A beautiful Sunday, we're sitting here like idiots.
这么好的周日 我们却呆坐在这儿
We should be playing golf.
我们本该打着高尔夫的
Yeah. How do you work a glue gun?
你知道怎么用胶枪么?
Oh, yeah, like I know how to work a glue gun.
我倒想知道
Should we try going to a public course?
要不去公共球场看看?
On a Sunday it'd be a long wait.
周日去 肯定排长龙啊
When do you think I'm gonna hear from the new club?
你觉得我什么时候能接到新俱乐部的回复?
Thursday. My interview went very well.
周四 我面试下来感觉挺棒
I thought mine went great too.
我觉得我的面试也很顺利
It did? Yeah!
真的?是啊!
Did you have the tall blond guy? Two guys.
见到那个高个金发仔没? 两个呢
I think they took a shine to me. Took a shine to you?
我觉得他们对我有好感 对你有好感?
I really do. Okay.
我真这么觉得 挺好
I don't know what to do without golf.
不打高尔夫我真不知道干什么
When I'm done with this paper,
等我看完报纸
I'm gonna wander the streets. Wow.
我就到街上溜达去 哟呵
You wanna get the violin out?
要不拉小提琴吧
Get the violin out. That's pretty sad, yeah.
小提琴该出场了 真是惨
Another thing, I'd love to get to this Dodger game tomorrow night.
我明晚想去看道奇队的棒球赛
I called everybody I know. You did?
我问了所有我认识的人 真的?
Yep. Nothing. Nothing?
是啊 什么都没有 没有?
Everybody at Dodger Stadium, from top to bottom,
道奇体育馆的人 上上下下
nobody's got tickets.
没人有多一张票的
It's gonna be some game.
肯定特别精彩
I know. I wanna go too.
就是啊 我也想去
It's too bad we got kicked out of that golf club.
都怪我们被高尔夫俱乐部开除了
Marty Funkhouser has two season tickets to the Dodgers.
马蒂冯克豪瑟有两张道奇的季票呢
His father just died. He's probably not even going.
他爸刚去世 他说不定都不会去
He hasn't even gone back to work yet.
他都还没回单位上班呢
So he's not gonna go to the game.
那他也不会去看球赛咯
So what's gonna happen to those tickets? They'll go to waste.
那他的票怎么办?肯定浪费了
It is weird to ask a guy, you know his father just died,
要是我们问一个父亲刚过世的人
can we use your tickets? It is kind of tacky to do that.
我们能不能用你的票? 有点没礼貌吧
Yeah. Yeah.
对啊 是吧
Huh.
唉
Still, I mean...
不过 我觉得...
it doesn't hurt to ask. It might be a way to...
问一下也无妨 说不定...
What do you do, just call him up and say, "Hey?"
怎么问 直接给他打电♥话♥吗
"Marty, I know you're still in mourning..."
"嘿,马蒂,我知道你还在哀悼..."
Right. I'm sure you're still in...
我知道你一定还在...
"Marty, I know you're still in mourning, but is there any..."
"马蒂,我知道你还在哀悼,但有没有可能..."
"I feel your grief, but are you gonna use those tickets?"
"我感同身受,但你的票还用不用了?"
"Marty, just so your tickets don't go to waste."
"马蒂,我们是不想你的票浪费了"
There's no good way to go about it, none.
根本没法开口 不行
Still...
说不定
You know every Sunday he has brunch over at Nat's.
他每周日都在纳氏餐厅吃早午餐
Well, we gotta get some breakfast anyway, right?
反正我们都要吃早餐 对吧
We just say hello, we happen to run into him.
我们打个招呼 碰巧遇到他
Let's get breakfast. Maybe we'll run into him,
我们去吃早餐吧 说不定能碰到他
say hello. We'll feel it out, check him out.
打个招呼 关心下他
Zip in, zip out, say hello.
快去快回 打个招呼而已
If the subject of baseball comes up, it comes up, that's all.
如果顺便提到了棒球 那就提一下
Ah, see him? See him?
看到他没?看到他没?
Yeah.
那儿
Yeah, it's tougher than I thought, but hopefully in a few weeks,
确实比我想象的还难承受 但再等几周
I'll feel better. Look at this!
我应该会好受一些 看看
Hey, hey. Looka here.
嘿 瞧这是谁
Look what's going on here.
看看这是在干嘛呢
Do me a favor, call me back and we'll play maybe.
再联♥系♥ 有机会一起打球
Bye.
再见
Hey! How you doing, Lar?
嘿!你好吗 拉里
Good to see you guys.
见到你们真高兴
I can't believe you come in here. I eat here all the time.
没想到你也在这儿 我是常客了
I used to eat here with my dad. Oh...
总是和我爸一起来 噢...
Yeah. I've never seen you guys here before.
