okay, I will remember this. All right.
噢 好的 我会记下来的 好的
Is there anything else I can do for you?
我还能帮你做点什么吗
I hate to impose again. No no no.
我不想勉强你 不不不
You just did me an enormous favor.
你刚刚真的帮了我很大的忙
You got room for another one?
你还有余地再帮我一个忙吗?
I am very curious. Really?
请讲 真的吗
I need to get gas for my car.
我需要给我的车加汽油
I've got to walk to a station... Gas?
我要走到加油站去... 汽油?
Gasoline. I have a refinery in the back.
汽油 我家后院有个炼油厂
I'm joking!
我开玩笑呢!
I would be pleased to take you to get gas!
我很乐意带你去买♥♥汽油
That is unbelievable. My wife left me with no gas.
简直是太不可置信了 我妻子都不给我留汽油
She does it all the time. Oh, you are married.
她经常这个样子 噢 你已经结婚了
Yes. That's a disappointment.
是的 太遗憾了
I thought maybe I'd finally met someone.
我还以为终于遇到真命天子了
You don't have a man in your life? I don't.
居然还没有男人出现在你的生活里? 没有
We're a very superficial people.
我们男人很肤浅的
We like to know what women look like,
我们都想知道女人长什么样子
so it's gonna be tough for you when the...
所以你这个样子打扮的就会比较难...
Hmm.
嗯
What? What is it?
什么?怎么了?
I think I've got a guy for you.
我觉得我可能可以给你介绍一个人
A blind date? Literally.
相亲吗 字面来说还真是
All right, look, I'll tell you what.
是这样的 我跟你说
We'll get some gas, okay? Of course.
你先带我去加油 好吗 当然
And I'll tell you all about him. I cannot wait.
我跟你介绍一下他 我太期待了
Hey, Haboos. Yeah?
嘿 哈布斯 嗯?
You hungry? Yeah.
你饿了吗 是的
I've worked up a little appetite.
我也有点想吃东西了
You want to get a little lunch? Why not?
你想要吃个午饭吗 好的啊
You ever had delicatessen?
你有去过熟食店吗
so this dog digs up a bra, "Filling too much."
然后这只狗挖出来了一个胸罩 "填的太满了"
Oh Larry, that's funny.
噢 拉里 太好笑了
You like that? Yeah.
你喜欢这个笑话? 是的
This place is beautiful.
这里真漂亮
Hey, it's the guys from the car wash.
嘿 洗车人回来了
Hey, guys.
嘿 大伙们好
Hello. Remember me?
你好 记得我吗
The guy with the really clean car. Yeah.
就是那个车很干净的男的 是的
The blue car. The blue car.
蓝色的那辆 蓝色车
You guys did a good job on that car. Thank you.
你们的确把车洗的很好 谢谢你们
You're welcome. No problem. We had fun cleaning it.
不用谢 没关系 我们洗得很开心
How did you do today? Pretty good.
你今天好吗 蛮好的
Yeah? We did good today.
真的? 我们今天事情做得很好
How much money did you make? We made $100. We had 10 cars.
你今天赚了多少钱 100美金 我们洗了十辆车
Wow, pretty good. Congratulations.
哇哦 那是很好 恭喜啦
Yeah, that's good. Good, good.
是的 是很好 那就好 那就好
Hey, guys, let me ask you a question.
嘿 各位 问你们一个问题
Did you happen to see any sunblock
你们有谁看到了防晒霜吗
on the passenger seat in my car?
就在车子座椅上
I don't know. I didn't see any.
我不知道 我没看见
You didn't see any? Never saw any sunblock at all.
你看到了吗? 什么防晒霜都没见过
Is that right? No no.
是吗 没有 没有
No, huh, didn't see any? No.
没看见是吧 都没看见? 是的
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表