A little digging for diamonds?
嗑完药来一发 爽上加爽?
See, actually, I'm not really interested in any sex, per se.
呃 其实我对来一发本身不感兴趣
Per... you one of them freaky motherfuckers or something?
什么鬼... 你♥他♥妈♥的是变♥态♥么?
To tell you the truth, what I'd like to do is I wanna go to Dodger Stadium
讲真 我只想赶紧到道奇体育馆
and, uh, I wanna go to the game and I'll pay you for your time.
看比赛去 我可以付你钟点费
What? Five hours it'll be.
什么?时长五个小时
You just want me to sit in the car?
我只用坐在车里?
Just sit in the car, that's all you have to do.
你只要坐在车里就好了
Oh, you a crazy son of a bitch. All right, $1,000.
好啊 你♥他♥妈♥真是个神经病 一共1000刀
$1,000. What, are you kidding me?
1000刀 你在开玩笑么
That's, uh... $200 an hour?
那... 200刀一小时?
Exactly, I can give four blowjobs an hour.
当然 我一小时可以吹四次呢
Four blowjobs an hour? Yes, I'm good.
一小时吹四次? 当然 我可厉害了
I drove a cab, used to drive around for two hours. I couldn't get a fare.
之前我开出租车的时候 常常逛两个小时都揽不到活
You're getting four blowjobs in an hour?
你一个小时就可以吹四次?
Yes, honey, you done picked up the best.
当然 宝贝儿 你挑对人了
Honey, I got a red snapper that talks to you.
我脸上这阅人无数的老妹正跟你说话呢
You know what it's saying?
你知道她在说什么吗?
I'm charging way too much.
"我收费实在太高了"
$750 and take me to the game.
750刀外加带我进场
I'm going to the game then.
那我要看比赛
I can't take you to the game, Monena.
莫妮娜 我没法带你去看比赛
I'm terribly sorry, I only have one ticket.
非常抱歉 我只有一张票
$750... you know this is not fair!
750刀...这不公平!
Listen, you're unhappy. I'm unhappy too.
听着 你不开心 我也不开心啊
That's what a good compromise is all about.
所以才要折中一下
Have you heard about Henry Clay? Are you familiar with Henry Clay?
你听说过亨利克雷吗 熟悉他的事迹吗
No, I don't know no Henry Clay. What'd he say?
没有 不认识 他怎么了
He was the Great Compromiser. This is a good compromise.
他是"伟大的调解人" 而这值得你妥协
It is not a good compromise... A good compromise
这不值得我妥协 一个好的妥协
is when both parties are dissatisfied
是在双方都不满意的时候诞生的
and I think that's what we have here.
我觉得我们符合条件了
Boy, look at this.
我去 快看
We are really zipping along here.
我们开得多快啊
I'm gonna make this game.
我可以赶上比赛了
This is great. I thought you only had one ticket.
太棒了 我还以为你只有一张票
That's two tickets.
明明有两张
I'm meeting a friend there actually.
我还有个朋友等着呢
No, I'm gonna go to the game or you're gonna take me back to the corner
不 我一定要去看比赛 要不然就载我回去
or I'm gonna call my motherfucking pimp. How 'bout that?
或者我给帮我拉皮条的打电♥话♥ 你看怎么样
Yeah! Yeah, I didn't think so.
好了好了 还是别打扰他了
Let's go to the game.
我们去看比赛
Ow, baseball! I ain't never been to no baseball game. This gonna be cute.
噢 棒球!我从来没去过棒球赛 一定很赞
All right, well, pull... pull your thing up over there.
好了 把衣服往上拉一拉
Make yourself presentable.
得体一点
You know you're gonna have to feed me.
你可不能让我饿着
I want two hot dogs, a bag of peanuts and a milkshake.
我要两份热狗 一包花生 一杯奶昔
They got milkshakes? I don't know if they have milkshakes.
那儿有奶昔吧 我不知道
Hey, don't put your wallet away 'cause you know I'm gonna get hungry again.
嘿 别把钱包收起来 我还会饿的
And that's... Stop talking for a second, would you?
那... 你能消停一秒钟么
I know the seats ain't way the fuck up here.
这座位肯定不在这儿吧 真他♥娘♥的♥远
You got a problem with the seats?
你有意见么?
You said we had good seats, club seats and shit.
你明明说我们有好座位的
We're way the fuck up. Shit.
我们太他妈的远了吧 操
There are a lot worse things you could be doing.
不错了 不然你以为你现在还能干嘛
Whatever. Let's just watch the game.
随便咯 咱们就看比赛好吧
What you looking at?
你在看什么?
My friend Marty Funkhouser sitting next to an empty seat.
我的老铁马蒂冯科豪兹身边的座位是空的
He said he was taking somebody to the game.
他明明说他要带别人一起看比赛
Oh, I know you ain't looking around
我知道你肯定在四周张望
like you scared somebody gonna recognize you or some shit.