是啊 我倒从没见过你们来这
We were talking about it, I thought I'd try it out.
我们之前聊起 我就想来吃吃看
We were hungry. Yeah.
饿了嘛 是啊
It's great food. Yeah, what's good?
味道很正 是嘛 有什么推荐
I always order the turkey.
我都点火鸡
Little turkey action today.
那今天就吃鸡
Little turkey action today? Turkey today.
今天吃鸡? 今天吃鸡
I just can't eat today.
今天我吃不下
I've lost five lbs. in two days. I have no appetite.
两天我瘦了五磅 没胃口
By the way, you know,
对了 那什么
I'd just like to apologize again
我还想再次道个歉
about the whole 5wood incident and... It's forgotten.
就是5号♥木球杆的事... 都过去了
I hit the shit out of that club. I know you do.
那根球杆我用起来屌♥爆了 是啊
You know that. You've seen me hit that club.
你知道 你见过我打球的
Let's not talk about the 5wood. All right.
咱们别提那件事了 好的
You guys get into Beverly Park? Not yet.
你们进Berverly Park了么 还没
We interviewed. We're waiting to hear.
面试了 正在等结果
Waiting to hear. Good luck.
在等结果 祝好运啊
Great course, have you played it? Uh no, I'm a Jew.
球场不错 你打过吗?呃 没有 我是犹太人
Ah, funny. Oh, hey, who do you like in the Dodger game tomorrow night?
有意思 噢对了 明晚的棒球赛你看好哪队?
It's gonna be tough, it should be a great game.
比赛应该很激烈 一定很好看
Yeah. It's sold out.
是啊 门票都卖♥♥光了
It's a shame about your dad and all
关于你父亲的事我们感到很遗憾
because, well, you're probably...
你看 你可能
just not up for going to the game, I guess, huh?
因为这件事都不打算去看比赛了吧?
No, I decided I'm gonna go.
不 我正决定要去
No kidding? Good for you.
没开玩笑吧 真不错
He would have wanted me to go.
要是他在 他会希望我去的
I think that's true. Mmhmm.
我觉得也是 嗯哼
Don't you? He would have, most certainly.
可不是么 他肯定希望
Hey, if you're a little lonely,
如果你觉得一个人有点少
you need a little companionship at the game,
需要一点陪伴
if you want me to keep you company, I'd be happy to do it.
想要我陪你的话 我可是很乐意的
I don't have a seat for you.
我没座位给你
What about your dad's seat? It's spoken for.
那你♥爸♥爸的座位呢 已经给别人了
Okay, all right. Okay, well, you have a good time.
行吧 好吧 祝你愉快
Great seeing you guys. Turkey, gonna get the turkey.
很高兴见到你们 我们去点火鸡吃
You're gonna love it. Good, thank you.
你会喜欢的 好啊 谢谢
Where are those seats anyway? Uh, they're third base, field level.
你的座位都在哪儿? 三垒 球场层
Hmm.
呃
Okay.
行
Hey, you know what?
那个
If you hear of anything...
如果你听到任何风声
Where am I gonna hear of anything?
我到哪儿去听啊
Sometimes you hear that so-and-so's got an extra ticket.
说不定你听说那谁有多一张门票
The game's tomorrow. Okay, well,
明天就比赛了 好吧
if the person who you're taking might drop out, you know...
如果你同行的人不去了 你就...
No dropping out.
没人不去
The tip, remember the weatherman's tip?
那个诀窍 还那个记得天气预报员的诀窍吗
The statute of limitations has gotta be up on that, no?
现在总能告诉我了吧?
You're still asking about the golf tip?
你还想知道高尔夫技巧?
Forget it.
算了吧
Daddy-o! Hey hey.
老爹!嘿!
You, wearing that old "Seinfeld" jacket?
你穿着那件旧《宋飞正传》剧组夹克?
Oh, this? Yeah, you're still wearing that thing?
这个? 对啊 你还在穿啊
I'm trying to get out of jury duty today.
今天不想去陪审
I'd do it, but I'm in the middle of rehearsals for "The Producers."
我可以去 但我正在排练《金牌制♥作♥人》
That can help you get out of jury duty?
你穿着它就不用去陪审?
They hate people in the entertainment industry.
他们讨厌娱乐圈的人
They don't want them serving, so I thought what the hell?
他们不要我参加 那我就从命咯
And they'll look at the "Seinfeld" jacket
他们看到你穿这件《宋飞正传》夹克
and throw you out? Yeah.
就会把你赶出去? 是的
All right.
好吧
Hello, darling. Hello, darling.
嘿 亲爱的 嘿 亲爱的
Hello, look who's here, my beautiful wife.
瞧我美丽的夫人来了
I know that girl from someplace.
我好像在哪儿见过她
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表