I don't know why. This has never happened before.
我不知道为什么 以前从来没发生过
Well, it has something to do with the condom?
那会不会是避孕套的问题?
I don't know why it would.
我想不通怎么会
"Everlast...
"持久型...
lasts all night.
持续整夜
Contains the numbing agent...
含有麻醉成分...
lidocaine."
利多卡因"
What?
怎么?
I must have put it on inside out.
我肯定是里外套反了
Inside out? Honestly, you don't know how to put this on?
里外反了?你真不知道怎么戴套子吗?
I just... I didn't... no, I slipped it on the way you're supposed to put it on.
我就... 我没... 不是 我就是该怎么套怎么套的啊
15-year-old boys do it every day.
15岁毛孩儿都天天用
It's not hard! I don't use it often. I slipped it on.
这又不难! 我又不常用 我就随便一套
There's no instructions or anything.
又没有说明书啥的
I rolled it down. Obviously there's a wrong and a right way.
我就往下卷嘛 明显一个方向错 一个方向对啊
You're the one who wanted to wear the condom.
是你让我戴套的
You didn't tell me you didn't know how to put it on, Larry. Jesus.
你没跟我说你不会套啊 拉里 天哪
I didn't know you could put it on inside out!
我不知道里外套反了竟然还能套上
Hello? Hey.
喂? 嘿
Hey, that condom you gave me, Everlast?
嘿 你给我那个套子 持久型?
There's something wrong with it. What?
有点不对劲 怎么了?
I put it on inside out by mistake.
我不小心里外套反了
Now Cheryl's all numb in her vagina.
现在谢丽儿的阴♥道♥都麻了
Don't you know how to put a rubber on?
你不会戴套子?
It's dark in the room, who can read?
很暗啊 谁能看见?
I can't start looking at the package or reading instructions.
我都来不及看包装看说明
How could you have done that?
你怎么可能套反?
I knew there was something uncomfortable about it.
难怪我就觉得有哪里不舒服
It was really like squeezing the life out of me.
挤得要我老命
They're designed to go the other way.
设计的是从另一个方向套啊
Then you last and you last.
然后你就能一直持久
Have you ever heard of this before? What?
你听过这种情况吗? 什么?
The numb vagina? We got bigger problems than the numb vagina.
阴♥道♥麻木 我们有比阴♥道♥麻木更大的麻烦了
What? Oscar is not good.
什么? 奥斯卡情况不太好
He's just lethargic as can be
他特别无精打采
and his bark is like...
他的叫声就好像...
emasculated. You think it's from the incident?
被阉过一样 你觉得是因为那件事?
Yes, I think it has something to do with the incident. Jeffrey!
是 我觉得跟那事有关 杰弗里!
Susie knows something's going down. Where the hell are you?
苏西知道哪里不太对劲 你在哪?
You listen and you listen good. You keep that trap shut.
你听好了 闭严实嘴别乱说
What did you do to this dog?! Something's wrong with Oscar!
你对狗做了什么?!奥斯卡不太对劲!
Susie's yelling. I gotta get going.
苏西在吵吵 我得过去了
I'm sorry about Cheryl's vagina.
我对谢丽儿的阴♥道♥表示遗憾
What's wrong with him? I'll talk to you later, bye.
他出什么事了? 回头聊 拜拜
Hey!
嘿!
How is it?
怎么样了?
It feels like it's been shot with novocaine.
感觉像打了一针麻♥醉♥药♥似的
Oh my God. There's nothing.
哦天哪 没事
I'm really sorry.
太抱歉了
Hi, Wandering Bear.
嗨 彷徨之熊
How's it going?
还好吗?
Good.
好
Okay.
那行
Hey, I'm sorry about that situation with Jeff and Susie.
嘿 杰夫和苏西那边的事 我很遗憾
You should just go there and demand that they pay you
你应该直接过去让他们
the money they owe you. I guarantee you'll get it.
付清欠你的钱 我保证你能拿到
There's an old Indian saying,
有一句印第安老话
"What goes around comes around."
"出来混迟早是要还的"
You sure that's Indian?
你确定是印第安话?
I thought that was English.
我还以为是英语
It could apply to anyone.
适用于任何人
Hey, Wandering Bear, let me ask you a question.
嘿 彷徨之熊 我问你个事
You're a shaman of sorts.
