Who are you?! I'm Leopold Bloom.
你是谁?!我是利奥波德布鲁姆
I'm an accountant.
是个会计
I'm from Whitehall & Marks.
来自Whitehall&Marks事务所
I've come here to do your books.
我来处理你的账目
I've come here to do your books.
我来处理你的账目
Oh, Mr. Bloom. I've been expecting you.
噢 布鲁姆先生 我正盼着你呢
No, I've come here to do your books.
不 我来处理你的账目
Oh... Oh. Oh...
噢...噢...
you... you...
你...你...
have... Oh, you have, have you?
来了... 噢 你来了 对吗?
huh? Oh, you have, huh? Okay.
啥?噢 你来啦?好吧
I had it yesterday, I had the whole thing. I know.
我昨天明明已经全记住了 我知道
We went through the whole play,
我们整出戏都演下来了
I knew it back and forth. Why am I forgetting it all of a sudden?
我明明都记住了 为什么突然一下又全忘了?
Maybe I should go with you and run lines with you on the plane.
或许我该和你一起去 在飞机上过一过台词
No, you can't. Instead of going in two days,
不 你不能这样 我就不两天后再过去了
I'll go with you. No, it's crazy.
现在就和你一起去吧 不 这太疯狂了
Will you run lines? I'll be fine. You stick to the plan.
你能自己过台词吗?我没事 你做你的事就好
You got the N.R.D.C. meeting tomorrow,
你明天不是有个自然资源保护委员会的会吗
I want you to go to that.
你去开会吧
The environment is a lot more important than this show.
环保可比这场演出重要多了
I want you to do that.
我希望你去开会
Thank you, though. All right.
无论如何 谢谢你了 别客气
What do you think of my plane outfit? You like my plane outfit?
你觉得我穿这身坐飞机怎么样?喜欢吗?
It looks very comfortable. It's comfortable, right?
看起来挺舒服 确实舒服 对吧?
Who's gonna be on the plane with you?
谁和你一起乘飞机?
Let's see, Jeff, uh,
我想想 有杰夫
David Schwimmer, um, Cady Huffman.
大卫休默 还有 那个 凯蒂赫夫曼
Oh.
噢
Cady Huffman? What? She plays Ulla in the show.
凯蒂霍夫曼?怎么了?她在戏里演乌拉
No, I know who she is.
不 我知道她是谁
This is how-- it's very obvious why you don't want me to go.
原来如此 你显然是因为她才不想让我去
What? Are you nuts?
啥?你有病吗?
"And, uh, Cady Huffman."
"还有 那个 凯蒂霍夫曼"
It's like--
简直了
What? Come on, she hates my guts.
什么?才不是呢 她可讨厌我了
I met her at Ben Stiller's party. She couldn't stand me.
我在本斯蒂勒的派对上遇到她 她根本忍♥不了我
You better work fast, my friend.
你还是迅速搞定 朋友
Yeah.
听到了吗?
If you're gonna cash in on this, uh, 10th anniversary gift--
要是你还想兑现这个什么十周年礼物
you have, what, three days left?
你还剩多久 三天?
You have some work to do.
你可就要费点功夫了
How's it going, by the way?
顺便问一句 你进展如何?
Has it been going well? It's okay, it's
还顺利吗?还行 还
I haven't really been pushing it.
我没有太刻意强求
New York's a big place. This is a good opportunity for you.
纽约是个大城市 这对你是个好机会
Okay, don't worry about it, all right? Okay, yeah.
好了 别担心了好吗?好 好
Oh.
噢
That's it. Okay.
时候差不多了 好吧
So, I'll be there opening night, okay?
首演之夜我会来的 好吗?
The next time I'll see you will be after the play,
下次再见就是演出结束了
but I'll be there, so know that. Okay.
但你要记得我会去看的 好
I love you. I love you.
我爱你 我也爱你
Bye.
再见
Go get 'em.
加油啊
Hey. Oh, hey.
嘿 噢 你好呀
No Cheryl?
谢丽儿没来吗?
No, she's got that N.R.D.C. meeting.
她没来 她去参加自然环保委员会的会议了
Great! She's not coming till
那太棒了!她要到
You've got three days, man. Yeah, nothing's
你有三天自♥由♥啦 是的 没什么
Three days. You never know.
三天呢可以发生好多事了
Yeah, three more days...
是啊 三天呢...
till we open too, isn't that amazing? Amazing.
一直到我们开场呢 多棒啊?太棒了
It's the exact same day. You're gonna be great.
正好是同一天 你一定会很棒的
Cady went to go get some coffee. Oh, she's here?
凯蒂去买♥♥咖啡了 噢 她在这儿?