你怕被别人认出来
Trying to act like you ain't with me? No, what are you saying?
就想装作不认得我 不是 你说什么呢
I will pull a titty out in this thing. Don't...
我这就把奶♥子♥亮出来 别...
I will pull a titty out... Don't you dare do that.
老娘要把奶♥子♥亮出来... 你敢这么做
I'm with you. I'm with you.
我是跟你一起的 我跟你一起来的
I'm acting like I'm with you. Okay, cool.
现在行了吧 我们俩像一起来的了 好啊
That's better like that. I will... No, don't.
你最好是这样 要不然我会... 别别别
That's better. Okay.
你最好这样
All right, yeah.
好了
All right, yeah.
好呗
Shit! Who are they?
操!他们是谁?
Two guys who interviewed me for this golf club.
这两个是在高尔夫俱乐部面试我的
You know what? I gotta get out of here.
我得离开这儿
I'll be back. I'm not playing with you.
我会回来的 老娘不是在跟你开玩笑
You better come back. I'll come back, don't worry.
你最好赶紧回来 我会回来的 别担心
If I'm not back, I'll meet you at the car after the game.
如果我没回来 比赛结束后我会在车上等你
What the fuck are you looking at?
你他♥娘♥的♥看什么看
Batting for the Atlanta Braves, the catcher, Javy Lopez.
捕手哈维洛佩兹为亚特兰大勇士队打击
Ball one, all right, three more of those and we force one in.
一坏球 再有三个坏球就能保送一垒了
Hey, Marty. Hey, Larry, I see you got a ticket.
嘿 马蒂 嘿 拉里 看来你搞到票了
Yeah, the seats really stink though.
是啊 可座位差劲极了
II'm sitting all the way up there. What can l...
我坐在遥远的顶端 我还能...
Oh, there's a hit.
噢 一次安打
Oh, foul ball.
噢 界外球
Hey, what a great game, huh?
嘿 这真是一场精彩的比赛
Is anybody sitting there? No.
这里有人坐么? 没有
Can I join you? No.
我可以坐么? 不行
Why not?
为什么不行?
Well, uh, it's a seat for my father.
呃 这是我爸的座位
Your father's dead.
你♥爸♥都去世了
It's a memorial. We used to go to games together.
这是一种纪念 我们以前一直都一起看比赛
It makes me feel close to him.
我感觉自己离他更近了
It's to honor him.
这是为了纪念他
Oh, no!
噢不!
Home run, yeah!
全垒打 耶!
Come on, Marty, let me sit there. I can't let you sit there.
拜托了 马蒂 就让我坐那儿吧 不行
What, are you kidding? No, I'm not kidding.
你在开玩笑么 我没有
You're not gonna let me sit there? Not even for a minute!
你当真不让我坐那儿?一分钟都不行!
Are you nuts?
你脑袋中风了么?
Right fielder...
右外野...
Thanks, Marty. Gary Sheffield.
真是谢谢你 马蒂 加里谢菲尔德
Thanks.
谢谢
Oh, you back fast. I told you I'd come back.
你回来得挺快啊 我说了我会回来
You did, you did. There you go.
是的 是的 给你
Now I bought us some popcorn.
我给咱们买♥♥了爆米花
You're a sport.
你挺够意思
We gotta go out more often, really.
我们得多一起出来玩 真的
I gotta pay you back.
我还得回请你
Yeah, you don't give a shit.
无所谓啦
No, I...
不 我...
If you're ever looking for a good blowjob at a reasonable rate...
如果你想享受到高质量吹♥箫♥ 价格合理...
she's your gal.
选她准没错
That was good.
说得不错
You got some big... oh, you a pimp.
你挺会拉皮条啊
Larry, Larry, come here a minute please.
拉里 拉里 耽误你一分钟的时间
One second.
等一下
You're not gonna believe this, but my car won't start.
你肯定不信 我的车打不着火了
Oh my God. What a shame.
我的天啊 真是遗憾
It is. Listen, I've gotta pick up someone at the airport.
是啊 我还要去机场接人呢
And I know it's on the way.
我知道你顺路
Can you give me a lift, please?
可以顺便载我一程么
Why don't you ask your father to help you jump start the car?
怎么不叫你♥爸♥帮你发发电 启动一下?
Hey, Leo, why don't you give him a push?
嘿 里奥 你怎么不推一把?
I'm sorry about the ballgame. It was emotion.
刚才球赛的事情我很抱歉 一时情绪引起的
Just give me a ride. Let's not go through this, please.
就载我一程 帮帮我吧
There's one little problem.
有一个小问题
I'm with a prostitute.
我和一个妓♥女♥一起
My eyes are closed. I'll sit in the back, do what you want.
我啥也看不到 就坐后面 随便你干什么都行
I didn't pick her up for sex. I picked her up so I could use the diamond lane,
我不是为了性才载她的 我是想上钻石通道
so I can get to the stadium on time for the game.
这样我就能准时赶上球赛了
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表