你也算萨满巫师吧
You know all about plants and herbs
你了解植物啊草药啊
and you're kind of a medicine man in a way.
你某种程度来说也是药师
Last night...
昨晚...
I put a condom on inside out.
我把避孕套里外套反了
And my wife's vagina is completely numb.
我老婆的阴♥道♥彻底麻了
Do you know of any...
你知道有什么...
herbal remedy that might work for her?
草药能治这个的吗?
Hmm...
嗯...
give me a pencil and paper.
给我铅笔和纸
Well, I have a pen.
呃 我有支钢笔
Same thing.
都一样
Well...
呃...
yeah, but you said pencil,
没错 不过你说了铅笔
so I just thought I'd mention that I had a pen.
所以我就想着提一句我有支钢笔
They both perform the same function.
它们都是一个功用
That's true. Pencil has an eraser.
那倒是 铅笔有个橡皮头
You make a mistake, you can erase.
你写错了 还能擦掉
So there's a slight difference. Some people are very specific about it.
所以是有一点点区别 有些人要求很具体的
One writes, the other writes. But you did say pencil.
铅笔能写 钢笔也能写 但你说了铅笔
Is that a "Y"?
那是个"Y"吗?
That's a "T."
是个"T"
Thank you, Wandering Bear.
谢谢你 彷徨之熊
What?
什么?
Hey. Hey.
嘿 嘿
You forgot to cancel that lunch with Jason Small.
你忘了取消和杰森斯茂的午饭
Oh! Oh, yeah.
哦!哦是的
He called my house. It was kind of embarrassing.
他打我家里电♥话♥了 有点尴尬
Really? Wow.
是吗?哇哦
Oh, gosh, I'm really sorry about that.
哦 天 我真的很抱歉
Um, today I need you to go to Mel Brooks's office
呃 今天我需要你去梅尔布鲁克斯的办公室
and pick up some music for me.
取点音乐给我
Then I need you to go to my business manager's office,
接着我需要你去我商业经理的办公室
there's a package which I need you to bring to my house.
有个包裹需要拿到我家
Uh, hey, let me ask you, um, like a guy question.
呃 嘿 我问你个 呃 有关男人的问题
Sure.
问吧
At home my machine is full of all these hang-ups.
我家的答录机灌满了挂断电♥话♥
Yeah?
哦?
I'm wondering if it's Marvin calling me because he wants to talk to me.
我在想那是不是马文打的 因为他想跟我讲话
Of course. Yes yes. Is it?
当然 没错 是吧?
So I don't know what to do.
所以我不知道该怎么做
I mean clearly he's reaching out,
很明显他想联络我
but I shouldn't make the first move, right?
但不应该是我主动 对吧?
Yeah, you want to get the phone?
嗯 你要接电♥话♥吗?
Should I make the first...
我应该主动...
No. I should stand my ground.
不 我应该坚守阵地
Mmm-hmm.
嗯哼
Okay, thanks, Larry.
好的 谢了 拉里
Hello? Larry David's... hello?
喂?拉里大卫的...喂?
Wandering Bear cured her vagina.
彷徨之熊治好了她的阴♥道♥
He wrote down this thing... it's a root or something.
他写了个... 什么根之类的
She went to a health food store.
她去了个保健食品店
I spoke to her on the phone... she's better.
我跟她通电♥话♥了... 她好多了
Wandering Bear cures vaginas?
彷徨之熊能治阴♥道♥?
That guy is some kind of magician or something.
那家伙简直是个魔术师
I wish I had special powers over the vagina.
我希望我也能对阴♥道♥施魔法
How's, uh, how's Oscar, by the way?
问一下 奥斯卡 呃 怎么样了?
Not good.
不太好
He's, uh, just moping around, same old thing,
他 呃 就在地上拖着走 老样子
making those noises.
发出噪音
Susie took him to the vet.
苏西带他去看兽医了
Did you say anything?
你说什么了吗?
Okay?
好吧?
Oh, hey, by the way, here, you can have these condoms back.
哦 给你 这些避孕套你拿回去吧
No, I'm not using them anymore.
不了 我不再用这种了
My doctor told me not to.
医生不让我用了
He says it's no good for me to keep going and going.
他说持久战对我没好处
It's not good for my heart.
对我心脏不好
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表