She's here, and she confided in me something.
她在啊 她告诉了我一个秘密
What, she hates my guts? She has obsessivecompulsive disorder.
什么秘密 她特别讨厌我?她有强迫症
Really? Yeah.
真的吗?可不是
Cady has O.C.D?
凯蒂有强迫症?
I told her that you have it, too.
我告诉她你也有
What the-- are you nuts?
什么鬼 你有病吗?
What's the matter with you? Come on, that's funny.
你有什么毛病啊?拜托 多有意思
That's funny? That's really funny. She was excited.
有意思?特有意思 她可激动了
That was stupid. It was not stupid.
这太蠢了这并不蠢啊
Just a stupid joke to play on somebody. Take advantage of--
真是个愚蠢的玩笑 利用...
Hey, Larry.
嘿 拉里
Hi hi hi. Hi hi hi, oh.
嗨嗨嗨 嗨嗨嗨 噢
Mmm.
嗯...
Hey, where is the coffee place?
嘿 咖啡在哪儿买♥♥的?
123 steps that way.
往那里走123步
123 steps I'll be taking.
我要走123步
I'll see you in a few minutes. Okay.
一会儿见 好的
Jeff told me something about you.
杰夫和我说了些你的事
Really?
是吗?
That you have O.C.D.
说你有强迫症
It's okay, 'cause I'm-- I have it too.
这没什么 因为我也有
Isn't that kind of great, though? That's unbelievable!
这其实还挺不错的对吗?简直不敢相信!
I'd give you five, but I don't want to touch your hand.
我都想和你击个掌了 不过我不想碰你的手
I'd have to wash it. Yeah, me too.
击完掌我还得洗手 是啊 我也是
It's exhausting, isn't it? Ugh.
真是太累人了 不是吗?可不是吗
The counting, the cleaning. Planes can drive me crazy.
数数啦 清洁啦 坐飞机简直让我发疯
They can really drive me crazy.
真的能让我发疯
That whole one bag is devoted to soap.
这行李袋里就全是肥皂
Oh, here's David.
噢 大卫在这
Hey, David. Hey.
嘿 大卫 嘿
Sorry. How's it going?
对不起 怎么样?
Good, how you doing? Good. I'm gonna hit the lounge.
还行 你呢?还不错 我正要去休息室
What is that, The Admirals' Club?
那是什么 贵宾室?
Yeah.
对啊
See you, Cady. Okay.
一会见 凯蒂 好的
I'll see you on the plane.
飞机上见
Well, I'm all checked in, uh... Okay.
嗯 我已经办好登机手续了 好吧
Should I wait for you? Sure, yeah.
要我等你一会吗?当然 好的
Okay, good. Okay.
好的 好的 好的
Flight attendants,
全体机组人员
please prepare for departure.
请做好出发准备
Hey. Huh?
嘿 怎么?
Thanks for that O.C.D. story.
谢谢你说我有强迫症
We're really bonding. Really?
我们确实更近了一步 真的吗?
She looks at me like I'm a different person now.
她现在用一种截然不同的眼神看我
Wow. I can't believe it, it's amazing.
哇 我难以置信 棒极了
Do you have anything to read?
你有什么可以读一读的吗?
I just sit here.
没有 我就这么坐一路
You don't have a magazine or a book, nothing?
你连本杂♥志♥或者书都没有吗?
No, I just sit.
没有 我就这么坐着
How come you didn't bring a book or a magazine?
你怎么能连本书或者杂♥志♥都不带呢?
I don't need one, I like just sitting.
我不需要那些 我就喜欢干坐着
Who could sit on a plane for five hours like that? That's crazy.
谁能在飞机上干坐五个小时?太疯狂了
I can.
我就可以啊
Excuse me.
不好意思
Sir, could you please put your seat in the fully upright position?
先生 请您把座椅靠背调直好吗?
Let me ask you a question. Yes?
我问你个问题 请说?
Did he tell you to say that?
是他让你这么说的吗?
Did who tell me what? That guy right there.
谁让我♥干♥什么?那边那个家伙
Did he tell you the seat wasn't upright?
是他告诉你座椅靠背没调直吗?
I don't know what you're talking about, but we're trying to take off.
我不明白您在说什么 但我们即将起飞
I saw him talking to you. Did he tell you my seat--
我看见他对你说话了 是他告诉你我的座位
Sir, let me tell you what I need. I need you to be quiet
先生 我来告诉您我需要什么 您保持安静
and in this seat, with the seat fully up.
坐在这儿 把座椅靠背调直
Okay. That's what I require, okay?
好吧 这是我的要求 明白吗?
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表